• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are calling other people's recovery bullshit.

I know invega sucks etc and i really don't mind you being here when your not invalidating other people.

Please just focus on your own recovery.

It’s like I see people recovering in 9-12 months from their last shot but yet I’m approaching my 11th month off and still no improvement. Still can’t retain information like I used to, no emotions, sex drive still ain’t as strong as it used to be, nothing holds my attention and music still just sounds like a bunch of noise. I just want to know what do you feel when you start recovering like is there some sort of way of knowing you are getting better?
Good Luck im the same boat as you i dont see the end of tunnel some people recover in 6 month some people take years some people dont recover like dirtyinvega lifeline ruined16 antipsychotic33 rosi71 Tina ect ect and another people claims they récovered takecare

Yea.... well it happend, you dont have to believe me, but I'm gonna stick around BL just let people know what I'm experiencing. And I'm back in the land of the living, my personality has fully returned..

Look man I know it feels hopeless, and I would get depressed and couldn't escape it cuz of invega, I know what ur going thro

I personally would say Invega hurt me and helped me. I was extremely psychotic and volatile. Now after Invega I no longer hear voices nor have abnormal thoughts. Invega does its job but at a high cost. I know a few people on another website who are on the 79mg(I believe) shot and they say they are fine except for experiencing sexual issues. I was(or am) diagnosed bipolar w psychotic features, scizoaffective, anxiety, depression. I’ve also been taking Kratom (not recommending) it has helped with the anhedonia but I only take about 3-5 grams every other day at most. Today is my day off after 5 grams yesterday and I am feeling quite alright. Also there was aBluelight member who blessed us with his blood test results. After 9 months off of the medication he says that he tested negative for Paliperidone/Invega.

Omg... I found out my boss is on a antipsychotic, I told him about BL, I asked him aren't u tired of life feeling pointless, no sex drive and the endless anhedonia...

He told me, I take the dosage and make adjustments...

My god he has been on it so long he forgot him self, that med is his new normal..

Poor soul, he being killed from the inside out

I wanna cry every time I see him, he has to unhappy

I’m going on a full fruits and vegetables diet to help flush some of this invega out because it’s been 11 months and still feel no recovery. And when I do recover I’ll be here giving others hope because it’s crazy how there’s only a select few that actually reports back to let people know there’s hope. This is stressful and hope of recovery is all we need especially when this drug takes so much from you and your brain.

I’m going on a full fruits and vegetables diet to help flush some of this invega out because it’s been 11 months and still feel no recovery. And when I do recover I’ll be here giving others hope because it’s crazy how there’s only a select few that actually reports back to let people know there’s hope. This is stressful and hope of recovery is all we need especially when this drug takes so much from you and your brain.
Eat fruit and vegetables dont help you i dont know where you hear that but its not right sorry nothing Can help you you need be strong and Do you life its you New life

Yea.... well it happend, you dont have to believe me, but I'm gonna stick around BL just let people know what I'm experiencing. And I'm back in the land of the living, my personality has fully returned..

Look man I know it feels hopeless, and I would get depressed and couldn't escape it cuz of invega, I know what ur going thro
I dont Say i dont believe you i Say you have 7 shot and you Say you recovered i highly doubt but im happy you good now takecare of you bro

Malakoff, have you gone to the Dr. and had any blood work and urine tests done? I know that Invega can mess up your thyroid, and some people have reported that they need medication to make up for the damage from Invega. You can also get the paliperidone concentration of your blood checked, which might be good to know.

I became a fruitarian for a few months after the last shot. Stayed vegetarian for a whole year. Really lost a lot of weight doing that. Slimmed down quite a bit.

Well I think I'll have to transfer to another store. I just feel so bad about my boss being on a antipsychotic.

I know what it's like,always feeling flat, no internal dialogue, no real thoughts or desires, no motivation to do anything. Everything just feels pointless..

And what makes it worse is I want to treat him differently cuz I know how hard it is to function on this stuff..

I think I'll transfer to another location

Why would you transfer to another location? Is it too painful to watch him or something like that? Also, you should tell him that he is being brainwashed into thinking that antipsychotics help and also brainwashed into thinking that he has schizophrenia. I think it is interesting when people think that antipsychotics help them, when they are severely injured by antipsychotics instead. I think it also sad that people get brainwashed into thinking that they have a mental illness that cannot be cured. Nevertheless, he might be convinced to stop antipsychotics. He is going to be fucked with withdrawals if he stops, so that kind of blows, and he might not recover at all. It would be one thing if recovery is guaranteed, because then you could just do your time and be set, but it is not so that makes the waiting much more of a stressful time.

@Rick5639, well he is of the opinion its helping him, he said he takes the dosage and adjusts. Okay so I have been at my store for 3 yrs first yr I I worked there I was pre invega, second yr I got the injection now I'm recovered, and sense I have been there my boss has been emotionally flat, well after I recovered is when I started observing his mannerisms, well I approached him and said hey I dont wanna get personal but there is a thread for people that have been on this typ of med. And I told him what it did to me and how it robbed my personality.

And yes its painful to see him at work, he looks miserable and to know he feels that way 247, and I think he has made it his new normal, my god, I just wanna cry seeing him...

The fucking Nazi that made this chemical, should be charged with crimes against humanity, and stuck with a shot of this stuff so he can see first hand what they have done

Anyone experience any minor alleviation of symptoms around 4 months off? I am 4 months off, and I want to know if I can expect any small improvements any time soon?

Wow man, reading the thread brings back so many memories.

Like I remember how I was so obsessed with this invega and feeling so down and mentally dulled that I couldn’t play my favorite jazz pieces, but man now both my mind and body feel muchh better than pre-invega and I basically compose 5 part arrangments of my favorite jazz pieces for fun now

Why would you transfer to another location? Is it too painful to watch him or something like that? Also, you should tell him that he is being brainwashed into thinking that antipsychotics help and also brainwashed into thinking that he has schizophrenia. I think it is interesting when people think that antipsychotics help them, when they are severely injured by antipsychotics instead. I think it also sad that people get brainwashed into thinking that they have a mental illness that cannot be cured. Nevertheless, he might be convinced to stop antipsychotics. He is going to be fucked with withdrawals if he stops, so that kind of blows, and he might not recover at all. It would be one thing if recovery is guaranteed, because then you could just do your time and be set, but it is not so that makes the waiting much more of a stressful time.
Psychiatrists are snake oil salesmen. They say there is no cure to schizophrenia because they want to keep selling you their worthless poison like Invega Sustenna for the rest of your life.

Wow man, reading the thread brings back so many memories.

Like I remember how I was so obsessed with this invega and feeling so down and mentally dulled that I couldn’t play my favorite jazz pieces, but man now both my mind and body feel muchh better than pre-invega and I basically compose 5 part arrangments of my favorite jazz pieces for fun now
But you dont answer my question are you able to work you dont answer of m'y question

Status
Not open for further replies.