• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

yes.
I was going to write out some instructions.
so...here we go.

Hair cutting in all in the angle and precision cuts And sectioning.
You will be taking small sections to cut hair.
Make sure you use SHARP scissors or you will be causing every hair to be a split End!!! Very important!
1: part your wet hair down the middle
2: take out the front bang part and decide how long you want that and make the cut.
(keep in mind that hair stretches when wet so make the cut longer than you want it to fall when dry)
3: Proceed to take the side sections down that frame your face and comb them forward and decide where you want those to fall and make the cut.

now you have a “guide”. Those first front cuts are going to show you where to make your next cuts.

4: take a small section out from the side and hold it up (all in the angle you are holding your fingers and arms.)
For longer on top...you will want to hold your fingers in with your wrist facing out away from your head.
that makes a longer on top and shorter on the sides cut.
For long hair you hold your fingers the opposite ...fingers raised up towards the ceiling.

you will see that first cut from the sides (leave the front (bang) area out.
5: proceed to take hair small section by section and follow your “guide” (that first cut)
you want to make sure it all blends and you do this by using the angle at which you are holding your hair.
\ this would be the angle to hold your fingers for a long at the bottom and shorter on the top layered haircut.
/ this is the angle to hold your fingers for a longer on top tapered in to shorter on the sides and bottom.

Basically...just follow the haircut you have now.
Pick up the hair in small sections and look at the angle in which it is cut and take off a smaller amount than you actually want it to be.
you must allow for “shrinkage”.

6. cut the perimeter of the hair and do your clean up precision work.
use a razor or buzzers to take off hair on the neck, ears, sideburns. Etc. (precision clean up)

I hope this helps.
Good Luck guys.

Give me a shout-out by using @Painful One and it will alert me and I can give you precise information on certain haircuts.
Some long shag haircuts can be done by combing all the hair up and holding it at a certain angle and making one cut and the hair will fall perfectly into a long layered haircut.
Many thanks for this. My hair needs consitent sculpting and treatment at a frequency of at least every six weeks. Curly cunt unfortunately.
When it comes to 'Sectioning' under the Mental Health Act I have consistently been served a 'Section 2' . I wonder if this is likely to change under these current dystopian circumstances.
I had a rather distressing section 2 enforced detainment following an encounter with the North Yorkshire Tactical Armed Response Unit.
Fucking sheep intefering bastard scum

^ oh thanks Painful one for the detailed description.

Do you know of any youtube videos that show the basics of self-haircutting as well? I might watch a few before starting on myself otherwise I'm bound to mess it up

Do you know of any youtube videos that show the basics of self-haircutting as well? I might watch a few before starting on myself otherwise I'm bound to mess it up

Give me a few and I will see if I can find one that is basic for you guys. 👍
I am in the bathtub and don’t want to electrocute myself.

Well I’m very lovable so that’s understanding.
Unfortunately I got a gf unlike most of these thirsty little fuck boys.😂

I currently have more hair on my face than on my head.
Number nought it
Just out of curiosity and for posterity, do you shave your earlobes?

This is a pretty good one for beginners.
it will give you an idea of how to do it.

Just type in long layered, shag, ALine, Men’s barber haircut basic beginners video and watch a few.
(according to the haircut you have or want)
that will help you along with my instructions.

Unfortunately?
Well I don't have a girlfriend but that's due to my own poor decisions.
I was married for 10yrs once but like I previously alluded to, the North Yorkshire Tactical Armed Response Unit signed, sealed and delivered my current marital status

Lol I’m just being a dick I’m going through some rough shit at the moment. My apologies to you.
Yeh, let's all get pissed on vodka and weild assault rifles!!

Even better, let's all descend upon the houses of parliament and re-enact the final scene of 'If'...
Well I don't have a girlfriend but that's due to my own poor decisions.
I was married for 10yrs once but like I previously alluded to, the North Yorkshire Tactical Armed Response Unit signed, sealed and delivered my current marital status

Just taking care of older people is hard sometimes. Especially when Cable Boxes are going out. Coronovirus is going around and they aren’t being smart about bringing people to the house to get new boxes. Lol it ain’t really shit but said person is a grandfather of my girlfriend who don’t really have much use for me or anything good to say about me unless he needs my help. It’s a lesson in patience.
Ok sound mate.
what shit u dealing with?