• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [Combo Subthread] LSD & Ketamine

On the same page of this topic I already mentioned this is my favorite combination and recently I was reminded as to whý again this is; on new years eve I took a decent dose of LSD and from before until after the trip with no breaks I did ketamine as well; at some point my working and short term memory started failing though and I did not know for sure wether I had just taken ketamine and if I did how long ago that was, also I could not properly see how large my lines were. The result was I took a seriously high dose, for some odd reason I got up and walked to the toilet. There I closed the door, locked it and for some reason turned off the light. As soon as I did I was completely disoriented; I tried to find the light but I couldn't, then I forgot there exists such a thing as light, so I tried opening the door. Couldn't work out / find / understand the lock either. Didn't take much more then a minute or so to forget where I was intirely so I was standing there looking at the door in the pitch dark going nearly k-hole in an LSD peak. I first realised that if I swallowed or blinked I would feel that twice with an extreme slow down and I realised I was very very dissociated. I then noticed a small stream of light which got thinner so I thought 'oh shit the door is closing on me'. I heared people on the other side and I wondered why I couldn't see.
That's when I realised I was 'locked out of reality' and had to open to door the our universe to be able to go back to where I had been before. I then had fully realistic hallucinations of serveral doors that do not exist in my house, of which double doors, doors with no handles, door with VERY different handles to my own which I also physically felt. Each of those doors was closing in on me, at some point there were serveral doors and then I realised I was in a sort of hall way which had doors to all kinds of universes and I had to enter my own one. I thought I had locked myself OUTSIDE of reality and had to get back in. That's well weird. At some point later I thought I was just outside, but did not know where at all. I hallucinated doors, hallways and all kinds of stuff and it was all fully realistic, quite HD. Like a standing up K-hole on LSD with the weirdest mindfuck of being 'locked outside of reality'. At some point, possibly 10 minutes later or so, I realised I was in my house but still had no clue where I was or why it was so dark so by then I thought I was IN the wall. At that point I realised I was too fucked on drugs to escape this weird place and I still heared people talking as I was hosting a new years party at my house so I said, in a normal voice: "Yo? Hello? Help? Someone? Yo? Someone? Help?" and I got a reply, also saying: "Yo? Yes? Hello."
I was then told by voices to open the door, to open the lock. I tried but failed at that, as I was still too dissociated to open the lock. Someone outside then opened my lock with a coin and the door went open. There was light and like 5 people all asking me what the fuck I was doing in there to which I replied: "I have on idea but it was really, really weird and really really interesting!". I was offered a hug by a friend which I liked. I was seeing extremely blurry and with visuals but my vision made it clear how seriously dissociated I was at that point which was already a bit less dissociated then when I had just gotten myself locked up in the dark.

All in all, hallucinating such realistic stuff with such a mind fuck and story included (locking myself outside of reality); it was not unlike doing nitrous on LSD but it lasted much much longer and it was much more realistic, HD, 3D and I was actually there. What the fuck. That was fucking awesome. Next trip on LSD I'm going to take a high dose of ketamine again and find myself a pitch black place (only not lock the door this time) and see what happens as soon as I forget where I am :) That was awesome.

I can greatly recommend to get in a dark room, Azgaza. One of my previous trips I accidently locked my self in the bathroom, due to the lsd/keta I couldn't find the light switch. My friends had to break me out of it later on :D I thought I walked outside of reality through the door. Fun and awesome times things happened in the dark bathroom. I thought I would never see good, old reality back. So I started walking in the darkness in search for heaven/nirvana.
Then my friends broke me out... :( Next time I want to experiment further with a dark room. Some fun shit happens there :D

Right on. So anyway last night I dropped about 150 - 180ug's of LSD, and then also decided that it would be a fantastic idea about 90 minutes later, already being smashed by the acid, to try Ketamine for the first time.

Granted I'm very experienced with LSD, but this is surely the BEST way to try Ketamine. I have never had such an out of control fun time in my life.

I watched a pile of clothes in my tent transform into a Hobbit Shire right in front of my eyes, I silver surfed through the various layers of reality on the dance floor whilst realising that the Universe is powered by its own inherent love of existence. Got attacked by spiders, which resulted in battling the endless kaleidoscopic arachnid universe in my tent and I saw the trees made out of enormous rotating jewels... Among many, many other things.

It definitely struck me as addictive, and a chemical that demands respect, especially when combined with Tryptamines. A little hard to dance, but wow, what an experience ! ! !

Definitely doing it again.

I am so doing this combo. I usually only like mixing LSD with weed. And I hardly ever have K. But now I have both and these reports seem pretty positive. I don't want to take a bigger acid dose but still want to take it up a level if that makes sense.

I enjoy ketamine especially for it's duration. It get''s me to a comfortable place and back without needing an entire day. I enjoy the euphoric afterglow as well. So it is generally easy to carry on with my day. I generally do one big ketamine trip a year. But, at festivals in the past I tend to go through massive amounts of ketamine. A friend of mine happened to enjoy ketamine a little too much and would keep me well fed at festivals. I think every time I was on a solid dose of LSD.

I enjoy the synergy between the two and it is certainly an enjoyable experience to kick back in nature after a nice line of ketamine on a head full of LSD. I am not a big fan of doing ketamine during the show although I have done that plenty of times. I know my limits and don't push it while dancing. I like to be able to shake my bones and ketamine makes me clumsy and isn't too dance friendly if you do too much. But, it always puts me in a great headspace and music is always amazing.

I love the two with a few other substances. Nitrous oxide is a great thing to add and MDMA/MDA goes great with it as well. All together is 8o8o8o
But, it definitely is not something to do too often. My days of this combo are pretty much over.

I personally don't find ketamine habit forming but, I certainly have witnessed it get pretty bad with close friends.

This is my haven.

Serious. One of the most introspective experiences I have found, and it's consistent!

even 50ug of LSD, so light I could hardly feel anything, when combined with enough K to hit a hole and shit started morphing and dissolving all around me. At higher doses, it just gets better. I almost don't want to take acid alone anymore as I can go so much deeper with the combination

I skimmed the thread so I apologize if I missed this, but to those who have combined MDMA, ketamine, and LSD, what dose did you use RELATIVE to your normal?

For example, I trip very well off of "100-150mcg" LSD. 80-100mg of MDMA is just right for me. With ketamine, it depends on what I'm going for, but for "fun", I just use about 20-50mg.

So, for this combination, I was thinking I would use half a blotter, 40mg MDMA, and 15mg ketamine so roughly half my normal "standalone" dosage of each respective drug. Does that sound appropriate?

I skimmed the thread so I apologize if I missed this, but to those who have combined MDMA, ketamine, and LSD, what dose did you use RELATIVE to your normal?

For example, I trip very well off of "100-150mcg" LSD. 80-100mg of MDMA is just right for me. With ketamine, it depends on what I'm going for, but for "fun", I just use about 20-50mg.

So, for this combination, I was thinking I would use half a blotter, 40mg MDMA, and 15mg ketamine so roughly half my normal "standalone" dosage of each respective drug. Does that sound appropriate?

Idk man that sounds abit lowballish to me, those doses are about threshold for the drugs and i think you will be underwhelmed.

My experience tends to be that combining drugs gets wildly unpredictable and almost always is far more intense than I predicted, hence the cautious dosing.

^ I suspect those doses will leave you very underwhelmed.. just be prepared for full out immersion, don't do it in a crowd setting but somewhere where you can let go. You should probably really be taking a full dose of each drug but space it out so you don't get uncomfortable, that's how I do it.

try the acid first, then maybe a bit of ketamine on the comeup, drop the MDMA and have another line as that starts to come on. I'd say 100ug of LSD and 80mg of MDMA should be just fine, 40mg is nothing.. barely threshold. I wouldn't go lower than 75 at least

Taint nothing wrong with 100mcg of LSD. It's a whole different drug experience than 200~400mcg, for different sets and settings, but quite enjoyable in its own right.

80mg of MDMA, on the other hand, feels skimpy to me. 15mg of ketamine indeed has measurable psychotropic effects, but they're subtle enough to be unnoticeable to all but the severely depressed, and this is decidedly a sub-recreational dose.

If you're inexperienced with both drugs, especially two that can produce mental states so alien to the inexperienced that they can be scary, for chrissakes get comfortable with each of them individually before combo'ing them! This is basic harm reduction, folx :| For the LSD, try 50mcg, then 100mcg, then 150mcg, then 200, on separate occasions. When you're trying ketamine, try the same dose gradations except in milligrams. If you've thoroughly enjoyed both drugs at all these doses, and feel you have a good grip on how both of these drugs affect you, try 50mg of ketamine at the peak (T+3~4h) of your favorite LSD dose.

An full-on acidic k-hole, on many hundreds of micrograms of LSD and 300~400mg ketamine dose(s), is one glorious and unforgettable experience, but you'll lose all touch with consensus reality, and I recommend you have a sober sitter, a safe and private environment, and at least half a day with no serious responsibilities or obligations.

I tried this on Saturday and it was delicious beyond belief, 5-600ug of LSD and about 4 hours into the trip, .1 of K, and a couple hours after that, another .1 of K, I've never been so far out there, easily my new favourite combo, by a mile

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to find information on insufflating a low dose of ketamine about 45 minutes prior to dosing LSD. I recall reading on Bluelight a while back (could have been a year or two ago at least), that such a dosing schedule has some positive effects insofar as the small ketamine high provides some kind of nice transition into the LSD trip. Again, the initial ketamine dose would be mostly just a threshold dose, certainly well below k-hole status. I would also plan on taking small bumps of Ketamine throughout the trip as well.

Anyone have any insight on this?

Well, I did the LSD+K combination last night, but I dropped the LSD first since no one had weighed in on the other method. It was my first time with the combination, so I decided to do it in the more canonical fashion of letting the LSD kick in and then starting in on the K for phase two. The acid was two tabs, ESTIMATED at about 75ug a tab. So about 150ug LSD plus 150mg K spread out through about 3 or 4 bumps over about an hour. I ate both tabs at the same time. At T+1:30 I insufflated 30mg of K. The remaining 120mg were insufflated throughout the next hour.

From a naive perspective, I think having some K before the acid could be good to ease body load on the come up. Usually the bodyload on LSD is everpresent for me, and it makes the come-up awful because there are no immersive psychedelics effects to distract me from the bodyload. Once the peak hits, it's not something that takes away from the trip, but I get pretty stimmy and restless and such. The K did away with this completely. Without any negative body feedback, I was able to get into some highly altered mystical states with no trace of anxiety or paranoia, and also I could meditate and channel them better because I could stay completely still without the stimulating bodyload. I really think bodily feedback has a lot to do with negative thoughts during my trips.

The K helped the LSD by taking away the bodyload and making things more immersive, and the LSD helped the K by making it much easier (for me, anyway), to slowly and nicely transition into a k-hole. It was much less overwhelming getting into a k-hole while already tripping for me than it is to get into a k-hole from the ground floor. Very smooth transitions and more distinct memory of the trips. Truly a great combination with a real synergy.

Anyone use this in good amounts of each for k-hole experiences? Had only really tried combined with MDMA in rave situations and a lot of things made sense after trying it in a comfortable setting on 250ug LSD and at the peak onwards (till LSD wore off) lines of ketamine 150-250mg at start then increasing.

On the peak of LSD it is a very strong experience, ketamine completely shifts reality and due to the LSD visuals it does literally seem to do that. Reason I am posting is I actually found it very hard to describe because it was such an odd experience and it's strength took me by surprise. Things I was watching on TV were coming out into reality, etc, head felt very clear despite completely out of it and barely able to move on ketamine. Due to the ketamine could not convey the experience at all.

Trying to find more things to watch to help guide the experience when I get my hands on both again. Found it was very sensitive to what was going on and was best to just sit still and go with it. Anyone else tried in this sort've way? Not bumps more relaxed k-hole deep headspace. Brought a very strong ++++ flying through realities in the air and massive revelations, but complete lack of memory of the experience due to the way k-holes are.

Last edited:
How would this combo work at a trance festival? I love dancing and I am experienced with both drugs, but I was wondering if the K would make me to "lazy" (might not be the right word)?
I was thinking doing 240 micrograms of acid and then doing bumps of K some hours into the trip

I couldn't imagine dancing on anything but extremely low doses of ketamine. I didn't have it often, but even a dose which was only mildly psychoactive had me lazy and feeling heavy for an hour or so.