• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coronavirus lockdown

Have to say I'm saving an absolute fortune just from not having to commute to and from the office daily. I worked out I'm saving easily £300 a month on train fare. And I can do 99.9999% of everything I do in the office from my home with a laptop just fine. I hope that after this is all over there will be a wider push to working from home in jobs where it can be done without harming productivity now companies are being made to adjust to it. My employer was already flexible with this, but if wfh becomes a "new norm" I'd be pretty chuffed tbh. Only come into the office a couple times a week maybe. We'll see.

Been looking into the stock market too, now is the time to buy, no way big companies like Facebook won't recover rapidly when this passes. Filled out all the bloody forms so I can buy US shares. Once it's been approved I'm buying the dip. If you have reasonable assurance you will keep your job (as I thankfully do) I recommend looking into doing the same yourself, you'll recoup anything lost in your pension and more if you play it right.

Most companies are forecasting that by Q4 2020 things will be back to normal if anyone's curious. Q1 will likely be good because shit didn't get real until March. Expect a financial shitshow for the next two quarters but a huge resurgence in Q4, that's what I'm hearing.

Meanwhile I got weed, codeine, benzos, and amphetamine that should keep me going eh.
Sounds like you are making the most of the global pandemic and living your best life! (y):geek::)

Lemme tell you something you uk twats, if you want wuick ce$h you better bet on red on roulette instead of listening to those economist, id take advice from a junkie and a crack whore anyday before dem sellouts NIGGAS
Loud and clear, mate 😜

Ah sorry to hear mate you been furloughed?

No mate, just dont get paid enough. But I am gonna take a hit over the next couple of months because i rely on overtime and performance bonuses to boost my wages - but we're quickly running out of clients we can service so all overtime has been stopped.

Sounds like you are making the most of the global pandemic and living your best life! (y):geek::)

Making the best out of whatever situation you find yourself in seems like common sense to me. Since I'm in a situation where I have some job security and can work from home I might as well use that to my advantage. It's not like the virus will suddenly disappear tomorrow if I don't buy a few shares.

No mate, just dont get paid enough. But I am gonna take a hit over the next couple of months because i rely on overtime and performance bonuses to boost my wages - but we're quickly running out of clients we can service so all overtime has been stopped.

You looked at getting a job in a supermarket to make up for the loss of overtime? They're looking for staff everywhere right now and I've seen wages of a tenner an hour quoted for some of them like M&S, not bad for stacking shelves. They're wanting people to start right away too. Food delivery is another one.

What do u do for work?
I got it in my head u do pest control but not sure why.

Probably because I told you all... :D

You looked at getting a job in a supermarket to make up for the loss of overtime? They're looking for staff everywhere right now and I've seen wages of a tenner an hour quoted for some of them like M&S, not bad for stacking shelves. They're wanting people to start right away too. Food delivery is another one.

Bloody hell man, I'm not that desperate. I'll just starve the kids if things get bad... 😜

Making the best out of whatever situation you find yourself in seems like common sense to me. Since I'm in a situation where I have some job security and can work from home I might as well use that to my advantage. It's not like the virus will suddenly disappear tomorrow if I don't buy a few shares.
I didn't mean to come across as sarcastic, sorry!

Sitting on a park bench today reading despite the tape the council have put on them. Then some BITCH 🤬 cycling past yelled that I wasn't supposed to be sitting on the bench.

Later a drone flew past high in the sky - probably the cops spying on us - haven't they got better things to do - like dealing with the out of control knife crime and murders in London?

Sitting on a park bench today reading despite the tape the council have put on them. Then some BITCH 🤬 cycling past yelled that I wasn't supposed to be sitting on the bench.

Later a drone flew past high in the sky - probably the cops spying on us - haven't they got better things to do - like dealing with the out of control knife crime and murders in London?

"Sitting on a park bench" reminded me of this classic by Jethro Tull about an old paedo with respiratory problems. Check out the lyrics - it's a very dark song (as well as relevant)...

Last edited: