Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys that have not recovered in many years scare me. This is a very dark prospect.

You guys that have not recovered in many years scare me. This is a very dark prospect.
But its true bro its been one years soon for me and no Real change i think its permanent and all péople Say im recovered im recovered i Say its not true but if you Can Do you life without émotions and happiness i Say Respect ! Seriously

I truly don’t understand how I am still in this hellhole with no improvement. It’s been over a YEAR AND 6 MONTHS Discontinued with 5 injections. I don’t know what to say at this point. It seems permanent and if so. My time here on earth will be coming to an end. I’m sick and tired of talking about this which is why I’ve went incognito. Like wtf if I’m Gods child how is he gonna allow this to happen to me. My entire life has been put on hold bc of this.
Bro i told you 1000 Times WE stay like that until we die dont listen recovery story because its a Big bullshit me yes im feel more good like before but that it good Luck you told you Can work so its good found girlfriend its be good for you takecare bro i know its hard but we Can have a futur work Travel fuck swimming i dont know but this is life

I definitely do not believe the people that have recovered are lying. Most people seem to recover, however a large portion of people do not recover. You seem to be in the unlucky minority that does not recover, but you still have hope of recovery. I just do not want to be in the unlucky portion of people that are permanently fucked.

But its true bro its been one years soon for me and no Real change i think its permanent and all péople Say im recovered im recovered i Say its not true but if you Can Do you life without émotions and happiness i Say Respect ! Seriously
I can surely say that I’m recovered! Less man boobs, I lost the weight I gained. Sexual functions at 100%, emotions back, and no anhedonia. I have no reason to lie. I’m 5.7 months off of the medication. It depends on how your body metabolizes the medication and for many unfortunate people they have permanent neurological damage.

I can surely say that I’m recovered! Less man boobs, I lost the weight I gained. Sexual functions at 100%, emotions back, and no anhedonia. I have no reason to lie. I’m 5.7 months off of the medication. It depends on how your body metabolizes the medication and for many unfortunate people they have permanent neurological damage.
Im happy for you but 5 month off its not enough you need wait one year for get out you système have paliperidone in you blood and hé working believe me but im happy for you

I definitely do not believe the people that have recovered are lying. Most people seem to recover, however a large portion of people do not recover. You seem to be in the unlucky minority that does not recover, but you still have hope of recovery. I just do not want to be in the unlucky portion of people that are permanently fucked.
I dont believe they fully recovered its just not possible but working out have job do some activity its possible internet its too Many bullshit believe me they dont remember After and before the drug how they function for me for sur i cant be like before in some case its possible to progress but dopamine receptor still damages

Im happy for you but 5 month off its not enough you need wait one year for get out you système have paliperidone in you blood and hé working believe me but im happy for you
It is. It takes 150 to 300 days to metabolize. Just because you’re screwed doesn’t mean other people are. I feel like I felt pre-Invega. I’m very happy so there is no real reason to argue about that.

I speak with thousand of péople nobody recovered for this poison they Can work have partner deleted anhedonia but fully recovered its a Big bullshit its just my opinion but i sleep good sexual function is ok energy its to Bad and understand thing i still lethargic

I speak with thousand of péople nobody recovered for this poison they Can work have partner deleted anhedonia but fully recovered its a Big bullshit its just my opinion but i sleep good sexual function is ok energy its to Bad and understand thing i still lethargic
You most likely have permanent damage.

It is. It takes 150 to 300 days to metabolize. Just because you’re screwed doesn’t mean other people are. I feel like I felt pre-Invega. I’m very happy so there is no real reason to argue about that.
Yeah yeah think what you Want brother me i told you you not like preinvega i told with Many biologist doctor they told me thé same you cannot fully recovered but if you good in you life im happy seriously

@Malakoff

Please calm down. Pin-point small questions. Bluelight is the oldest drug encyclopedia, regarding ''Recovery Stories'' you will not find any troll. If you keep up with this behaviour, you may well get a temporary/perm ban. So again, if you have to insult, use your head first. Think.

Malakoff I think you should be banned..how can you say that people can’t never recover from this shots? What kind of hope is this? The human brain is an amazing thing and can rewire itself it just take time and you have to believe it and be patient. Don’t make me believe that now after only 3 shots I will never recover because I can’t fucking believe you

Malakoff I think you should be banned..how can you say that people can’t never recover from this shots? What kind of hope is this? The human brain is an amazing thing and can rewire itself it just take time and you have to believe it and be patient. Don’t make me believe that now after only 3 shots I will never recover because I can’t fucking believe you
I Say its just my opinion sorry but you will see i wish you recovered but i see nobody recovered if i see some people recovered i Say yes but no i Never see one person in this World recovery from invega sustenna its m'y opinion

Ok that’s enough here we should have only encouragement and positive vibee not stuff like this
I Can coming and Say yes im fully recovered and After you see you happy yes WE CAN recovered its a no sense in Time people Say wellbutrin help me a lot so lot of people buy wellbutrin After is St John wort After is mucuna ect ect

@Malakoff

IIRC, we have talked, multiple times, about you invalidating the recovery of other people.

I have deleted several posts, and if you keep it up i will have to take further action.

@Malakoff

IIRC, we have talked, multiple times, about you invalidating the recovery of other people.

I have deleted several posts, and if you keep it up i will have to take further action.
But i Can speak with people about my opinion no? I speak for my self i do nothing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.