• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Curious. What’s everyone’s day to day with drugs?

Lots of high quality kava daily, mostly 45 to 60 grams. But yesterday it was 70 grams.

10- 13 mg Etizolam daily almost without exception.

Cannabis homemade edibles, infused into coconut oil.

Vaporization here and there.

And, like the man above clearly "after my own heart", @FuckinAcidMan LOTS of Lsd!

125ug yesterday, unplanned and spontaneous as always. Wasn't a good trip yesterday, quite the opposite for health reasons.

I average about 275ug Lsd per week, last 13 months now.

Cuppa black tea or coffee here and there.

So those are my 5 drugs- Lsd, Cannabis, Etizolam, Kava, caffeine!

I would expand venturously much more, except for severe allergies to most herbs and drugs.

Decades past, MDMA heavily consumed, to the tune of around 3,500 ecstasy pills from 1996 to 2005. Not since however.

Lots of high quality kava daily, mostly 45 to 60 grams. But yesterday it was 70 grams.

10- 13 mg Etizolam daily almost without exception.

Cannabis homemade edibles, infused into coconut oil.

Vaporization here and there.

And, like the man above clearly "after my own heart", @FuckinAcidMan LOTS of Lsd!

125ug yesterday, unplanned and spontaneous as always. Wasn't a good trip yesterday, quite the opposite for health reasons.

I average about 275ug Lsd per week, last 13 months now.

Cuppa black tea or coffee here and there.

So those are my 5 drugs- Lsd, Cannabis, Etizolam, Kava, caffeine!

I would expand venturously much more, except for severe allergies to most herbs and drugs.

Decades past, MDMA heavily consumed, to the tune of around 3,500 ecstasy pills from 1996 to 2005. Not since however.
Bro you ate a lot of ecstacy, good lord!

I like rolling a lot but I feel like recently it's made "more sense" as I've developed a better emotional intelligence as an adult.

Also I seem to enjoy batches I suspect to contain, (sometimes seemingly entirely ) MDA rather than just MDMA,

Unfortunately no one seems to know about proper sass where I live unless they are shut ins who only order off the deep web, people just assume there are "amped up, smooth rolls" that last a little longer.

Sorry for the off topic rambling

Bro you ate a lot of ecstacy, good lord!

I like rolling a lot but I feel like recently it's made "more sense" as I've developed a better emotional intelligence as an adult.

Also I seem to enjoy batches I suspect to contain, (sometimes seemingly entirely ) MDA rather than just MDMA,

Unfortunately no one seems to know about proper sass where I live unless they are shut ins who only order off the deep web, people just assume there are "amped up, smooth rolls" that last a little longer.

Sorry for the off topic rambling
Thanks mate, sincerely appreciate your thoughts. Yes, a lot of ecstasy. I exaggerate not one bit either. I am one of those deadly true and real folks always.

I had to stop it all when I was 25 when lyme disease suddenly caused me to be allergic to practically everything.

Even cannabis vaporization, which i adore! Hence my gravitation to kava, reducing my need for cannabis to get totaly high daily.

Great synergy there too. Also Kava massively enhances the effect, potency, and longevity of Lsd, in my own experience.

The kava high can be really glorious but it takes a certain dosage to break through to that "utopia" I refer to it as.

At that stage, just 20 to 30 ug is a glorious, colourful, dreamy luxurios trip.

Regarding my rarely high MDMA intake, like just over 1 plill daily for a decade- often days or weeks on end ( and I never lost the Magic by the way honestly ), it definitely inflicted massive harm on my mental capabilities but I was perfectly able to live with that and the now lyme disease in contrast was a much fuller , lasting and debilitating.impact on basically destroying my life and ability to live properly, ever since.

I have honestly not brooded and regretted the vast amount of MDMA I took in my Foolish youth feeling as though it has damaged my ability to cope and live a normal and happy life but lyme disease took that away from me more than any other Factor.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, sincerely appreciate your thoughts. Yes, a lot of ecstasy. I exaggerate not one bit either. I am one of those deadly true and real folks always.

I had to stop it all when I was 25 when lyme disease suddenly caused me to be allergic to practically everything.

Even cannabis vaporization, which i adore! Hence my gravitation to kava, reducing my need for cannabis to get totaly high daily.

Great synergy there too. Also Kava massively enhances the effect, potency, and longevity of Lsd, in my own experience.

The kava high can be really glorious but it takes a certain dosage to breakthrough to that "utopia" I refer to it as.

Regarding my rarely high MDMA intake, like just over 1 plill daily for a decade- often days or weeks on end ( and I never lost the Magic by the way honestly ), it definitely inflicted massive harm on my mental capabilities but I was perfectly able to live with that and would be now lyme disease in contrast was a match future impact on basically destroying my life and ability to live properly, ever since.

I have honestly not brooded and regretted the fast amount of MDMA I took in my Foolish youth feeling as though it has damaged my ability to cope and live a normal and happy life but lyme disease took that away from me more than any other Factor.
Condolences about the lyme disease man, from what I understand its quite a taxing illness on a lot of levels.

I actually firmly believe alcohol and stress do people a lot more harm than the often overblown paranoia about permanent damage from MDMA.

The whole LTC thing seems like people becoming more acutely aware of or developing more debilitating anxiety/compulsive rumination as the result of abusing a drug that depletes nutrients while also making oneself quite aware of one's body/mind.

Not to diminish anyone's struggle I just wouldn't blame the drugs for factors that seem to have more to do with environment, attitude and lifestyle than some crystals or pills you ate fuckin years ago

[And I need to look into some quality kava man, I'm looking for something to use as a strong herbal stress relief potion of sorts to have on hand since I've quit using kratom and all opioids]

i miss mdma, use to be my favorite drug havent doon it in years sadly,
my daily drugs...
coffee
cigs
gabapentin
kratom once a day
alchol not every day but often
weed
sleeping pills
mustle relaxers when i need them
coke once in a wile
i could trt to get other drugs but i stay away from town for the most part,
i do miss a lot of drugs

The kava high can be really glorious but it takes a certain dosage to breakthrough to that "utopia" I refer to it as.

Regarding my rarely high MDMA intake, like just over 1 plill daily for a decade- often days or weeks on end ( and I never lost the Magic by the way honestly ), it definitely inflicted massive harm on my mental capabilities but I was perfectly able to live with that and would be now lyme disease in contrast was a match future impact on basically destroying my life and ability to live properly, ever since.

I have honestly not brooded and regretted the fast amount of MDMA I took in my Foolish youth feeling as though it has damaged my ability to cope and live a normal and happy life but lyme disease took that away from me more than any other Factor.

Condolences about the lyme disease man, from what I understand its quite a taxing illness on a lot of levels.

I actually firmly believe alcohol and stress do people a lot more harm than the often overblown paranoia about permanent damage from MDMA.w

The whole LTC thing seems like people becoming more acutely aware of or developing more debilitating anxiety/compulsive rumination as the result of abusing a drug that depletes nutrients while also making oneself quite aware of one's body/mind.

Not to diminish anyone's struggle I just wouldn't blame the drugs for factors that seem to have more to do with environment, attitude and lifestyle than some crystals or pills you ate fuckin years ago

[And I need to look into some quality kava man, I'm looking for something to use as a strong herbal stress relief potion of sorts to have on hand since I've quit using kratom and all opioids]
Good thoughts again. On the LTC thing- we never even heard of that back in the day.

We were simply- hardcore! Lol.

Sure I had some crazy physical, mental sideveffects from MDMA.
But that was a trip in itself as well when I look back.

I never first or worried about any of that that for some reason and generally healing definitely takes place in time and I still have my mental faculties and a reasonable level of intelligence.

Mostly with my heavy MDMA usage I honestly feel that what I have lost I have gained in a spiritual and visionary sense and in terms of mental development which is always been the most important things in life naturally not career orientated for example.

Kava cab be really lovely btw.

Just got home after a 4+ mile journey for h was worth it had a hit in the bathroom of a pub i use regular while i waited for bus sometimes i smoke at the back of the bus if no one else is at the top of the double decker bus
No word of a lie sometimes I check the top and if no one's up there I bend down and the back and have a quick 2 lines while in traffic impossible to do with bumps on the road believe me

Basically anything I can get my hands on thats an opiate, benzo or some type of muscle relaxer or dissociative. Currently just taking my prescribed meds which are tramadol and zanaflex.

Use to do ritalin every day for years speed at one point drinking to almost blackout drunk every day for over a year and smoking cannabis daily for a decade with psychedelics and mdma on a weekly basis
That’s hell of a career. What bad effects ensued?

Currently binging on meth 5 days now
(I sleep 3-4 hours each day of binge)
Then snort more meth.
Cigarettes - 16 a day.
Adderral on Fridays 5mg.
Weekend big fat lines of meth.
Usually by dime sack of meth always get hooked up extra :)

View attachment 19045
You are totally non-functional, right? 100% of time is devoted to partying?

Last edited:
Around 1g of weed, 0.4 of coke, 36mg of Concerta (methylphenidate extended release), Xanax 0.5.

Concerta in early afternoon, Xanax late afternoon, then hash and coke for 5-7 hours.

Been doing Codein 300mg CWE 1-3 times a week lately also. Then coctail changes significantly.

Last edited:
My doc is meth and gabapentin. Pain pills if someone offers, but I never go looking for them. And pot.

I do meth daily, right when I get up, all thru the day and night. I sleep every single night. I lived the tweaker lifestyle once already and I refuse to go back down that path. I lost everything at one point and it took alot of time and sobriety to get it all back. So, I'm very functional now. Almost too normal to even be wasting my money on it. I take antipsychotics which cause me not to feel much from the meth these days, but I'm tapering off them because they make me feel numb and lack pleasure in life.

I do between a quarter of a gram to half a gram a day. I snort, smoke, and eat it.

I smoke pot a couple times a week for a head change. And I take gabapentin a couple times a week to make my mood better.

I've been using meth for seven years, with one 15 month break. Taking gabapentin for 10 plus years and smoking pot for 20 plus years.

I've never had any overdosing experience. I snorted a line that was way too big once and it made me sick, that's about all.

I have no health problems today from my meth use, but when I first started using I had vasoconstriction problems, problems with my feet swelling and high blood pressure. I was using too heavy back then. I slacked off and started taking Coconut pills and it all went away.

My doc is meth and gabapentin. Pain pills if someone offers, but I never go looking for them. And pot.

I do meth daily, right when I get up, all thru the day and night. I sleep every single night. I lived the tweaker lifestyle once already and I refuse to go back down that path. I lost everything at one point and it took alot of time and sobriety to get it all back. So, I'm very functional now. Almost too normal to even be wasting my money on it. I take antipsychotics which cause me not to feel much from the meth these days, but I'm tapering off them because they make me feel numb and lack pleasure in life.

I do between a quarter of a gram to half a gram a day. I snort, smoke, and eat it.

I smoke pot a couple times a week for a head change. And I take gabapentin a couple times a week to make my mood better.

I've been using meth for seven years, with one 15 month break. Taking gabapentin for 10 plus years and smoking pot for 20 plus years.

I've never had any overdosing experience. I snorted a line that was way too big once and it made me sick, that's about all.

I have no health problems today from my meth use, but when I first started using I had vasoconstriction problems, problems with my feet swelling and high blood pressure. I was using too heavy back then. I slacked off and started taking Coconut pills and it all went away.
Have you ever tried LSD? I'm just curious because I narrowly avoided a life long dependence on (legally prescribed most likely) amphetamine, which I personally attribute to taking (a large amount) of LSD at the age of 19.

(I was diagnosed with ADHD and live in a pretty relaxed area in terms of stimulant prescription)

Psychedelics sort of showed up randomly, I tried mushrooms and I liked them but they weren't quite what I was looking for. 2C-E and 2C-I were much more my speed but it were also unfortunately disappearing because of new scheduling legally.

But then acid popped up (also quite randomly, this is always the frustration) and begain to assist me in functioning and being able to give a shit about things in a similar way to amphetamine but without the physically and mentally exhausting aspects.

The only downside is the almost unavoidable belief in spirituality, quantum physics/relativity, buried history and propaganda/ understanding perception management/ ritualistic behavior and superstition, which is really just more of a weird side effect.

It's almost fun though, sort of like amphetamine psychosis, but less bizarre and aggressive.

Just weird and "pagan" almost. You wanna start worshiping yourself and the elements more than abstract ideals about achievement and dominance.

I still take amphetamine type stimulants like adderall, dexedrine and MDA but they're more a treat for party times, or for deeply therapeutic and personal artistic projects.

I could just feel tobacco and amphetamine prematurely burning away my life force when I relied more on stimulants to get through the day.

Anyways sorry to project a personal reflection at you through the context of a question, but that's sometimes just sort of how shit goes!

[I realize if you are on anti psychotics there is more than a chance you might not benefit from psychedelics but I also known anti psychotics are increasingly given for more and more general issues like sleep disorders]

Last edited:
Good thoughts again. On the LTC thing- we never even heard of that back in the day.

We were simply- hardcore! Lol.

Sure I had some crazy physical, mental sideveffects from MDMA.
But that was a trip in itself as well when I look back.

I never first or worried about any of that that for some reason and generally healing definitely takes place in time and I still have my mental faculties and a reasonable level of intelligence.

Mostly with my heavy MDMA usage I honestly feel that what I have lost I have gained in a spiritual and visionary sense and in terms of mental development which is always been the most important things in life naturally not career orientated for example.

Kava cab be really lovely btw.

Damn brother your list of drugs amazes me. Are you still running 10 mg + of etizolam a day? God bless ya

and I love kava though I've only used the crappy tea version from the grocery store... stress relief tea haha. but it has 70-80 mg of kavatones in it so I use 3 tea bags.

i miss mdma, use to be my favorite drug havent doon it in years sadly,
my daily drugs...
coffee
cigs
gabapentin
kratom once a day
alchol not every day but often
weed
sleeping pills
mustle relaxers when i need them
coke once in a wile
i could trt to get other drugs but i stay away from town for the most part,
i do miss a lot of drugs
Try kava bro. It goes very well with Kratom, in terms of strong potentiation, and changed effect.

Actually, it's like coke and ketamine in a way.

2 + 2 = 5.5 sort of thing. Very different all round, but very appreciable.

Just don't ever mix kava with alcohol. I can willingly help with some basic Kava Cultivar advice. They can be so different in effect, like wirh medical weed, finding the right strain is important.

Kava is much cleaner and friendlier to the body than kratom too- non pyhsically addictive, very anti inflammatory and anti cancerous.

Just about worked through 58 grams of kava today. It has got me I can tell you that. I ALMOST can't see lol no kidding.

I have had days where kava got me so wasted- can't see but for a blur, can't walk straight, music sounds incredible though and it's a nice feeling all round, just a bit too debilitating for normal functioning.

I miss MDMA too. I actually have two legit Dutch "Bowser" MDMA pills, 220 mg.

But I strongly suspect that my allergies would not allow me to toleratevthe MDMA itself, or/and any unknown excipients.

I would possibly suffer in digestive and respiratory distress for over 12, 15 hours.

Damn brother your list of drugs amazes me. Are you still running 10 mg + of etizolam a day? God bless ya

and I love kava though I've only used the crappy tea version from the grocery store... stress relief tea haha. but it has 70-80 mg of kavatones in it so I use 3 tea bags.
Hi. Yes, I need to reduce my etizolam dependance, but am not in a condition, or living situation to approach it currently.

This year has seen it rocket, it was held at 3-5mg max until April. Has gone through roof since then.

12 mg yesterday, over 50 grams of kava- these two strongly potentiateveach other as well, kava virtually doubles the effect of benzos.

I also took LSD 3rd day in a row. 125ug Friday, 250ug Saturday, 55ug yesterday.

And every other day last week.148 tabs from October 2019 to October 2020.
Plenty more since!

I'm a madnut, or simply by nature, a true hardcore psychonaut.

Only physical illness and health issues hold me back from going a lot lot deeper nowadays. I used to eat 1000ug comeup doses, twice took 5mg LSD in 48 hours.

That's like- 50, Gold-standard trips lol!