• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Curious. What’s everyone’s day to day with drugs?

Id pay 0.3€ for that. I have definitely seen worse weed. How much is subuxone in Brazil?
i've had turds look nicer than that. oh if only i had my old photos from my laptop, you'd all be drooling over that ppp or the pk, oh god i loved my pk. the shatter, oh so much shatter... yum.

I take bzds daily, usually etizolam but alprazolam when needed, others when available. I am completely functional on them and amounts that would have others sleeping for 24 hours straight are the amounts I need for medicinal relief. I have chronic gut pain which only myorelaxant bzds and occasionally opioids seem able to treat. The alprazolam is doctor ordered (and definitely the best at pain relief) but the others I procure myself.

I used to smoke weed daily too but I found that it was causing an ever increasingly bothersome lethargy and disinterest in productive activities, so I only smoke on occasion now.

Oh, and I enjoy coffee every morning, mostly for its ability to induce a bowel movement, but also because it just tastes so damn good with a bit of whole milk. Realistically I think it contributes to the gut pain and anxiety I use bzds to treat, but I'm hell bent on being able to take a dump daily, so I continue. Hoping to phase that out soon though as my diet has slowly stabilized my GI tract.

Now I am currently looking for a mother for my future children so that I ran out of ladyboys contacts except for a few friends but I don't have sex with them.

Nevertheless, some weeks ago I had an encounter with one by accident, unbelievable feminine. It was nice, I dont reject the gifts (rares) that life puts on my way.

In my city, the alternative movement in the night is very close to the gay movement so that, bars, nightclubs are frequented by both types of persons and I always can see these angels walking around me, circling me, trying to seduce me, they are not from this world, this is a devil's temptation.