• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Curious. What’s everyone’s day to day with drugs?

Thank you for the encouragement. Yes, I would say that I use drugs more than 95% of the time purely for medical reasons now. I have quit stimulants altogether, even though I am diagnosed with ADHD and can get prescription stimulant. My plan is to slowly taper off all drugs, but if that last milligram of buprenorphine is the difference between life in pain or normal life as I live it now - I will surely not force it. General plan is to slowly tapper off but if I do not stay stable, both physically and mentally, I will return to smallest doses of medications I need. Although I hope that it will not have to be that way and that I will be able to regulate my biochemistry without exogenous input. Time will tell. Once again, thank you for caring. :)

Sounds like a plan and you know exactly what you're doing. You've already done the difficult bit which is switch your use from abuse to medical and you got the willpower to now taper. So you're over half way there I'd say. You should be proud for sure.

In my last stint, I too was actually (ab)using stimulants because of pain relief. Sure, added bonus were energy and euphoria first day, but when you are on your third day of coke/amp binge you are not getting any euphoria or energy anymore. But it still numbs the body and pain is bearable.

Unfortunately tolerance builds, bank account shrinks and body becomes even more sore. Not to mention additional damage done by amphetamines that makes your ailments even greater. But I understand that mindset when you are at the end of your rope, with tears running down your face and only way to stop the pain is to take cocaine or other amphetamine. It is not pretty place to be. I hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that it isn't another train coming your way.
when you see a train go by and some dude running after it on the tracks, it's infact trying to escape me.

Actually yeah that is a great signature... But speaking or signatures and mods, when did regular bluelighters start getting to set custom signatures?

I thought it was staff only... Maybe that got changed? Or it changed in the switch to xf? Or I'm just wrong.

Meth is my drug . I'm new to using meth as a stimulant. But can't achieve the euphoric high anymore. I need to take days off but it's so fuckin addictive to snort a fat line then feel the burn and 7 minutes later feel the stimulating effects kick in. Unfortunately this month and January will be my last month using meth because I'm joining the Ukrainian Army.

What’s your drug of choice? Meth
How long have you been using? I just started again after a 2 year break.
How to be functional but using daily? I have been trying to maintain some responsibility while using; I wasn’t using responsibly my last run and it ended up causing me a lot of mental anguish and legal problems as well. No more neglecting my body and staying up for days, not eating or drinking fluids. Psychosis is a bitch...
What’s your dosage? I’d say around .15ish? Literally in a day.
ROA? Smoking. Want to orally ingest again, but not currently in an environment that is safe enough!
Experienced Overdoses? Never
Noticable physical and mental changes. Both negative and positive? Yes. Weight goes quickly, but I’ve managed keeping a lot of my weight this time. Mental changes after binging for days. I try to go 1 or 2 days on and then off for a couple of days to get back to health.

•What’s your drug of choice?
-Heroin being #1
Meth being #2
Alcohol being #3

•How long have you been using?
-Heroin for 9.5-10 years
-Meth for 9.5-10 years
-Alcohol, 6-7 years

•How to be functional but using daily?
-With heroin, for me it’s having a fix every morning & not getting too trashed. Also, buying my work week’s worth at the beginning of the week, and giving allotments each day, only allowing myself enough to “get well” & get a bit high, but not too high, and actually sticking to that plan.
-Meth, don’t get carried away w/ the amount of days I spend awake. Making it a point to stay fed & hydrated. Main one is similar to that w/ heroin, watching my consumption & not getting too fucked up.
-Alcohol, I don’t drink enough for it to cause issues with me functioning.

•What’s your dosage?
-Heroin :
•Recently got back on, so 0.03-0.04 per shot.
•Averaging .3g/day when only doing H, & closer to 0.6-1.0g/day when using w/ meth

-Meth :
•0.05-0.1/shot
•.2-.4/day

-Alcohol :
•I no longer drink daily, but when I do, it’s usually something around 1-3 16oz bottles - ranging between 13%-16.5%abv/per bottle

•ROA?
-IV only for Heroin. I’ve only s moked it once & snorted it a handful of times
-Mainly IV for meth, but I do smoke it as well. I’ve done it by booty bumping, IM injection, eating it, hot rail, & started out and used to only snort it.

•Experienced Overdoses?
-Heroin: Unfortunately, yes. Just a rough guess, but I’d say it’s happened around 5ish times. W/ the exception of once, there have always benzos involved. Fortunately for & thanks to me, it hasn’t happened in 7.5 years or so. I figured out the issue, started respecting the drug, being smarter w/ my drug use, & I’m going so, that shit got put to a stop.
-Meth: had a pretty bad experience the other day. I was late to work, didn’t realize how much got put in my mixing cap. Did a “tester shot” first, & then hit the 2nd shot, and I unknowingly shot probably, give or take, 10x what I thought I did. I immediately felt the effects of what I’d assume an OD on meth feels like. Thought I was going to die... heart beating out of my chest, tunnel vision, dry heaving & gagging, couldn’t speak or get words out, could barely hear, it was fucking horrible...

•Noticable physical and mental changes. Both negative and positive?
-Sharper & more focused on speed. Can get too focused though, which sucks. Come down, my brain is basically melting and non-existent, so any and everything having to do w/ brain function is also delayed. Physical, weight loss (recently dropped from 235 to 195-200 over the course of 5-6 weeks), teeth, bones feel brittle, nasty if hygiene isn’t taken care of properly a
-Heroin, I’m sharper mentally, but it’s delayed. My memory lacks as well, quite a bit, which is an obvious negative side effect. Physical, the obvious, which is withdrawals, lethargy, tightness in muscles and joints, positive is the warmth, calming effect & being relaxed,.

Last edited:
lyrica (pregabalin) holds me down. 600 mg per day. I take valium 10 mg/3x per day, but pregabalin is the best thing. I feel good, motivated and anxiety free. Lyrica is underrated, it's amazing.

Last edited:
I wake up early, around 6:30, and I take no drugs then I wait a while and around mid day I take no drugs then I spend most the night taking no drugs.
BECAUSE FUCK DRUGS

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE FUCKS!!!

Holy shit dude, do you offer lessons on how to be as cool as, talk like, radiate as much big dick energy and have as much fuckin’ mojo as you do?!

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!!
But please don’t steal my girl in the process. She’s all I got left & I’d probably Kate Spaid myself, while simultaneously pulling a Michael Hutchence, if you and your undeniably irresistible sex appeal and charm came & stole her from me.

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE FUCKS!!!

Holy shit dude, do you offer lessons on how to be as cool as, talk like, radiate as much big dick energy and have as much fuckin’ mojo as you do?!

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!!
But please don’t steal my girl in the process. She’s all I got left & I’d probably Kate Spaid myself, while simultaneously pulling a Michael Hutchence, if you and your undeniably irresistible sex appeal and charm came & stole her from me.
You’re rude

Light meth use (.35g-.4g) starting around 8-9PM, ending around 7 am. If it’s my “first day up” as I call it, I may take a couple wake me up hits throughout the day so I don’t crash and can stay up one more night, and repeat, minus the wake me up hits. After day 2 is rest & recovery time!!! I really like my method right now. Only thing i definitely need to improve is my water consumption and making sure I’m eating. Other then that, this is probably my favorite using method, and my bounce back is fairly quick. Haven’t had any mental or physical issues either (besides the occasional tweaked out, hypochondriac, “what is this side effect” shit lol), and very mild weight loss, but no real complaints.

Came to playing fucking spider solitaire this morning around 4:30. Was in that limbo type stage where I was up, wide awake, but shits blurry, and I don’t have too much recollection of what my night entailed last night/this morning. Was so fucking hyper focused playing solitaire that I zoned out and tuned everything else but my game out.

So, came to, still paying solitaire. Kept on doing that for a couple more hours, and then probably mainlined like 0.07-0.10 of some alright quality Cristal sparklin’ wine. Then I proceeded to continue to play Solitaire for a couple of hours, laying in bed next to a friend of mine and my ex-girlfriend, and after a little while I decided to make a few phone calls, and then we went and picked up some tar. Hit around a .2, then fucking got home, had my shot in my adidas track pants pocket, and the fuckin plunger got pushed down and I lost like .1 or so. So there’s that. Been outta drugs since, and tbh, I want more tar....speed would be cool too, but tar >>>> errthang

Hi. This is my first post after having found out about this forum a while ago and reading through some of the threads.
I'm not too experienced when it comes to variety, as I've only done weed, K, NBOMe, shrooms, caffeine (duh) and amphetamines (Vyvanse, more on that down below), but I have a fairly decent theoretical grasp on things, as I've done a fair share of reading, and am VERY interested in trying out LSD and DMT.

Curious to see people’s honest average day with using drugs.

What’s your drug of choice?
- I can easily say it's weed. Preferably the focus/euphoria-providing kind, not the extremely relaxing kind. The CBD:THC ratio explanation has been pretty much debunked, so I'm not really comfortable saying I "prefer strains that contain more CBD/are sativa" as that's probably not exactly correct, but I think you get what I mean.

Worth pointing out: I take 70mg Vyvanse (amphetamine) on the daily. I'm 25 and feel like I was born again after I started taking ADHD medicine (which I suppose is what I have, but I tend to never be fine with simply saying I have it, as those diagnoses lack any scientifically objective metric), I take it everyday because it always provides new insights no matter what I'm doing, so I'm sticking with taking it everyday for now, though some of the benefits have definitely spilled over to my sober self in these 10 or so months I've been taking it. Since it's more for medicinal purposes, I'd rather talk about my DOC for recreational purposes, but thought it's something to keep in mind, as it may definitely have an influence in how my weed highs go and how I manage everything.

How long have you been using?
- I've been experimenting with it for real for about 2 years. Had some more intensive usage spells, while also having some more chilled out, hands-off periods.

How to be functional but using daily?
- Despite weed being mostly harmless, it can create long-term problems. If you end up doing it all day everyday, it can mess up your sleep schedule, make you more irritable for a while if you're not on it, increase tolerance to very high levels (which, in turn, leads to more use/abuse, not to mention the financial aspect of it) and so on, as many already know.

Thankfully, weed is just as easy to get off as it is to get on: Battling the urge to smoke it for a while, or straight up having a friend keep it from you, won't bring any extreme withdrawal effects. You'll probably miss it deeply in the first few days, may feel a little more irritable, anxious, perhaps feel "wrong", etc., but those are all pretty mild in intensity. Someone who smokes all day is easily capable of staying a week away from it, given some self-discipline, and the high they will get after just one week away from it is EXPONENTIALLY better than what they might have been getting on their intense, daily use. That in itself serves as a good motivator for moderation.

Now, to answer the question properly lmao: I tend to smoke ONLY after I've done a substantial amount of stuff for any given day. That includes, but is not limited to basic housekeeping, exercising, walking the dog, and some creative/intellectual progress. Getting high after clearing up the plans for the day makes it that much better to me, so it tends to be easy to not smoke my day away when I know I'll end up feeling anxious or have a subpar high. On weekends I give myself a pass and will allow myself to smoke as much as I want, whenever I want, but even then I tend not to overdo it.

What’s your dosage?
- Can't really say specifically in terms of numbers, but I tend to fill up and smoke my bowls completely, and will do that about 3-4 times in a night session.

ROA?
- Smoking. Had very little experience with edibles, not enough to have a strong high off of them. I plan on getting myself one of those Volcano vaporizers eventually, for both health reasons, and to try out a high from one of them, since people usually say they're the best.

Experienced Overdoses?
- For weed I'm sure that's nigh impossible, and probably everyone will agree on this. I've had experiences with bad weed, though. That shit had me wrecked the following day, but all easily manageable.

Noticable physical and mental changes. Both negative and positive?
- I'd say it's certainly helped me understand and sometimes live by perspectives I had no idea I would even consider having. It also provided me with a better connection to my emotions, allowing me to feel more comfortable with expressing myself honestly, and to cry much more than before, for both negative and positive things. I see that as an absolutely fantastic deal. These changes were most certainly also brought about by my amphetamines, so I may not be too certain as to which had the biggest impact on my recent lifestyle changes but, for those I mentioned, weed definitely had some part in changing them for the better.

Hope my answers were useful.

•What’s your drug of choice?
-Heroin being #1
Meth being #2
Alcohol being #3

•How long have you been using?
-Heroin for 9.5-10 years
-Meth for 9.5-10 years
-Alcohol, 6-7 years

•How to be functional but using daily?
-With heroin, for me it’s having a fix every morning & not getting too trashed. Also, buying my work week’s worth at the beginning of the week, and giving allotments each day, only allowing myself enough to “get well” & get a bit high, but not too high, and actually sticking to that plan.
-Meth, don’t get carried away w/ the amount of days I spend awake. Making it a point to stay fed & hydrated. Main one is similar to that w/ heroin, watching my consumption & not getting too fucked up.
-Alcohol, I don’t drink enough for it to cause issues with me functioning.

•What’s your dosage?
-Heroin :
•Recently got back on, so 0.03-0.04 per shot.
•Averaging .3g/day when only doing H, & closer to 0.6-1.0g/day when using w/ meth

-Meth :
•0.05-0.1/shot
•.2-.4/day

-Alcohol :
•I no longer drink daily, but when I do, it’s usually something around 1-3 16oz bottles - ranging between 13%-16.5%abv/per bottle

•ROA?
-IV only for Heroin. I’ve only s moked it once & snorted it a handful of times
-Mainly IV for meth, but I do smoke it as well. I’ve done it by booty bumping, IM injection, eating it, hot rail, & started out and used to only snort it.

•Experienced Overdoses?
-Heroin: Unfortunately, yes. Just a rough guess, but I’d say it’s happened around 5ish times. W/ the exception of once, there have always benzos involved. Fortunately for & thanks to me, it hasn’t happened in 7.5 years or so. I figured out the issue, started respecting the drug, being smarter w/ my drug use, & I’m going so, that shit got put to a stop.
-Meth: had a pretty bad experience the other day. I was late to work, didn’t realize how much got put in my mixing cap. Did a “tester shot” first, & then hit the 2nd shot, and I unknowingly shot probably, give or take, 10x what I thought I did. I immediately felt the effects of what I’d assume an OD on meth feels like. Thought I was going to die... heart beating out of my chest, tunnel vision, dry heaving & gagging, couldn’t speak or get words out, could barely hear, it was fucking horrible...

•Noticable physical and mental changes. Both negative and positive?
-Sharper & more focused on speed. Can get too focused though, which sucks. Come down, my brain is basically melting and non-existent, so any and everything having to do w/ brain function is also delayed. Physical, weight loss (recently dropped from 235 to 195-200 over the course of 5-6 weeks), teeth, bones feel brittle, nasty if hygiene isn’t taken care of properly a
-Heroin, I’m sharper mentally, but it’s delayed. My memory lacks as well, quite a bit, which is an obvious negative side effect. Physical, the obvious, which is withdrawals, lethargy, tightness in muscles and joints, positive is the warmth, calming effect & being relaxed,.
I do the same with H. But I I'm like,the only one I know who is this disciplined.

Cannabis flowers, usually via vaping and oral infusion into coconut oil.

Anywhere from 1-4 grams depending on the quality strain and ROA

I also take anhydrous caffeine tablets or brew black tea.

I will trip as often as 2-3 times a week if I have access to LSD and am honestly pretty impulsive in general about when I trip. I dont believe it should be planned, not that that isn't a valuable strategy, it just isn't for me. My doses are usually pretty conservative though. Like one hit is plenty.

(Although in recent times it's been more like 1 good acid trip every week or two)

And then sometimes I drink every day for weeks and sometimes I dont really want to drink. If it's a drinking period its usually 2-3 beers in the evenings.