• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [Combo Subthread] LSD & Ketamine

Oh, well it won't synergize quite that well, in terms of pure euphoria, but k is one of my faves to combine with anything, including and especially MDMA.

Kittyflipping is awesome...I think the synergy is amazing between LSD and K only LSD + MDMA beats it in my opinion.

Just make sure you don't overdue it on the K, especially at a rave because things can get sloppy if you do.

Its probably my current favorite combination; LSD + ketamine, very comfortable, mentally and physically, much like how LSD and ketamine are on their own but at the same time. The visuals can turn to absolute insanity but in a beautiful way; you must know how ketamine seems to have no respect of the laws of physics; when that happens to LSD visuals things can become incredibly strange.

Do watch the dose of the ketamine, especially at a party. It can be somewhat confusing and both drugs are good at making time appear different; so you might redose too fast and too often which a friend of mine did which accidently put him in a k-hole at a party, which probably isn't the best idea.

I tried LSD and K together around this time last year. I probably wasn't experienced enough with K at the time and it was an INTENSE experience. I did it with two close friends at the start of the acid peak and we convinced ourselves that we had a shared conciousness and that we could control time and space... and then I realised I wasn't in control and felt like I became aware that free will is an illusion.

I'm still coming to terms with what I experienced. In a way it was the peak experience of my life. The downside is that I find it hard to find any real meaning or beauty in anything any more. But that could be unrelated.

So I'd really recommend not doing it public, going really easy on the K, and don't do it till you start coming down from the acid. For me acid can get pretty weird, but ketamine is weird squared... heh so I guess acid and K is weird cubed.

Be careful and have fun!

I candyflipped last friday on .3 grams of crystal MDMA and a sugar cube with three potent drops of LSD on then when I got home I lied in bed (about four hours into tripping) put on some nice trippy sixties music and did a big line of freshly cooked K.. it was actually out of this world, all of what I'd usually experiance as closed eye visuals on high doses of acid were leaping out of the walls, forming patterns mixing together, my body was in a state of physical orgasm. I definatly would not recommend this for going out though as I was completely out of my mind, I was staring at the roof of my room though I couldn't even concieve that I was in a room, lieing in bed it was so intense. I could hear the music I had on playing but it was so distorted it was unreal! It was "Mind Flowers" by Ultimate Spinach and it seemed to last for hours, even though in reality it was only about nine minuites. This is definatly one to try!!

K goes great with virtually all psychedelics, and LSD is especially great. I love IM'ing low-to-moderate K doses while coming up, peaking, and coming down off acid. It's good with LSD, tryptamines (eg 4-AcO-DMT + K), phenethylamines, and various combinations thereof, in my opinion. The combo of LSD + MDMA + K was wonderful, as was LSD + 2C-E + MDMA + K.

Ah thanks, I didn't see this thread earlier, sorry lol. Anyway, I mixed it, and oh man, it takes you to a whole new world! You can literally stare at anything and it feels like you're somewhere else. Also, lights are a trip! I was at a rave, so I was loving those light shows with a huge grin on my face!

I think that if your the kind of person who starts to "soul search" and pick your life apart on acid then K will make it much worse. It has a lot of the same effects in that sense. I would only mix them if your an experienced user of both and are not as prone to bad trips

I fucking love mixing K with any hallucinogens, LSD for sure. To each theyre own

I've only ever done K at the end of an acid trip, never during the peak. I think I'd only hoot a line of K during the peak if I was by myself, laying down somewhere very comfortable, where nobody was likely to come find me and need me to act sober.

It was quite nice on the comedown from the trip -- it kind of 'tied the trip together' in a K-ish way I can't quite explain.

I've only ever done K at the end of an acid trip, never during the peak. I think I'd only hoot a line of K during the peak if I was by myself, laying down somewhere very comfortable, where nobody was likely to come find me and need me to act sober.

It was quite nice on the comedown from the trip -- it kind of 'tied the trip together' in a K-ish way I can't quite explain.

yeah I agree with this, the other night I went out with a friend of mine who did a big line of K and dropped a sugarcube with some very potent acid on it without telling anyone... this is after doing some 2C-T-7 and MDMA aswell. I've never seen anyone so fucked in their lives they couldn't stand by themselves, couldn't talk or do anything even remotly cognitive.. It was really really worrying considering I thought he'd only had a little bit of 2C-T-7 and MDMA aswell as a few drinks. Some people 8).

This is one of my all time favorite combinations.

At one point I felt like I experienced every moment of 'time' that had ever occurred, was occurring, or will occur. I don't really know how to fully translate the experience into words, but it was mind blowing no less.

i will be trying this tommorow night and let you know how that goes,ive done K twice & lsd once. i think it should go well

This combination is getting more and more attractive. I was wondering how do you guys do this; first LSD and then ketamine I presume? At the peak, at the comedown,...? What are the differences when you take the K at the peak or the end of the trip?

Truly the best combo, got the wildest visuals ever. I want to get my hands on ketamine badly again. x)

šljiva;9908953 said:
This combination is getting more and more attractive. I was wondering how do you guys do this; first LSD and then ketamine I presume? At the peak, at the comedown,...? What are the differences when you take the K at the peak or the end of the trip?

Ketamine is fine any time, and effects are the same. Just serotogenic drugs you have to time (MDXX, 2C-X, etc):)

Last edited:
Mix drug mix out there, hands down. Most crazy mindset for partying and tripping alongside the acid visuals and k seems to add in interesting hallucinations.