• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Conversations with My Guardian Angels

^You said that pretty well Turk. I too would always have praise for someone who is at least trying to do something good/positive/angelic.

I just have such a low tolerance to stress these days I need to be by myself much of the time. I'm not highly pahologically manic, more like a low-level, but it does lead to episodes. Mostly by losing all common sense and under-estemating risks or just expecting the best possible outcome. I'm not well grounded.

You've mentioned this before as well as the fact you are quite stressed and have taken risks with your life over the past year. Perhaps you might find some assistance in the Bluelight recovery forums? Given what I understand to be happening, I am uncomfortable with trying to force logic on you because you might taken it as an insult, but the threads you post here don't seem to be things you want to actually discuss; they seem to be things you want people to agree with. The topics are so personal that I don't know how you can expect that. However, the recovery forums might be the perfect place to tell your story and get some positive feedback.

FWIW, I've been happy with your contribution to recent threads; you present another distinct viewpoint which is welcome:) But you might find some actual help for your stress levels elsewhere; or at least, you might find a place that doesn't feel antagonistic to your personal beliefs. P&S seems to have become a lot more analytical, adversarial and heated then in the past but I'm hoping we can get that to change.

I agree this forum is often more heated and adversarial. Antagonistic. I'm not sure if we are all just addicts of sorts... heck people in general are "addicts", but those who use drugs are at extremes in senses. Or drug use is. We have our switches. Our desire to control. And we are often so out of control... Seemingly.

Hmm.

Last edited:
^I think its a purely subjective forum, and so is replete with opinion and people getting hurt by others opinions. Plus a lot of us have manipulated our ego's in some way, either strengthening it through addiction or weakening it through blahblahblah.

I have a strong ego and wish to dominate but I try really hard not to. I can't stand the idea of ever just lying down and copping it. I don't think a strong ego is unhealthy anyway. It seems more unhealthy to try and repress oneself. But it is really unhealthy to identify so strongly with your ideals that people who disagree with them can insult the core of YOU.

We're all fucked in the head I suppose. Perhaps to embrace it is needed.

I feel the upsurge of this 1P-LSD stuff, it feels a lot like LSD-25 :) <3

You've mentioned this before as well as the fact you are quite stressed and have taken risks with your life over the past year. Perhaps you might find some assistance in the Bluelight recovery forums?

I just mentioned it because it's true and it affects how I post to some degree. I know about those boards, but I don't really want to spend my time complaining about withdrawal and psychological problems. It gets a bit tiresome and I would rather try to contribute something.

Given what I understand to be happening, I am uncomfortable with trying to force logic on you because you might taken it as an insult, but the threads you post here don't seem to be things you want to actually discuss; they seem to be things you want people to agree with.

I was just looking to share my perspective, not to get into a debate about it. It's not like it's something that can be proven either way and I don't really know why someone would think they could talk me around to seeing it their way. That doesn't make any sense to me. The way I saw it, it was just something some might appreciate or find interesting and others wouldn't, but I don't know why I should have to defend myself so much. It's not really about logic, the way I see it, it's not something that can be proven with logic. It's a subjective spiritual experience that people can take how they want.

P&S seems to have become a lot more analytical, adversarial and heated then in the past but I'm hoping we can get that to change.

I don't really think these spiritual topics are suited to hard debate in this way. Especially not the big questions, like the existence of God, not to mention more personal spiritual experiences like what someone have experienced through meditation, extra-sensory perception, or a medium. I might not be able to relate to someone else's personal experience but I wouldn't attack them like I have been so much. I don't think that's the right way to approach these things, so I guess I can't get used to it.

I just mentioned it because it's true and it affects how I post to some degree. I know about those boards, but I don't really want to spend my time complaining about withdrawal and psychological problems. It gets a bit tiresome and I would rather try to contribute something.

I was just looking to share my perspective, not to get into a debate about it. It's not like it's something that can be proven either way and I don't really know why someone would think they could talk me around to seeing it their way. That doesn't make any sense to me. The way I saw it, it was just something some might appreciate or find interesting and others wouldn't, but I don't know why I should have to defend myself so much. It's not really about logic, the way I see it, it's not something that can be proven with logic. It's a subjective spiritual experience that people can take how they want.

I don't really think these spiritual topics are suited to hard debate in this way. Especially not the big questions, like the existence of God, not to mention more personal spiritual experiences like what someone have experienced through meditation, extra-sensory perception, or a medium. I might not be able to relate to someone else's personal experience but I wouldn't attack them like I have been so much. I don't think that's the right way to approach these things, so I guess I can't get used to it.

Its pretty easy to debate the existence of god, once we can agree on semantics. I define god as the most Supreme Being. A personal god is problematic, but does not mean one doesn't exist, but can not be reasoned to be Supreme. Supreme is all encompassing. Supreme is Infinite. Supreme is Truth. Supreme is the entire system of existence(actuality) and nonexistence(potentiality).

Consciousness is finite, limited to a subject/object relationship. Without form, there is no function of consciousness. Without a communication systems, there is no emerging properties associated with consciousness to speculate about. Does not mean something like consciousness can not exist as a formless abstraction, just that to accept this definition of consciousness would render it an irrelevant abstraction. An intangible mystery. Don't get me wrong, I get the desire to project our ego as the supreme. And, the Supreme is an intangible mystery, but consciousness, to me, is very tangible. I can think, so I know there is a thinker. I have conflicting thoughts about a subject, so I assume that I have different features of consciousness that my thoughts are just a product of. The "I" that I think about is part of a greater "I" system in which these thoughts have emerged from. This ego that emerges from the interaction of my neural networking system only serves the function of representing my cooridinates within a communication system.

That is what spirituality is about; projecting our conscious attention into a wider field of identity or seeking to identify with a more holistic interpretation of the role you play in the system that you emerged from.

I'm sorry, maybe I should make a new thread about this. I did not intend to rant so much. my bad.

Last edited:
Ninae the issue I've noticed is that you take scepticism as an attack. If u don't like that, then don't put it out there. Can u understand that scepticism is not the same as being close-minded?

Ninae has posted some interesting photos of Nordic women who, to some, give off an Angelic vibe. A lot of people are missing what Ninae is trying to tell us, so I would like to present to you the polar opposite of Angelic energy.

Let me introduce you to the American Woman:
23h2hso.jpg

On the outside, by American standards, these girls are considered above average, and if you met them, I'm sure they would consider themselves to be 10s and demand to be treated accordingly.

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. What I see in those eyes are 2 empty and soul-less creatures. Some might say they have demonic energy. If I look at them long enough, I feel a kind of unclean energy and have the urge to take a shower or say a Prayer of Protection.

For non-Americans who are unfamiliar with the American singles scene and who might have never met an American Woman, these women represent a large percentage of available women. I only mention this as a real life example of the extreme opposite of the energy of Ninae's photos to help illustrate the point of the thread by comparing and contrasting the opposites. People might relate to what they have heard, read about, or seen in passing but not put much thought into.

Ninae, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
if you think that way toward girls in a picture you never met, you create that dark energy as soon as you think that way!
they arent demoniac at all, but thinking that surely brought a whole lot of negativity in you.

Ninae has posted some interesting photos of Nordic women who, to some, give off an Angelic vibe. A lot of people are missing what Ninae is trying to tell us, so I would like to present to you the polar opposite of Angelic energy.

23h2hso.jpg

On the outside, by American standards, these girls are considered above average, and if you met them, I'm sure they would consider themselves to be 10s and demand to be treated accordingly.

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. What I see in those eyes are 2 empty and soul-less creatures. Some might say they have demonic energy. If I look at them long enough, I feel a kind of unclean energy and have the urge to take a shower or say a Prayer of Protection.

For non-Americans who are unfamiliar with the American singles scene and who might have never met an American Woman, these women represent a large percentage of available women. I only mention this as a real life example of the extreme opposite of the energy of Ninae's photos to help illustrate the point of the thread by comparing and contrasting the opposites. People might relate to what they have heard, read about, or seen in passing but not put much thought into.

Last edited:
if you think that way toward girls in a picture you never met, you create that dark energy as soon as you think that way!
they arent demoniac at all, but thinking that surely brought a whole lot of negativity in you.
I was trying to make a humorous post. ForEverAfter got it.
And, I used that photo because it has several "subliminal" things in the background. Behind and to the left of the woman on the left is a urinal. Urinals are gross. Glancing at the photo, you might not notice it consciously, but you still might get the sense that there is something unsantitary about the photo. It was taken in a men's bathroom. Also, the women are making weird faces and they look like they might be drunk. I said "American Women" on purpose too. Modern American women, it turns out, have a bad reputation in non-English speaking countries, and since Ninae is in Norway, I was trying to send her that message. So the whole thing is meant to bring out negative emotions in the viewer. To me, it is the polar opposite of the women in Ninae's photos.
I posted it to try to lighten up the thread, and to try to help illustrate Ninae's idea.

lol, I really thought you were serious here. sorry
And, I used that photo because it has several "subliminal" things in the background. Behind and to the left of the woman on the left is a urinal. Urinals are gross. Glancing at the photo, you might not notice it consciously, but you still might get the sense that there is something unsantitary about the photo. It was taken in a men's bathroom. Also, the women are making weird faces and they look like they might be drunk. I said "American Women" on purpose too. Modern American women, it turns out, have a bad reputation in non-English speaking countries, and since Ninae is in Norway, I was trying to send her that message. So the whole thing is meant to bring out negative emotions in the viewer. To me, it is the polar opposite of the women in Ninae's photos.
I posted it to try to lighten up the thread, and to try to help illustrate Ninae's idea.

I must admit, I didn't get it either.

Are you really pointing out the futility of judging someone based on a photo?

I guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree. It's not really one of those things that are up for debate, and deep down I really know it's true. I also have my ways, and things that come to me in the dreamtime, etc. and this is one of those things I have no doubts about. Or do you really think I would open myself up to riducule in this way again for no good reason? It's not like I expected anyone to take my words at face value, but I thought people would just see it as a beautiful fairytale and move on, I'm suprised so many think they can change someone's mind when they've first have come to believe in something like that.

So let's just agree I'm mentally challenged for now, I think I will survive. The only thing that bothers me is how you keep making it sound like I mean to say I'm some kind of angel now, in human form, when I've been trying to explain how it is but I guess it got drowned in all the noise. Fot the last time, it's not ME that is the angel, the angel is my higher self, which is divine just like a human's higher self. It's not like one is more divine than the other, or with higher potential, we're all gods on this level, angel or not, so it's not as much of a stretch as it might sound. Both are equal to God in the same way as when parents have a son and daughter you don't ask who they value the most. Both are equally valued for what they are. It's about VARIETY, not higher and lower, that's what I was trying to get through and what I think makes it interesting. And it's also not the case that someone of angel origin will always be of higher consciousness or more highly evolved than someone from the human path. Jesus was able to embody the divine much better than most angels can when they come to live on earth, and the human soul has its own strength, like being better able of living in physical form as it tends to have spent more time in the physical.

So I wasn't just a big egotrip, though if that's all someone can see that's their choice, and I thought it could be intersting to discuss the differences and similarities of each path and hear what others have to say about it, but I guess it's a bit too far out there for most. It's just not as crazy for me as it may sound as I've been aware of the idea for a long time at this point. It must be over a decade since I first came accross those books. Or, I first heard about it from one of my favourite spiritual teachers, Asger Lorentsen, who, although he's not much heard of outside of Scandinavia as he didn't write in English, is one of the greatest spirutual teachers I've come accross, and left behind some brilliant material on the human consciousness and its development and path through many lifetimes (I don't think most would have much to object to him). And when I was around 18 I read a book he released called "Star People and Angel People" which had a theory about how around 25% or so of people at the time were more highly spiritually developed.

Most of them, he said, had their origin on other more highly evolved planets and were called "Starseeds", not such an uncommon idea. But unlike most he said there was also a small percentage from the deva/angel kingdom and said he has come accross quite a few in his work as they tend to be attracted to spirtual activities. I also went to one of his workshops in Denmark, and he was the ideal spiritual teacher, very humble, wise, and charismatic. His wife was also a very gifted medium or channeler who wrote for his books and articles, and I found her articles especially wonderful and inspirering (she was also from the angel evolution, but younger than me). And I asked fot a reading as I was curious about my background, I could identify with much of what was written about devas, not angels exactly, or that seemed a bit much, but they're part of the same group. That's when I was first introduced to it, and the more recent channelings only filled in the details and answeared questions I had, and also told me about my family, etc.

So that's that. I've also received some requests for contact inormation of the angel medium so I might as well give it now for anyone interested. It would also be very interesting if someone else came back to tell what they had been told. Although I don't think it would be quite what they expected, to put it that way. :) I almost wish we could have a bet, it would be fun.

http://the-angel-channeler.com

Last edited:
I still believe it's possible. But it's complicated. A lot of factors come into play, and it is hard to analyze.

About the Angle photos, for example, do you know how the visual system works? Photons from the picture form a copy of the image in your eye, and the image is reformed again in your brain. To do this, they pass through the cornea, lens, vitreous, and finally strike the retina where they form an image of the photo of the model you were meditating on. In the retina, the image is transformed into electrochemical signals and travels along the optic nerve and eventually reaches the visual centers of the brain. Your brain rebuilds the image --- the image of the model is reformed in your brain, and that is what you really see. So, in the end, the angelic energy comes from inside you. You "channel" the angelic energy from the image.

Last edited:
Interesting idea. For me it's a form of energy resonance, would be the best way to describe it. I also came accross two guys in real life I got that feeling about and it was confirmed in some way. Strange how that works, but it's one of those things when you can do it once you know how to do it. Not that I would recognise all or that all would be right. But that's not the point, it's that I can do it to some, and that there's such a way (which is pretty crazy, and I realise it sounds that way, but when something becomes familiar to you, etc).

So, what is YOUR extra-sensory perception skill? "Erm, let me get this straight".

23h2hso.jpg

I work with Scandinavians for nearly 19 years now. They can be anything- from Angels, naivepretty to obsessed and sexually oriented.
I love working with them, and having lived among them. After all they are just people. Nice and pretty on the outside.
But once you get to really know them, you might be surprised. Closed, serious, envy, demanding like anyone else with a of bit a 'syndrome" of superiority.
Not as much of your description above but better!

The one thing I deeply respect when I go to Sweden, for instance is their almost utopian way of life. Not perfect but very close. Environmental, social care, the net system. And the ways to resolve their own problems and try to help other countries and societies.

Last edited:
I also asked about a guy I met on the street and spent about an hour with once. Desperate sort of situation but I got that feeling from him of all people and places. The converation was on IM with no pauses so it was pretty spooky.

Here you can see I'm quite naive when it comes to real-life people and situations. I felt an instant connection to this guy, though. but I'm not always aware what I'm connected with or attracted to.

Jeg: can i ask about a guy i met in oslo who was very good to me?
he had a real angel energy about him, he interests me
angelchanneler.readings: yes please do ask about this man - how did you meet him?
Jeg: buying sleeping pills
i can show you a picture
angelchanneler.readings: ok please do
never met someone as compassionate in that scene
angelchanneler.readings: did you meet him on the street?
through a friend?
Jeg: and he's in a bad state, living in a hospice, addicted to drugs, and no money
through a girl i met on the street
can you tell me something about him?
been staying in touch
angelchanneler.readings: he is in a very bad place emotionally and is desperate for help
Jeg: yes i know
angelchanneler.readings: I felt nausea when I looked at his picture
it is very sad
Jeg: would like to help him and he's offered to help me
he also told me something very disturbing
angelchanneler.readings: he cannot help you Nina he does not know how
Jeg: he said he was contacted by a greek demon who introduced him to chaos magic when he was eleven
and finally escaped from that hell and found god at 22
and now his engagement has been broken off
angelchanneler.readings: that is not true Nina - not a demon
Jeg: what then
angelchanneler.readings: 'chaos magic' is just another term for misuse of metaphysical abilities
Jeg: ok
but is he an angel like i sensed
felt very angelic to me
angelchanneler.readings: he was an angel a long time ago
Jeg: really?
angelchanneler.readings: yes
Jeg: what happened?
so i was right
angelchanneler.readings: actually he was an angel in many lives
Jeg: but arent you always an angel
angelchanneler.readings: to be an angel is a calling
for most humans
Jeg: how can you stop being one
angelchanneler.readings: some people are created as angels but that does not mean that they remain angels if they do not feel comfortable with the responsibilites that come with the role of angel
Jeg: ok so he stopped being one
maybe that will happen to me
feel well on my way
dont feel comfortable with the responsibilities either
dont feel upto it
life is so hard on us
it ruins us as angels
angelchanneler.readings: many angels living lives across the Universe suffer with depression
but angels are not sent anywhere to suffer
Jeg: so do you have any advice to give him
angelchanneler.readings: they are sent to live happy and productive lives
Jeg: i feel sorrier for him than me
he seems very into religion and love now so maybe he wants to become one again
he told me he has an angel in his life to guide him and remind him to be humble and compassionate
angelchanneler.readings: Your friend has too many people filling his head with negative thoughts
Jeg: well he's a part of the daily drug scene in oslo
angelchanneler.readings: he needs a true friend, one with a pure heart and much compassion - most of all someone he can trust
Jeg: very bad environment
his past fiance didnt seem good for him either
angelchanneler.readings: no she was not - she enabled his behaviour
Jeg: she stole and cheated on him
but he really loved her
angelchanneler.readings: his angels' advice is to get out of this life in hell and seek proper help and rehabilitation
Jeg: ok i will tell him that
who are his guardian angels
angelchanneler.readings: Archangel Michael, Archangel Aria, and Archangel David
Jeg: powerful angels
i will tell him
was he an archangel?
angelchanneler.readings: he was in the past yes
Jeg: really
so he's that ancient
angelchanneler.readings: yes as are you
lol
Jeg: ok, now i get why i was so moved by him
we have a lot in common
i'm not living a life of an angel either
but not that much in common
he has a lot of love which attracted me
angelchanneler.readings: yes as do you have a lot of love - but not to each other
Jeg: as there are few to trust in that environment
angelchanneler.readings: he is like a child inside
Jeg: i am too
angelchanneler.readings: he would be all wrong for you
you are like an old soul inside
Jeg: my grandmother says if she will be 150 i still wont be grown up
angelchanneler.readings: your inner child longs to be free
i have some problems understanding reality
Jeg: by the way how many do i share gabriel with
millions?
i'm sure he has more important things to do
angelchanneler.readings: Gabriel replicates himself so he can help as many people as he can
Jeg: yes
angelchanneler.readings: and by the way he loves children
and he also loves music
and art
Jeg: me too
angelchanneler.readings: he wants to but he is having trouble getting through to you

Last edited:
^There doesn't need to be a sort of cosmic connection in romance; sometimes its simply human. :)

It's has always been human to me. The couple of times it happened.