• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

I had no idea. Please send me a private message detailing, step by step how exactly not to achieve this

Here ya go man, thank me later..

LSD can be derived from the ergot virus which is commonly found on hops and wheat. While it's possible to scrape the virus off the stalks of these plants, there's a much easier way to get ergot - Fosters Beer
Foster's Beer is one of the few beers made with ergot-containing grains, and it is definitely the most available. First, you'll need some big, blue cans of Foster's Beer, which you can purchase at most local supermarkets.

1. Buy 12 cans of Foster's Beer. In a pan, heat the beer to a slow boil, in order to remove the water and isolate the ergot-containing compounds. Boiling off the water should take approximately 36 hours -- don't rush the process, or you risk damaging the ergot-containing compounds. As the beer evaporates, simply add more beer. In this way, eventually, you'll have the essential compounds from all 12 beers in the bottom of the pan.

2. It's now necessary to pH neutralize the slightly acidic ergotamine solution, using a weak base. No-fat household milk is ideal for the job. Mix in 1/4 cup of no-fat milk (be sure not to use milk with any milkfat) and wait 30 minutes for the solution to reach equilibrium. At this point, you have a weak solution of ergotamine with which you can continue the process. It should be a creamy brown colour and a bit gooey. Be careful, because ergotamine is a deadly poison.

3. Next, it's necessary to combine lysine with the ergotamine solution. Lysine is available in most health food stores. You'll need about 2 grams of lysine (that's 20 100mg pills). Cool the ergotamine solution to near freezing in your freezer (to avoid desosphyxiation with CO2 in the air). Now, simply grind the pills into a powder and mix into your ergotamine solution. You now have lysergic acid.

4. You want LSD, lysergic acid diethylamide, however, and so you need to ethylate your compound and then ammonate it. Sound hard? It isn't. Simply add ethyl alcohol to the lysergic acid mixture. Pure grain alcohol is ideal, but Bacardi 151 or some other high-proof alcohol will work fine. Add 1 cup of pure alcohol, 1 1/3 cup of 151 proof, or 2 cups of 100 proof. Now, to remove the hydroxyls, add 6 cups of 4% hydrogen peroxide (available at your local pharmacy) or 24 cups of 1% (stronger is better). Be careful, because now your compound is highly flammable (Keep it away from open flames).

5. Now, for the final step in preparation, add 4 ounces of pure ammonia to the solution and let sit at room temperature for 3 days. This waiting period allows for the slow reaction to take place -- at higher temperatures this reaction occurs much more quickly, but you risk decomposition of the LSD. At the end of the three days, you've done it! You've got LSD.

The expected yield of LSD is 100 grams, over 1,000,000 doses! Be VERY, VERY careful at this point, because the solution you're dealing with is extremely concentrated. If any gets on your hands, you could be tripping for years! Now, put about 20 gallons of water in a barrel, and stir in the LSD using a large oar. At this level of dilution, a 1/4 cup contains about 100 hits. You can dispense the hits using an eye dropper (3 or 4 drops per hit).

😜

(Disclaimer: this was a myth spread around the early internet days c1995. It is complete and utter bullshit and will get you even less fucked up than just drinking 12 cans of Fosters)

LSD can be derived from the ergot virus which is commonly found on hops and wheat. While it's possible to scrape the virus off the stalks of these plants, there's a much easier way to get ergot - Fosters Beer
Foster's Beer is one of the few beers made with ergot-containing grains, and it is definitely the most available. First, you'll need some big, blue cans of Foster's Beer, which you can purchase at most local supermarkets.

1. Buy 12 cans of Foster's Beer. In a pan, heat the beer to a slow boil, in order to remove the water and isolate the ergot-containing compounds. Boiling off the water should take approximately 36 hours -- don't rush the process, or you risk damaging the ergot-containing compounds. As the beer evaporates, simply add more beer. In this way, eventually, you'll have the essential compounds from all 12 beers in the bottom of the pan.

2. It's now necessary to pH neutralize the slightly acidic ergotamine solution, using a weak base. No-fat household milk is ideal for the job. Mix in 1/4 cup of no-fat milk (be sure not to use milk with any milkfat) and wait 30 minutes for the solution to reach equilibrium. At this point, you have a weak solution of ergotamine with which you can continue the process. It should be a creamy brown colour and a bit gooey. Be careful, because ergotamine is a deadly poison.

3. Next, it's necessary to combine lysine with the ergotamine solution. Lysine is available in most health food stores. You'll need about 2 grams of lysine (that's 20 100mg pills). Cool the ergotamine solution to near freezing in your freezer (to avoid desosphyxiation with CO2 in the air). Now, simply grind the pills into a powder and mix into your ergotamine solution. You now have lysergic acid.

4. You want LSD, lysergic acid diethylamide, however, and so you need to ethylate your compound and then ammonate it. Sound hard? It isn't. Simply add ethyl alcohol to the lysergic acid mixture. Pure grain alcohol is ideal, but Bacardi 151 or some other high-proof alcohol will work fine. Add 1 cup of pure alcohol, 1 1/3 cup of 151 proof, or 2 cups of 100 proof. Now, to remove the hydroxyls, add 6 cups of 4% hydrogen peroxide (available at your local pharmacy) or 24 cups of 1% (stronger is better). Be careful, because now your compound is highly flammable (Keep it away from open flames).

5. Now, for the final step in preparation, add 4 ounces of pure ammonia to the solution and let sit at room temperature for 3 days. This waiting period allows for the slow reaction to take place -- at higher temperatures this reaction occurs much more quickly, but you risk decomposition of the LSD. At the end of the three days, you've done it! You've got LSD.

The expected yield of LSD is 100 grams, over 1,000,000 doses! Be VERY, VERY careful at this point, because the solution you're dealing with is extremely concentrated. If any gets on your hands, you could be tripping for years! Now, put about 20 gallons of water in a barrel, and stir in the LSD using a large oar. At this level of dilution, a 1/4 cup contains about 100 hits. You can dispense the hits using an eye dropper (3 or 4 drops per hit).

😜

(Disclaimer: this was a myth spread around the early internet days c1995. It is complete and utter bullshit and will get you even less fucked up than just drinking 12 cans of Fosters)
I so want to believe this to be true but I'm both laden with absolute shite for brains and the attention span of a lemming.
I am more than willing to empirically test the end product - strictly for scientific purposes

😜

Do you Shake and Bake? Like getting the freshness back? X

Yeh, funnily enough knife crime in our cities seems to be suddenly non existent any more. Possibly due to the difficulty of concealing 2m long shanks... :ROFLMAO:

there's nobody around to mug/stab I guess. But as the lockdown wears on for weeks into months, there's a very real threat of a repeat of the 2011 'youth' riots I think

I own AR15s. They have to catch me first which.. they will.. and it won’t be hard for them.
Like the ubiquitious 'terms and conditions', Disclaimers are for the glasses wearing, bookish, southern, home county intelligentsia that will belined up against the wall in single file when the 'Great Bat Death' is over

I don't know if it's a myth or not.......that time we loaded up on Foster's 1L cans at duty free at the border on our bus trip to a football match vs Columbus had me and my mate tripping serious balls. Could have been the air in Ohio though, fuck do I know.

I'm fully taking ownership of the most dreadful black rat piss that I'm currently swilling but in the spirit of transpancey - It's SoisantSoucuntNerf69696

I've got enough T paper but can't get hand sanitiser for love or money. I just wear gloves all the time when I go out

to be honest I'm fed up already - I go for a walk around the park every day but that's it. And they say this could go on for another 6 months! I don't dare go to visit my parents in case I infect them

incidentally I wonder if barbers count as essential services, or will I have to cut my own hair?

I hear ya!
This sucks.
It is so bad being away from people.
I had someone deliver to me today and it was so nice just to see another person!

you will have to cut your own hair.
I am a hairdresser and there is no salon open.
I would volunteer to do the neighbors haircuts but I don’t think they want to get that close.
Hair dye is going for $30 a tube online.

I hear ya!
This sucks.
It is so bad being away from people.
I had someone deliver to me today and it was so nice just to see another person!

I would volunteer to do the neighbors haircuts but I don’t think they want to get that close.

Any tips on how to cut my own hair?

Has anyone else noticed a significant increase in the number of police patrol cars on the road recently? Considering the traffic volume is down by about 70% (at a rough estimate), I'm now seeing 5 - 6 cop cars per day as opposed to 2 - 3 before 'the virus'.

Furthermore, I've been seeing mobile speed cameras parked up on fast A roads where you would normally never see them. Obviously hoping to boost revenue due to deserted roads 'encouraging' speeding...
Very much so here in the states (Arizona). City popo and the super troopers. By at least 50%.

Has anyone else noticed a significant increase in the number of police patrol cars on the road recently? Considering the traffic volume is down by about 70% (at a rough estimate), I'm now seeing 5 - 6 cop cars per day as opposed to 2 - 3 before 'the virus'.

Yip, loads. They seem to be doing a near constant circuit of the main streets of my town, then you see the odd car popping into the estates.

I had no idea. Please send me a private message detailing, step by step how exactly not to achieve this

ROFL. Yep. Everyone should know how to synthesize all sorts of drugs.

You know, just so we can be sure we don't do it by accident or anything.. :D

Awww, that's no good 😕
Hopefully the lockdown won't last too long. Can't believe hair dye has become so expensive now, I've stopped dyeing my hair years ago but it used to be a tenner or so?
Was meant to have my hair cut on Wednesday I'll look like Cousin It by the time I'll be able to get a nice trim