• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

Yip, loads. They seem to be doing a near constant circuit of the main streets of my town, then you see the odd car popping into the estates.
This pandemic is clearly being used as a pretext by the global elite to conclude their strategy of transforming us into an Orwellian police state. Globalist free market capitalism is in its death throws and the contradiction of economic internationalism living in duality with the false construct of 'the nation state' has come to a head.
We need a proletarian vanguard to spark an international revolution and take the ownership of the means of production into democratic control.
The very survival of our speceis is at stake.
We need to arm ourselves and create an underground, guerilla resistance network and we must do this quickly.
I remeber seeing M16 fully automatic ground assault rifles advertised for procurement on the onion patches. I have a significant gap in my knowledge of current weaponry and military hardware and, I must confess I always dreamt of weilding an AK-47, the rockstar revolutionary's weapon of choice.
A committee heading our revolutuonary proletarian vanguard must be elected. I offer my services as a foot soldier. If we each contribute 10% of our earnings we may well be able to aquire a large and potent arsenal.
I am currently receiving 80% of my £97.58 a week wages plus Universal Discredit payments. I could probably spare a tenner a month.
Maybe we could get a mini-gun or failing that take a sufficiently large enough hit of 5-meo-DMT to enable us to make contact with Aliens and enlist them as allies in our struggle

This pandemic is clearly being used as a pretext by the global elite to conclude their strategy of transforming us into an Orwellian police state. Globalist free market capitalism is in its death throws and the contradiction of economic internationalism living in duality with the false construct of 'the nation state' has come to a head.
We need a proletarian vanguard to spark an international revolution and take the ownership of the means of production into democratic control.
The very survival of our speceis is at stake.
We need to arm ourselves and create an underground, guerilla resistance network and we must do this quickly.
I remeber seeing M16 fully automatic ground assault rifles advertised for procurement on the onion patches. I have a significant gap in my knowledge of current weaponry and military hardware and, I must confess I always dreamt of weilding an AK-47, the rockstar revolutionary's weapon of choice.
A committee heading our revolutuonary proletarian vanguard must be elected. I offer my services as a foot soldier. If we each contribute 10% of our earnings we may well be able to aquire a large and potent arsenal.
I am currently receiving 80% of my £97.58 a week wages plus Universal Discredit payments. I could probably spare a tenner a month.
Maybe we could get a mini-gun or failing that take a sufficiently large enough hit of 5-meo-DMT to enable us to make contact with Aliens and enlist them as allies in our struggle

Yeh, let's all get pissed on vodka and weild assault rifles!!

Even better, let's all descend upon the houses of parliament and re-enact the final scene of 'If'...

Yeh, let's all get pissed on vodka and weild assault rifles!!

Even better, let's all descend upon the houses of parliament and re-enact the final scene of 'If'...
I'm right behind you comrade! One by one cover formation.
If is a an absolute classic of english film making. Wonderful happy accident with it changing into to black and white footage at the end due to running out of budget.
Like Martin Sheen's cardiac arrest in Coppolas also budget stricken masterpeace -Apocolypse Now!
Vodka definitely helped the Bolsheviks!

So far I have been quite enjoying the lockdown. My best friend who is also my flatmate is off work at the mo due to the lockdown so I get to enjoy his company throughout the day. Yesterday I had to smile to myself as I walked back from the kitchen to my bedroom. I was feeling nicely stoned thanks to a few spliffs that I had already smoked along with a few Etizolam pills, Walking back from the kitchen fridge with a couple of cold Stellas in my hand with the sun shining brightly through the kitchen blinds, I suddenly realised just how great I was feeling and that how with the right tools/drugs that lockdown can be a positive thing and not something to dread.

So far I have been quite enjoying the lockdown. My best friend who is also my flatmate is off work at the mo due to the lockdown so I get to enjoy his company throughout the day. Yesterday I had to smile to myself as I walked back from the kitchen to my bedroom. I was feeling nicely stoned thanks to a few spliffs that I had already smoked along with a few Etizolam pills, Walking back from the kitchen fridge with a couple of cold Stellas in my hand with the sun shining brightly through the kitchen blinds, I suddenly realised just how great I was feeling and that how with the right tools/drugs that lockdown can be a positive thing and not something to dread.
Thank you for sharing this. Whilst reading your post I fealt like I was living this chemically enriched apocalyptic fellowship myself instead of the reality of my isolated and and desperate existence -

Thank you for sharing this. Whilst reading your post I fealt like I was living this chemically enriched apocalyptic fellowship myself instead of the reality of my isolated and and desperate existence -

Whilst I applaud your inclusion of vodka and Viz, your vaping technique is fuckin awful... 😜

If that’s heroin on the foil u should fuckin give it up.
Just looking at that pisses me off and I don’t even smoke anymore.
Use new smooth foil ffs
And if ur using a pen as a tube then just go fuck your self 😂

Whilst I applaud your inclusion of vodka and Viz, your vaping technique is fuckin awful... 😜
I always welcome constructive feedback as reflective practice. Continous professional developement is a philosophy I strdently adhere to.
I've unfortunately run out of the material required to improve my technical proficiency.
Carpet fluff doesn't cut the mustard!

Use new smooth foil ffs
Desperate times means that I have been fucking me and only myself for many years now. Not for want of trying

A new marsh will rise anyway. It should be expected, the new revolution will probably not be as lame as others were, we may even get to a point where we decide to launch a nuclear missle ourselves. If you think about it, human life's useless, we do the same repetitive stuff everyday. We make money to do the same stuff that we keep doing over and over and over. On the flip side, Coronavirus had an impact on citizens, they aren't sheeps anymore, they see the boredom. So that's something.

Use new smooth foil ffs

That's like the shit you retrieve from the waste bin when you're rattling... :ROFLMAO:

A new marsh will rise anyway. It should be expected, the new revolution will probably not be as lame as others were, we may even get to a point where we decide to launch a nuclear missle ourselves. If you think about it, human life's useless, we do the same repetitive stuff everyday. We make money to do the same stuff that we keep doing over and over and over. On the flip side, Coronavirus had an impact on citizens, they aren't sheeps anymore, they see the boredom. So that's something.
Well said and very eloquently put. Our previous existence was purely in subjection solely to the expansion of private capital.
It was like the inorganic, synthetic irresistable force driving the thirst for increased profit and market share made 21st century humanity the Old Testament Hebrew slaves stuck in bondage to the Pharoah of Egypt

That's like the shit you retrieve from the waste bin when you're rattling... :ROFLMAO:
Well at least smooth that shit out. 😂
And why only one or two lines per foil. I’d run so many lines down that and it would be clean enough to run it back over again.
Plastic pen for tube🤮

viz.jpg

A fellow fan, excellent.

When your rattling from a smack habit Codeine and Loperimide are always your friend.
After a stimulant binge an artisam weave of Axeminster Shag Carpet is the only thing akin to the comfort food alegory of heinz baked bean refuge

When your rattling from a smack habit Codeine and Loperimide are always your friend.
After a stimulant binge an artisam weave of Axeminster Shag Carpet is the only thing akin to the comfort food alegory of heinz baked bean refuge
U ain’t got a smack habit if that’s how u chase lol

Damn right!

I think.. :?

U ain’t got a smack habit if that’s how u chase lol
No I don't currently have a smack habit. Do you? I'd fucking love a hit right now.
Please, please send me a personal message explaining how I can avoid using any opiate/opiod that may be lurking behind a street corner/municipal clap clinic waiting to pounce.
I once read an article in the Daily Express about academics in the IVY League partaking in clandestine adult kink parties with a central theme of 'smacky downers'.
Just hearsay though

viz.jpg

A fellow fan, excellent.
A man ( apologies if my assumptions of your gender have upset you in any way) with consistent and strikingly excellent taste in a world culture trapped in a high fever pitch of flux and instability.
'The Sausage Sandwich' is my favourite annual. They should've never killed Billy the Fish off X

Any tips on how to cut my own hair?

yes.
I was going to write out some instructions.
so...here we go.

Hair cutting in all in the angle and precision cuts And sectioning.
Also it is all about blending!
Every hair must blend into the ANGLE of the haircut!

You will be taking small sections to cut hair.
Make sure you use SHARP scissors or you will be causing every hair to be a split End!!! Very important!

1: part your wet hair down the middle

2: take out the front bang part and decide how long you want that and make the cut.
(keep in mind that hair stretches when wet so make the cut longer than you want it to fall when dry)

3: Proceed to take the side sections down that frame your face and comb them forward and decide where you want those to fall and make the cut.

now you have a “guide”. Those first front cuts are going to show you where to make your next cuts.

4: take a small section out from the side and hold it up (all in the angle you are holding your fingers and arms.)
For longer on top...you will want to hold your fingers in with your wrist facing out away from your head.
that makes a longer on top and shorter on the sides cut.
For long hair you hold your fingers the opposite ...fingers raised up towards the ceiling.
you will see that first cut from the sides (leave the front (bang) area out.

5: proceed to take hair small section by section and follow your “guide” (that first cut)
you want to make sure it all blends and you do this by using the angle at which you are holding your hair.
\ this would be the angle to hold your fingers for a long at the bottom and shorter on the top layered haircut.
/ this is the angle to hold your fingers for a longer on top tapered in to shorter on the sides and bottom.

Basically...just follow the haircut you have now.
Pick up the hair in small sections and look at the angle in which it is cut and take off a smaller amount than you actually want it to be.
you must allow for “shrinkage”.

6. cut the perimeter of the hair and do your clean up precision work.
use a razor or buzzers to take off hair on the neck, ears, sideburns. Etc. (precision clean up)

I hope this helps.
Good Luck guys.

Give me a shout-out by using @Painful One and it will alert me and I can give you precise information on certain haircuts.
Some long shag haircuts can be done by combing all the hair up and holding it at a certain angle and making one cut and the hair will fall perfectly into a long layered haircut.

Last edited: