• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Conversations with My Guardian Angels

My point was that romance and connection doesn't need to be between old souls or dual fairies or whatever, it can be between 2 humans who are responding to their emotions.

I know! The point I was trying to make was that its's always like that. You're always two humans meeting and connecting with each other on the human level, no matter what the cosmic connection is, or isn't. So even if there was more to it than that, how would you know? Or, how would you know the difference either way? There is always the natural, wordly side to it, so it's a bit of a tricky argument to make. You can't really say "But I fell in love and it was no more than two humans connecting" as you wouldn't normally know this.

I wasn't trying to make out I had some kind of grand cosmic connection with that guy, just pointing out that someone actually had an immediate explanation of the intuition I had there. Especially when it's not like she would always back up what I had to say or tell me what I wanted to hear. She told me to forget about that guy, which wasn't really what I wanted to hear, I was obviously looking to be encouraged (which I fortunately wasn't). So it's not really right when people say you're just told whatever you want to hear, and it's also interesting someone else would be abe to validate a feeling like that, no matter what the circumstances are. It's not something that would automatically happen or that happens all the time.

I just think it's something that can be impossible to really get before people have been in your shoes or had some of the same experience. If you talked to a clairvoyant, or whatever, who was able to comment on hundreds of details in your personal life in a way that corresponds with reality it's only natural it would make an impression on you. If someone said something like "Your mother died at that time, died in this way, and your relationship was like this", and was correct about it, there's no way it wouldn't make you sit up and listen. Especially if that was only the beginning of it. I think it's safe to say that would make an impression on most so it's not really right to set me apart from anyone else.

But when it comes to romantic connections the "human" level is always just as, or more, important than the spiritual connection. Even if you were to meet your twin soul in earthly form it still might not lead to a romantic relationship if the conditions arn't otherwise right for it. If you met when you were 15 and he was 85, for instance, it's not likely you will develop that kind of relationship as the conditons aren't conduvive to it. Nationality and race can also be enough to keep people apart. There are many things, like lack of physcal attraction or imcompatible personalities, which can serve to keep you apart on a wordly level, but that's also part of what this life-experience is about (you're normally united, so now you get the chance to be separate, like you get a chance to be separate from God and see where that leads you).

I'm just trying to get to the truth of things and it might not correspond with what makes most sense seen through the eyes of the world. But I was once told not to believe the world, and the more I see of it the more I tend to agree. So I sometimes trust myself more than what the general opinion is, or what the authorities have to say about things, as this has let me down too many times now. Not that you don't have to take care not to lose touch with reality, but it's not always what brings you the truth. What the majority believes or the official outlook on things is not always the same as the truth and that's really how it is. But I don't have so much longer to live so I'm starting to split into the way you see things when not confined to a human body.

Last edited:
These cosmic beings seem powerless. They have no impact on my life, to such an extent that I question their existence. You can only use faith to reconcile their physical absence, and I don't value faith.

If you really do feel you have no way to perceive what is "the non-physical" and feel it's of little value you see these things the opposite to how I do (although it really is an illusion). That which is easily perceptible in this world is starting to both seem less real and feel more less worthwile to me and it's getting boring. In fact, this limitation to your consciousness that you have to live with is starting to become more and more frustrating and now I just long to break free of it.

At this point I feel like a child who has finished playing with its lego-set and wants to do something else, not to mention more worthwhile. I have to say find it hard to even imagine living without a gradual increase in perception of "the non-physcal" from day by day and not perceiving it as more and more worth anything else. It would be plain and things would lose their shine. For instance, when I feel a love for nature it's not the physical manifestation I value, that's not what makes me feel happy or what can give me that intoxicating feeling of being one and in love with nature. If it was nothing more than the physical components it's made up of I wouldn't even respond to it as there would be no inner life or consciousness for me to relate to. You say you're not anti-spiritual in that way but what else can you call lt? It wasn't meant as an offence, but as another outlook on life (or maybe it's too offensive to verbalise).

I remember before I opened up to the experience of being one with or connecting with nature I wasn't really able to appreciate being in it. I found it dirty and even ugly, couldn't find any beauty in it, not to mention consciousness, any love or uplifting energy in it. It was no more than an empty shell for me for as long as I wasn't able to connect with it on that dimension. But that is also a good metaphor (although it's not just a metaphor) for anything else we can perceive in life, or, you literally can't apprecate or experience anything in any meaningful way. That goes for all forms of liife and consciousness, people, animals, plants, and other things, like all forms of art and other manifestations, derived from consciousness. It literally means nothing to you, and really is nothing to you, when you're not awake on that level of perception.

Another way of putting it is when I expand my consciousness I'm able to feel and experience what I normally can't. Whether that is God, what lies in and between other creatures and me, or sensing the non-physcal presence of various spiritual beings. In my "normal" state it can be like these things aren't even there, don't mean anything to me, or don't have the power to affect me like that. But I understand it's not the presence or not of these things that changes, that wouldn't even make any sense. I'm the one that changes, or more like the way my consciousness is structured is somehow altered so I function differently to how I otherwise do, and that is the essence of development of consciousness.

I guess this is what people can call "transcendent" experiences and consciousness-states, whether they're naturally derived or experienced with assistance. The definition doesn't really matter, all that matters is that they're real, and the more you experience them the more real they become. I can also see or perceive that this isn't so much an anomaly, like how it tends to be presented in this world, and more what is our normal state or the way we were created to be and will go back to be when we have liberated our conscousness from this temporary confinement. And when this happens you will laugh as it will be like it has all been a dream and what we normally think of as "human life" is very dream-like. I can also say it's wonderful when you start to regularly experience transcendent states of consciousness for yourself and it's not just something you read about. :)

Last edited:
I think you read criticism into things where it doesn't exist. I would disregard what Psyduck wrote, to be honest. I've seen him write similar things to you before, and I thought it was pretty unneeded, especially here in this thread. I certainly don't feel that you should stop sharing your idea's. I think you are imagining that I feel that way. I'm happy to read what you write.

My own spiritual experiences have indicated to me that there is a non-duality of the physical and non-physical. They are expressions of the same things. I don't think you need faith when the divinity (as I see it) that we seek outside our selves is actually within us. :)

Nin said:
I can also say it's wonderful when you start to regularly experience transcendent states of consciousness for yourself and it's not just something you read about

I agree. It was/is unsettling to me at times, when I begin to feel like I am accessing the other realms. The intuitive, non-physical shows itself...

Far from being antispiritual, I embrace it as much as I can.

I can honestly say that such connection and communication is a real phenomena, and the entities 'on the other side' are real, intelligent independent beings. I realise that conversations with 'voices in the head' are not always spirit communication, but a great deal of them are - I need no proof, as I am a psychic medium, and when I first realised this (in my late 40's) I demanded, requested and was given and shown undeniable physical and mental evidence that I was talking to sppirit, not to myself. I was (and still am) very skeptical, and a scientist by nature and training.

The entities present in spirit are various and sometimes very strange. Many are the spirits of dead people, and I have spoken with many, both people I knew in life, and people who died long before I was born. Ther sre also, most mysteriously, guardian and 'helper' spirits, some of which have never been 'alive', but some who have. They can appear in any form they like (within limits I think) and usually choose a form which will cause no alarm, or be accepted as friendly. Hence angels are quite 'normal'.... and I have seen them a few times. However, my angels were androgynous, and seemed to have butterfly wings, no pre-Raphaelite slender beauties - as seen in stained glass windows.

...........truly terrifying encounters I had as a child, 'visited' by sinister, incredibly menacing liittle 'monks' or scytheless Grim Reapers, who literally paralysed me with fear, night after night - very much like Whitley Streiber's 'alien abductors'. No drugs involved, these were of course put down to 'nocturnal horrors' and nightmares by my worried parents.... and maybe that's what they were? Even so, this was in the days long before pictures of, and films about 'Grey Aliens' appeared, and luckily I frew pictures of the little sods. Shadow People? Whatever, they were there, and I even spoke to them - in my head, long before I knew of telepathy. They were fortunately harmless AFAIK, I called them "Woowas". Oddly enough, Uri Geller had similar experiences at the same age, only his were called "Hoovas"... a Jewish version perhaps? Oh well, more than 'nuff said' I think?
For me, it was the worst as a child. Then it started over at around age 12, but I quickly I learned how to chase them away.
It's funny you mention Grey aliens. I call them Roswell Grays. I believe the entire Roswell story is a hoax, but certain types of entities appear in the form of the famous drawings of Roswell Grays - yuou know, short with bulbous heads, big black eyes, gray skin. They seem almost mechanical like robots. The first paintings I know of that depict this type of Astral fauna were done in the late 1800s, so neither the people behind Roswell nor Whitley Steiber invented them.
Did you see this form?
Also, I also believe anybody could learn to do what is called mediumship, but most are not interested or they are more interested in their ordinary lives.
On Guardian or Helper spirits, other than a familiar, a creature who is half feline and half winged monkey who likes to perch on my shoulder, I have none that I know of.

I still have these transcripts from a few years ago and thought it might be of interest for some. But it's also just meant for those who might find it of interest and I won't name the medium unless someone specifically asks me by PM. Or I will just be accused of promoting a fraud I've been vicimised by, and if it's nothing like that.

14No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.

Your medium is a sorcerer. Angels do not talk through mediums. The use of mediums is condemned the Bible for a reason. There is no archangel Kam or archangel Nina. Karma is an idea from Eastern religions (demonic religions). It breeds corruption and points AWAY from Christ and His atonement for sins. The angels the medium is referring to are either made up or they are fallen angels. It looks to me that they are fallen angels.

I have been in spiritual warfare for a while now. God gives a Spirit of Peace. Fallen angels give a spirit of confusion. They told you that you come from a family of angels before
"this life." That is a spirit of confusion. The only reason we are still in a fallen world is because of the Parable of the Wheat and the Weeds. The ones Satan sowed in this world can not be removed without also removing some of the ones God sowed. This life is your ONLY life on Earth. Humans and angels are not the same. Angels were created an order ABOVE us. They are MUCH more powerful than us.

I have met the Archangel Michael. He has been sent to close the age. God's angels always point to Christ. He said the Son of Man sent him to close the age. God's angels never glorify themselves nor humans. Only God.

There is a fallen angel for every household on Earth. They are many, so much so that they call themselves "legion." They rule this world and they are the source of the lies and corruption in this world. They appear benevolent at first. Once you are in Christ, they stop trying to appear benevolent. They stand as your accusers then, and they look to sow inequity in you. If you are still dead (not reborn in the Spirit of God), they appear benevolent to keep you dead in your transgressions.

Fallen angels are behind strongholds of confusion such as:
The Roman Catholic Church
The "word of faith" movement (Kenneth Copeland, Joyce Meyers etc) where they teach people that they are Christ reincarnated
Buddhism
Islam
The theory of evolution
The Republican party
The Democratic party
Humanism
Abortion
"Christian" institutions who spend their time judging worldly people (we are told not to judge outside of the Church) for their transgressions. IE people who spend their time telling people they are "going to Hell" because they are "insert transgression here"
Paganism
Sorcery
Divination
Astrology
Magic
Cable TV (Viacom etc)

And many other strongholds of confusion. They are the rulers of this world. God IS LOVE! He is NOT of this world. This world has a false light masquerading as love but it is not real PURE and HOLY Love.

They stand as the accusers of the saints, those who are foreknown to be conformed to the image of God's Son and inherit eternal life, and they look to sow confusion while blurring the line between the Truth and lies. They look to get people to become obsessed with control, money, power, and worldly things. Friendship with the world is enmity with God

Warning against Pride
3You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures. 4You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. 5Or do you think that the Scripture speaks to no purpose: "He jealously desires the Spirit which He has made to dwell in us"?…

I will make a thread on spiritual warfare either today or tomorrow. I have been in combat in the Spirit. Once you break free of the yoke of the world, it is most likely that you will also end up in direct combat with fallen angels. The stake is your soul, your inheritance, your sanity, control of your mind, and your life. You will want to check out the thread.

Remember - God's Angels always have fruits of the Holy Spirit and always point to Christ. They never glorify humans and they never glorify themselves. Any angel that glorifies humans or themselves is a fallen angel.

Peace in Christ

Far from being antispiritual, I embrace it as much as I can.

Using that term wasn't meant as a criticism, more as a way of categorising things the way I do for myself. When you perceive the physical realm as more real or valuable it can be seen as a way of being anti-spiritual, an a true spiritual experience as a departure from that, almost like there is a glitch in your reality (but in a good way). There are many ways, even for those who are deeply spiritual. The spiritual can be hard to reach in many ways and isn't always your first concern.

Humans and angels are not the same. Angels were created an order ABOVE us. They are MUCH more powerful than us.

Than our lower nature, but humans also have a higher divine nature which I think can be as high as angels. Jesus was a human soul on the same level or even higher than many angels. Some spiritual teachers say we are really angels, for short, as a way of portraying our underlying divine nature, but there might be many expressions of the divine (maybe more than humans and angels).

I think angels can also manifest a lower nature and sink into humanhood in the same way the divine human spirit sinks when it embodies as human. Most "fallen angels" just fall into regular human consciousness, which is quite a great fall. I don't think there are that many who fall into demonhood, even though that sounds very dramatic.

But both humans and angels can become "demonised" in the sense of converting their light into darkness. Darkness is just corrupted light, there is no source or creator of darkness. Rather there are many dark "gods", or great dark spirits, but there is no One.

Remember - God's Angels always have fruits of the Holy Spirit and always point to Christ. They never glorify humans and they never glorify themselves. Any angel that glorifies humans or themselves is a fallen angel.

Right, but I feel it's also important to give humans some faith in their own divine nature. It would serve us if we came to see ourselves as cousins of the angel kingdom, rather than just lowly animals. Not our lower, human nature, which is corrupt in all, but the part of us that was created divine and has never left God.

Humans should be aware that their higher self is a form of angel (angels don't have wings either). I feel the difference isn't in divinity as much as in some form of identity. Angels were created first, from what I'm aware, then humans were created and represented some form of new potential. I don't believe there was any uproar in heaven when humans were created, I think they were welcomed with rejoice and seen as equals (different, but equal, like a cat to a dog).

The most wonderful thing that can happen for a creature of love is new equal creatures created for it to love. So I think angels shared in God's joy and love for his new creatures and it was one of the most celebrated moments of creation.

Last edited:
All of the fallen angels are demons. They are ALL corrupt in every last way. They are liars, accusers, sowers of inequity, immoral in every way, without Love, having known God and rejected His Love of their own free will. He made them with Love, yes the God who is Love, and they rebelled against Him. They caused all of this suffering. What is strange is they are so powerful that they really thought they were going to take God's throne. The question I have is why would they want to!?? He is God and He is Love. He is the perfect God!

Now they stand as the accusers of the saints. They try to corrupt us, sow confusion in us, and accuse us in front of God. They want us to go to Hell for all of eternity. They took us captive and have tried Everything they possibly could. And in the end, we will be the ones who judge them.

The Word of God can set you free. You are mistaken about many things. Many angels don't have wings but some do. They don't look like the depictions (graven images) made by the RC Church though. Jesus doesn't look like the pictures that are supposedly of Him that people have turned into idols. The angels are in the Spirit and they are above us. They are MUCH more powerful than any human. As for divine nature, only those who are born of the Spirit of God through adoption have any of the divine in us, and that is a gift directly from God. His gift is the Holy Spirit who seals us in Christ for the day of Redemption. His Holy Spirit leads us into all Truth. If you ask for the Truth, you will receive it. You will because God promised and He always keeps His promises. He never changes. He is eternal. Once His mind is made up, there is no stopping Him.

Angels were created before the Earth was. They shouted for joy when God created the Earth. They rejoice for every sinner who repents. We are not equal to them at all. They are above us. They have never sinned, they abide perfectly in God's Love, and they are extremely powerful (God gives them their power).

Yes God's angels were pleased that He created us. But it is not about equality. Everyone has a place. God did not create us to be equal with Him. Anyone who abides in God's Love will accept their position in His Kingdom with great joy and acknowledge how perfect and wonderful He is. How great it is that God is Love! I do not have words to adequately describe how amazing that fact is. And I can not yet understand the Eternal implications it has (both for us and for the ones who persecute us). It is a good thing He is so merciful because His Love is perfect and His Holiness is infinite and His righteousness is flawless and His Salvation will not delay. He has bared you, He will bare you, and His Salvation will not delay. Therefore, the stubborn minded should remember the things of old. He is the one who declares things that will be from ancient times and there is none like Him! Who is like Him? No one! He alone is worthy of worship, praise, and glory!

Last edited:
For me, it was the worst as a child. Then it started over at around age 12, but I quickly I learned how to chase them away.
It's funny you mention Grey aliens. I call them Roswell Grays. I believe the entire Roswell story is a hoax, but certain types of entities appear in the form of the famous drawings of Roswell Grays - yuou know, short with bulbous heads, big black eyes, gray skin. They seem almost mechanical like robots. The first paintings I know of that depict this type of Astral fauna were done in the late 1800s, so neither the people behind Roswell nor Whitley Steiber invented them.
Did you see this form?
Also, I also believe anybody could learn to do what is called mediumship, but most are not interested or they are more interested in their ordinary lives.
On Guardian or Helper spirits, other than a familiar, a creature who is half feline and half winged monkey who likes to perch on my shoulder, I have none that I know of.

As a kid, I was of course unaware of 'mediumship' or any 'spirit world', just had to get on with it! My parents, though not religious, found my tales extremely disturbing, and sought to 'protect me' by dismissing it all as nonsense, imagination and (wisely) warning me to keep quiet about such things! I did follow that last piece of advice, which no doubt spared me the ham fisted attention of psychologists, doctors, and (worst of all IMO!) psychiatrists.

I did have a Guardian, who I also drew, and who came to my aid in dreams to deal with the Woowas - he was called Sauce, a friendly, Alsation type dog, who walked on his back legs and IIRC wore dungarees - very 'kids TV' I suppose, but familiar, and utterly non-threatening, which guardian spirits seem able to 'project themselves' as. It was only recently I thought of him again, and suddenly wondered if I had been mis-spelling 'Sauce', it could have had a far more 'magical' and spiritual interpretation?

As for 'Greys', I also suspect that Roswell was actually no more than a baloon crash, and all the obsessive, absurd legend which has followed it has been carefully and quietly stoked and fuelled by agencies who find it - or rather, found it - very useful as a smokescreen to cover far more sinister, disturbing and worrying secrets. It has everything I suppose - the ridicule of nutcases who desperately want to 'believe', the doubt cast on the reliability of Air Force and Government press releases and reports, and the generation of great suspicion and mistrust amongst the public when it comes to 'conspiracy theories'!

I believe that these so-called Greys do exist, but are not physical phenomena by way of visitors from another planet. I think they come from another, paralell dimension or world, which, like the Spirit world (or maybe it IS that world?), who have been 'living with us' for a very long time. In the old days they were known as elves, sprites, goblins and a host of other names, depending on where, when, and the religious/superstitious beliefs of the societies who experienced them. I've found that almost wherever you choose in history, or wherever, there are 'little people' who vaguely match the descriptions. For instance, the Saxons, some 1500 years ago in Europe were genuinely terrified of 'Elf shot' when in remote places - little snipers, who terrorised and abducted innocent travellers - yet almost always stayed hidden. In ancient Egypt, cemetaries were places of dread, haunted by 'ghouls', little people who seemed to survive on the carrion nearby - very seldom seen, but actually dreaded to this day.

In almost every case, these creatures/entities almost always remain highly secretive and unseen, and have been variously used by churches and governments for nefarious purposes, to keep secrets, keep places safe, or just scare people into being 'good' and going to church! Not for me however, the ones I 'met' (and I will always be unsure if I saw them in dreams, or really saw them in the coridoor outside my bedroom) had all the traditional properties and abilities of Grey Aliens) - the facility to inflict paralysis, inflict terror - I can honestly say that those encounters were the most terrifying events of my whole life - and a vague, strange feeling they 'wanted something', but, thinking back with hinsight and adult 'eyes', were extremely cautious, secretive, and unsure of themselves. In the end, I fell back on something which has stood me well over the years, I knew I could in no way 'beat them', physically or mentally, and decided to 'join them', or at least try to show friendship and come to terms somehow. Crouching down one day, heart pounding and utterly paralysed, I did my best to send friendly greetings... and only years later, realised my voice wasn't working, I did it mentally. Normally, the Woowas waited in the darkness at the end of the long corridor, figures dressed in black, hooded monks outfits, about four feet tall, with no faces or features showing. There were usaully three or four of them, some were slightly bigger, and they seemed to be discussing things as they watched me, I had that impression. This time they seemed animated, and I had the distinct impression they were encouraging, ordering or maybe forcing the smallest one to step forward and approach me - which it did, to my great alarm but also relief. Before this, I had only ever seen them in deep gloom (only one light, at my end), from several yars away, but this one came closer to the light and me, and I was suddenly able to move. It stopped half way down the hall, and I managed to Half crawl, then walk unsteadily, very reluctantly, to meet it. I am very fortunate in having a photographic memory, and was slightly surprised to find his clothing was not black, but very, very dark brown. Still utterly terrified, we then hesitantly exchanged greetings and assurances we meant no harm. I now realise this was not done by voice, but by telepathy - a meeting of minds, which I had no idea of at the time. It did however mean I had strange, strong impressions from him (and it was a 'him', that was one of them). He was the 'juniour', the youngest, and 'his friends' had sent him to meet me with the idea I would find him less threatening - fat chance! Although we were about the same size, I just knew he was incredibly, impossibly powerful and even though I just wanted them to go away and never come back, there was no possible way to fight them, I was at their mercy. Most peculiar of all, although he was doing his very best to be friendly, encouraging, and put me at my ease, there was a peculiar 'coldness' and complete lack of emotional warmth - we had absoluteoly nothing in common, and whatever he was, he was not some little man in a black cloak, he was not 'human'. Neither good nor evil, and whatever he was there for or wanted, I had no idea - and still don't. I did however feel gradually more confident and at ease, and sensed he was pleased by this... also that he was glad what he was doing was pleasing the other Woowas, who he was greatly in awe of.

At this point he did something, I suspect in rely to the curiousity he sensed in me, or in the hopes that it would put me even more at ease, a gesture of 'trust', which fascinated then absolutely appalled me... I remember no hands, but he pulled his hood aside and showed me his face. At this moment my memory goes blank, his face was so horrifically alarming and ugly, I cannot picture it, only recall a few vague details. The eyes were intensely, frighteningly piercing, not the 'traditional' black insect eyes of a 'Grey', they had pupils and a brilliant iris, too large to be human, but they burned right through me. No lips, but a 'friendly smile', no nose but flaring nostrils, deathly pale skin, with an almost blue tinge. For many, many years, I had a deep seated horror of decomposing corpses and skulls, which were, I suspect, a residue of this sight. He must've sensed my terror, as he quickly hid it again, then 'said' "come and meet my ffriends", and I recall an encouraging, unseen hand grasping my elbow very gently, and encouragingly leading me down the coridoor to his 'colleagues'. I sensed their pleasure with him, and coldly formal welcome to me.... and there it ends. And that is, AFAIK, the last time I ever saw them.

I have often been curious to know more, even though I suspect I won't like it, and did try hypnotic regression. Unfortunately (or is it?), despite several attempts, I just don't seem to respond to hypnosis, even by seasoned professionals. Maybe this is some 'protective device' implanted in my deep mind (I don't of course think I have any of 'those' implants - they'd have been rotted away by coke years ago if ever I had!), which is a rather weird place, as more than one psychiatrist and psychologist has said. Anyway, that's my story of 'alien abduction' and my theories about 'the Greys'. What they want, why they visit us, and where they come from remains a complete mystery I'm afraid. I only sense they are not normally harmful, and seem as curious about us as we are about them? They are certainly NOT human however, and are, I'm pretty sure, much further advanced than us, mentally, spiritually and probably technologically.

One last thing, when a friend turned up one day with Whitley Streiber's book... "you've just got to read this!", with no knowledge of my 'Woowa' experiences (I kept quiet about them for years, all forgotten until this), I read it with dread, and couldn't bear to have the picture on the cover showing when I went to sleep. Found it deeply disturbing. When the film 'Communion' came out, with Christopher Walken, I was somewhat disturbed once again - especially by the ugly little creatures who he ended up dancing with, in their ship. They were Woowas... though not quite as I remember them facially. This might explain my deep seated reluctance to dance... fortunately cured at last by massive doses of MDMA! .