• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

Well I don't have a girlfriend but that's due to my own poor decisions.
I was married for 10yrs once but like I previously alluded to, the North Yorkshire Tactical Armed Response Unit signed, sealed and delivered my current marital status

I hear you brother.

I was married too.

Poor decisions.
if only the young had just a little more wisdom...*sigh

Going through the Apocalypse Alone Sucks!!

Btw. Here’s something for all your weekends. Love you I’ll be back Monday or this weekend perhaps

Okay...so now that I have outlined the basic haircut instructions I am going to tell you how to put some
”sexy” into your hair and lighten up long heavy thick hair.

1. after the basic haircut (see instructions some pages back)

2. pick up very small strands of hair on the outside of the hair and you are going to do what is called a “slide cut”
this can be done with a straight razor or the edge of very sharp scissors.

3. take your scissors and open them about 3/4 open and take the edge of the scissors and slide it down the hair.
(Do Not start your slide cut too close to the scalp or you will have hairs standing straight up on top.
The slide cut can be done on the sides to blend shorter hair into longer hair.
like on a mullet haircut, you could use the slide cut to blend that shorter area into the longer area.
I like to do the slide cut on bangs, at a slight angle. This softens that “blunt” cut.)

This will make small shorter strands of hair that add “sexy”
this will also lighten up and thin out heavy, thick, hair.

This technique can be used on the outer edges of the haircut to “soften” that blunt straight cut.
Blend, blend, blend!

Last edited:
Okay...so now that I have outlined the basic haircut instructions I am going to tell you how to put some
”sexy” into your hair and lighten up long heavy thick hair.

1. after the basic haircut (see instructions some pages back)

2. pick up very small strands of hair on the outside of the hair and you are going to do what is called a “slide cut”
this can be done with a straight razor or the edge of very sharp scissors.

3. take your scissors and open them about 3/4 open and take the edge of the scissors and slide it down the hair.

This will make small shorter strands of hair that add “sexy”
this will also lighten up and thin out heavy, thick, hair.

This technique can be used on the outer edges of the haircut to “soften” that blunt straight cut.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Have to say I'm saving an absolute fortune just from not having to commute to and from the office daily. I worked out I'm saving easily £300 a month on train fare. And I can do 99.9999% of everything I do in the office from my home with a laptop just fine. I hope that after this is all over there will be a wider push to working from home in jobs where it can be done without harming productivity now companies are being made to adjust to it. My employer was already flexible with this, but if wfh becomes a "new norm" I'd be pretty chuffed tbh. Only come into the office a couple times a week maybe. We'll see.

Been looking into the stock market too, now is the time to buy, no way big companies like Facebook won't recover rapidly when this passes. Filled out all the bloody forms so I can buy US shares. Once it's been approved I'm buying the dip. If you have reasonable assurance you will keep your job (as I thankfully do) I recommend looking into doing the same yourself, you'll recoup anything lost in your pension and more if you play it right.

Most companies are forecasting that by Q4 2020 things will be back to normal if anyone's curious. Q1 will likely be good because shit didn't get real until March. Expect a financial shitshow for the next two quarters but a huge resurgence in Q4, that's what I'm hearing.

Meanwhile I got weed, codeine, benzos, and amphetamine that should keep me going eh.

Thanks for the haircut tips im s man and always interested in looking hot and sexi for dem ...women... aka b.
Om other note do not rush to buy shares , you are being an idiot. Be carefull and trow 59% less from what you initially wanted to .
Also this corona is really bad eat garlic

Have to say I'm saving an absolute fortune just from not having to commute to and from the office daily. I worked out I'm saving easily £300 a month on train fare. And I can do 99.9999% of everything I do in the office from my home with a laptop just fine. I hope that after this is all over there will be a wider push to working from home in jobs where it can be done without harming productivity now companies are being made to adjust to it. My employer was already flexible with this, but if wfh becomes a "new norm" I'd be pretty chuffed tbh. Only come into the office a couple times a week maybe. We'll see.

Been looking into the stock market too, now is the time to buy, no way big companies like Facebook won't recover rapidly when this passes. Filled out all the bloody forms so I can buy US shares. Once it's been approved I'm buying the dip. If you have reasonable assurance you will keep your job (as I thankfully do) I recommend looking into doing the same yourself, you'll recoup anything lost in your pension and more if you play it right.

Most companies are forecasting that by Q4 2020 things will be back to normal if anyone's curious. Q1 will likely be good because shit didn't get real until March. Expect a financial shitshow for the next two quarters but a huge resurgence in Q4, that's what I'm hearing.

Meanwhile I got weed, codeine, benzos, and amphetamine that should keep me going eh.

I'm struggling to buy vodka and karpackie atm mate, never mind fuckin shares.

Meh... :\

Om other note do not rush to buy shares , you are being an idiot. Be carefull and trow 59% less from what you initially wanted to .

I only invest in companies I've done my research into mate, I don't just throw money at anything. Also been chatting to some mates who work in the financial sector, seems most of the analysts expect a second dip to come very soon, possibly even next week. Wait until the second dip before you buy anything, don't buy now unless you're looking at a company that didn't experience a rally from the US stimulus package.

I keep my eyes and ears on what's going on, I've been waiting for the next global recession to kick off for a few years now, it was always coming. COVID-19 just accelerated it. And if you know which companies are likely to come through on the other end you can make money.

I happen to know the tech sector pretty well, and I can tell you it has been easy for most tech companies to just tell their employees to work from home so minimal disruption. No significant loss of long-term revenue is being expected as clients delay projects but not cancel, and vital services such as web hosting are now even more in demand as companies look to scale up their infrastructure to deal with the huge increase in traffic. AWS will be laughing to the bank right now I can promise that. Social media companies same story, huge surge in traffic, they're doing very well right now.

A lot of other companies are simply being undervalued at this point in time too. Doing well in reality but their stock price hasn't reacted yet.

Then there's overvalued companies that have suddenly got a hype train. Like Zoom. Once the hype is gone everyone will forget it existed. Plus many companies moving away from it already due to privacy and security concerns. Short Zoom if you're smart. The founder of the company just offloaded like $40m worth of stock... definitely not a good sign for that company.

I'm struggling to buy vodka and karpackie atm mate, never mind fuckin shares.

Luckily my local offie is still open, if I go in early enough it's no hassle. Spent yesterday mixing codeine linctus and vodka shots. Cuz I'm classy af mate.

Lemme tell you something you uk twats, if you want wuick ce$h you better bet on red on roulette instead of listening to those economist, id take advice from a junkie and a crack whore anyday before dem sellouts NIGGAS

Luckily my local offie is still open, if I go in early enough it's no hassle. Spent yesterday mixing codeine linctus and vodka shots. Cuz I'm classy af mate.

I think you've missed my point Wilson mate. Accessing booze is not an issue, but affording it is. Therefore, shares are out of the fuckin question...