• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Curious. What’s everyone’s day to day with drugs?

LexiGirl90

Greenlighter
Curious to see people’s honest average day with using drugs.

What’s your drug of choice?
How long have you been using?
How to be functional but using daily?
What’s your dosage?
ROA?
Experienced Overdoses?
Noticable physical and mental changes. Both negative and positive?

Doc is OxyContin . Been using about 3 years. I’m very functional , 3 kids (1 is 10 months old), full time job , and do all my house chores; cook clean play ..
I take 20mg in am and 20 mg in pm just swallow half a pill. No overdoses. Positive , gives me energy and happiness , helps me eat less . Negatives , miserable when I don’t have any , and it’s expensive.

Day to day I take either Valium (20-40mg) or panadene forte (maybe 120mg a day if I’m controlling it well, double that on a bad day)
Probably 2 bottles of wine a night, times that by 4 when I’m not working.

Once a month I’ll do a night or two with meth.

5 years ago I was a good girl and only smoked weed, an ounce or so every 5 days.
Then someone introduced me to IV use of meth and since then it’s been up and down but luckily I am old enough to know when I need to stop.

Day to day I take either Valium (20-40mg) or panadene forte (maybe 120mg a day if I’m controlling it well, double that on a bad day)
Probably 2 bottles of wine a night, times that by 4 when I’m not working.

Once a month I’ll do a night or two with meth.

5 years ago I was a good girl and only smoked weed, an ounce or so every 5 days.
Then someone introduced me to IV use of meth and since then it’s been up and down but luckily I am old enough to know when I need to stop.

Dang that weed habit was no joke at around around an 1/8th and a half 1/8 every day.

Dang that weed habit was no joke at around around an 1/8th and a half 1/8 every day.

No it wasn’t.
I used it for PTSD, anxiety and depression mostly
Second stage lung disease is the consequence of that lifestyle.

Our weed quality dropped significantly in those years though so my habit just kept growing

My days of doing drugs every day are kinda over, tho I use one at least one day of the week.

1- drug of choice definitely is LSD-25 and amphetamine, but as you know you cannot do LSD-25 every day (well you can but is not HR) and amphetamine where really something on my wild days (there was a time I was using it daily).

2- LSD-25, 6 years and amphetamine 7.5 years.

3- With acid I am functional, not excellent because duh I am hallucinating cool stuff. On amphetamine I am more functional compared to sober me.

4- LSD-25, 1 to 4 taps, usually containing 150 - 200 mcg. Amphetamine used 20 mg, lower down to 5 mg - 10 mg depending on the situation and 20 mg if is an emergency. And if I am substituting amphetamine with methamphetamine 0.1 g.

5- sublingual LSD-25 and oral amphetamine (methamphetamine as a substitute vaporize)

6- Thanks whatever deity never.

7- Well as with all psychedelic you get the feeling that you are reveal something, the most positive experience is the afterglow I always have and that last for days. I can't find any possible negative thing of LSD-25 other than loose time stating as I see the world turn into Wonderland. Amphetamine is an incredibly powerful substance, very energetic that helps me because I am not, functional so good for doing project and stuff. Downside, I got an habit to it for a long time and have the potential to either help me or lure me.

i'm suggested not to share my dosages, but i can share my daily/regular substances, Morphine, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone (all for chronic pain) cocaine, amphetamine, Methamp(finally back on the meth train, and i do use amphetamine alongside it but i highly reccomend others not to recreate my use i am tolerant) I don't ever consume caffeine however the stuff makes me edgy ever since i stopped boozing, the occasional Clonazepam(kpin)

However i advise anyone reading my chemical routine not to think that it is a 'safety greenlight' to thinking that this chemical regimen is alright for the average person, i take these regularly aswell as am physically and psychologically Habituated to taking these substances, and while i may not experience harmful or negative reactions OTHERS WILL CERTAINLY if they are not used to it.

Daily n-ethylhexedrone, and a benzo, now usually flualprazolam or diclazepam. The diclaz is basically better value valium, flualprazolam, I'll take 4-6mg every 8 hours or so on a busy daym or -0.5-2mg on a normal day. The hexen..... 300-1000mg daily, I counted recently :/

Doc is OxyContin . Been using about 3 years. I’m very functional , 3 kids (1 is 10 months old), full time job , and do all my house chores; cook clean play ..
I take 20mg in am and 20 mg in pm just swallow half a pill. No overdoses. Positive , gives me energy and happiness , helps me eat less . Negatives , miserable when I don’t have any , and it’s expensive.
I use to use those and daily smoked pills all day and then quit cold turkey

Daily n-ethylhexedrone, and a benzo, now usually flualprazolam or diclazepam. The diclaz is basically better value valium, flualprazolam, I'll take 4-6mg every 8 hours or so on a busy daym or -0.5-2mg on a normal day. The hexen..... 300-1000mg daily, I counted recently :/

Dang, a gram of hexen a day? Via which ROA? I actually didn't notice any psychosis with a gram a day, but I would imagine it would eventually creep up on you.

Just got home after a 4+ mile journey for h was worth it had a hit in the bathroom of a pub i use regular while i waited for bus sometimes i smoke at the back of the bus if no one else is at the top of the double decker bus

Most recent habit is 30mg of 3-MeO-PCP twice a day via rectal ROA, and have been going at it off an on for past four years. It got a little too intense again, so staying sober (except for caffeine) as of last week. Enjoying the boredom and the freedom from constant random voices in my head 👍

Most recent habit is 30mg of 3-MeO-PCP twice a day via rectal ROA, and have been going at it off an on for past four years. It got a little too intense again, so staying sober (except for caffeine) as of last week. Enjoying the boredom and the freedom from constant random voices in my head 👍

Dang, do you notice lasting effects from that? You were taking 60mg daily? Any withdrawal symptoms?

Just cannabis really, since I'm intolerant to virtually all drugs.

I can just about tolerate they clean lab grade clearnet lysergamides of the current era but that is about all.

I'm moderately heavy use of cannabis but not ridiculous I only vaporize and use homemade edibles about half a gram of edibles per day plus 0.2 to 1 g of vapor, but most days about half a gram vaped.

If LSD didn't produce a tolerance I would probably take it everyday.

I wake up and make coffee then take 100mg of Opium with 50-100mg Hydroxyzine and 10-20mg of Methylphenidate. Opium is my drug of choice, Hydroxyzine & Methylphenidate are for potentiating the opium. I also eat dried poppy pods in order to consume less opium latex because it is more expensive but the same intoxication.

I tend to redose all of the above during the day, while at work depending on how my day is or how buzzed I want to get. I think that it's a lot of drugs and that I need to taper down, use not so regularly.
I used/abused all classic narcotics and had been addicted to IV H & C so I am a little mad at myself for becoming dependent on opium now.

In comparison to multiple grams of speedballs a day, my current dependency is laughable and it doesn't even comes close to it riskwise (is this even a word?) because I use the oral route instead of the intravenous route. Still have to break the dependency though.

Finally, the high is great. I just woke up and dosed 45 minutes ago which is getting quite strong now. Lots of the usual opiate buzz in my head, warmness & pressure at the back of my neck, all extremities are like jello, very good mood and all the work that I have to take care of today doesn't cause me the tiniest amount of stress. This is just hard not to repeat every morning especially if you are like me (very realistic, can't believe how stupid & unbearable many people are, get very irritated by people's unnecessary desires & beliefs, ...) :)