Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [Combo Subthread] LSD & Ketamine

mashmetaller

Bluelighter
Combination Subthread: Ketamine & LSD

This is the sub-thread of the Big and Dandy Ketamine thread in which to discuss the combination of Ketamine with LSD. Please direct all questions and discussion about the concurrent use of these drugs to this thread.

[original post:]

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I did a slightly retarded search and coudnt find anything.
Heres the situation:
About 3 hours ago some naughty person made me do some acid. They also forced upon me 2 more hits and insisted that I do them later. Which Im sure I will. I wouldnt want to insult them afterall!!
BUT Another naughty person offerd me half a gram of Ketamine.
Now Im relativly new to this whole acid thing and I've never done K before so is it a good idea or not? I was thinking of just doing a tiny ammount of K to start with, wait a while and if nothing too bad happens Il do a little more. Then a little more etc. etc.
I was just wandering if anyone knows if acid & K is:
1)Safe?
2)Worth doing?
Thanks for your help. The sooner the repiles the better on this one cos Im going to want to know as the evening progresses!!
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, i work with K every day (i'm a vet tech) and i can tell you dont' be messin with it.
if you don't know what your doing, or someone screws up and gives you too much or whatever, you can fuck yourself up.

Ketamine and LSD (in my experiences) is not only profound and beautiful, but also a very productive trip. In one night on this combo, I went through a lot of issues from my childhood and dealt with them. It was like 6 months of psychotherapy in one night. Definitely one of my more valuable trips. However...
If you have never done ketamine before, then do not try it with LSD your first time. This combi is insanely powerful. Always be familier with a substance before you start mixing it with others. Enjoy your LSD and save the ketamine for another night.

^^^^ could not have said it better myself... yes, this can be a great combo... BUT ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INVOLVED IN... if i were you i'd experiment with both of them, but educate yourself about them first... finally when you have come to grasps with both of them then try them together and prepare for a magical journey...

acid and k is a great combo, i have had out of body experiences on this combo, as well as the most vivid technocolor 20 foot thick trails you could imagine just from people walking by me. Listen! this is exactualy a very safe combo, interms of risk of overdose seeing how its basically impossible to overdose on K or acid. My suggestion: fear is great fuel for a trip, buckle your seatbelt put your mind on cruz control and enjoy the ride!

yeah if you never did ketamine before, I wouldnt combine it with lsd. K, for me, feels as close to a near death expierece as you can get. Never having expierenced that before, and trying for the first time on acid will be INTENSE. Try it at your own risk.
I have never done this combo, but as long as you dont do too much, its totally (physically) safe. check www.erowid.org for dosage info. My absolute favorite substance combo on earth is Mushrooms and K, so I imagine lsd and K would be even more wonderful.

Like everyone said... It's a great combo and I highly recommend it but you really shouldn't be doing it if you don't know each drug fairly well when they're by themselves....

It it means anything... it is my personal favorite.
I wrote something once about the synergy between the 2 (actually, It was with LSD, Ketamine AND MDMA). IF anyone is interested, I will dig it up and repost it.
SG

been there done that! The three go very well together. I remember sleeping for 24+ hrs afterwards though.

I was thinking of just doing a tiny ammount of "fill in drug of choice" to start with, wait a while and if nothing too bad happens Il do a little more. Then a little more etc. etc.
this isn't a good way of going about trying drugs you've never done before!!! ha ha i'm all into trying new things,,but cmon! you need to be smart about it!
the worse thing you can do is keep taking more and more drugs until you start to feel the effects,..i've known so many people who get in way over their heads this way,.its not a fun place to be in at all,.,.,take this advice to heart with acid!!! its easy to keep wanting to eat more and more until your tripping,especially if its at your disposle.,i don't know how many times i've eatin another couple hits and 5 minutes later,i'm like wait a minute,.i shouldn't have eatin that! ha ha.,the best thing you can do is read up on what you wanna try and specifically look for doseages,.from lots of different places,.then measure what you want from there,..,then atleast you can say you made an informed decision,..,doesn't mean you still can't be allergic to it and die,,.but atleast you were informed.,.,who says drugs aren't dangerous.,
oh yea you might want to get a good scale if your gonna try the harder tryptamines,.,you would be insane not too.

Hey guys thanks a lot for the repiles.
I didnt do the combo in the end but had a really good trip anyways. We made coctails and played with a strobe light for ages.
Il try K on its own first and when I feel safe with it I might try this combination. Sounds like a great experience but probably a bit much for someone new to psychadelics like me.

It can be a good combo, but it can also tear your head apart if the set and setting isn't right. Use it wisely.

I was blessed by this combo 1 time. That same night my friend took a few hits and like 1 or 2 small bumps of K (first time doing K) and went through a horrible depersonalization (sp) and is still not back to his old self 2 years later.

amazing combo
just do the k in bumps...u can always do more, u cant do less! :)

Originally posted by Sebastians_ghost:
It it means anything... it is my personal favorite.
I wrote something once about the synergy between the 2 (actually, It was with LSD, Ketamine AND MDMA). IF anyone is interested, I will dig it up and repost it.
SG

im interested acctualy, im only fairly new to the scene but i enjoy reading up about everything and anything before trying them for myself :)

im interested acctualy, im only fairly new to the scene but i enjoy reading up about everything and anything before trying them for myself
to what scene do you speak of?
the psychedelic drug use scene, i hope

^
|
Hydra... why would you care (or hope) which scene anyone is into. Furthermore, what would it offer this conversation?

I believe he was hoping the individual was not referring to the "Scene" as the "rave scene."

wood is perceptive...if he is referring to any other "scene" than the psychedelic drug scene, than him saying he is new to the scene would be ludicrous.
what would him being new to the "rave" scene have to do with psychedelic drugs
why do people even SAY that word. it annoys the shit out of me.
Basically what I'm saying is you shouldn't say you are new to a music scene inside of a drug question. That says to me you are there for the substances, which is horrible, and you shouldn't pollute it further than it is.
end.

/me writes a script for hydra: Sig #30 10mg diazepam, PRN (take as needed).
SG