• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine: Why?

Me and Cocaine IV has a love hate relationship. Once I IV that first "line", I will continuously IV cocaine every 2-15 minutes until I use the whole gram, only to notice that my shots get bigger and bigger and as MartinFn described speedballs. It is just amazing and new. I love the feeling of both hitting me at the same time in my veins, but cocaine IV is an amazing feeling itself. Has a nice "cooling" feel when you exhale, then you get the "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" aka bellringers(tinnitus) and you feel 10 times higher than snorting but your duration is 6 times shorter.

Last edited:
I love cocaine, I have only had the pleasure of taking it a handful of times or so due to the price where I live.

I have always been a fan of methamphetamine and in the past when I was using meth a lot I did used to consider it a superior drug, still would say that it is if you are looking for cost effectiveness or a drug to use at work.

Cocaine I just find to be a wonderful drug in almost every sense, it gives me a great mood lift as well as increased sociability and chattyness. I feel as though cocaine is more subtle than amphetamines like meth or MDMA and it is easier to get away with using it around people who disapprove of drugs and not clearly be off your face on a drug. I don't really give two shits if most people care about if I am on drugs but if you are out looking to pick up chicks the deniability doesn't hurt. I also find it just mixes with alcohol perfectly, I would never fork out for cocaine and not drink with it because that is a marriage made in heaven.

I used to think of the short duration as a major disadvantage of cocaine but after years of regular meth use I actually now look at it the other way, sometimes it is nice to be able to get jacked up and it not be guaranteed that you aren't sleeping for a good day or so without any seroquel.

I still would never pay for it where I live but for people in the US and Europe I fully understand why cocaine is used regularly by a great deal of people.

Meth is dirty, tweaky, lasts too long, etc. Opiates make you lazy the next day and aren't really "going out" drugs. Molly fucks you up too much to function in a normal (read: anything other than a club) environment.

Good coke, when snorted, is like a better coffee. It's a good social drug, not overpowering, you can sleep after, and it's just nice to have. If you're a social drinker, you'll like coke. If you're more of a do drugs in your room and stay in all weekend kind of guy, you probably won't like it (unless you inject or smoke... but that's a whole different monster imo).

the rush and it's thrown in your face all the time if you look for heroin.

I prefer powder cocaine to rock cocaine because I've never tried rock cocaine.

If you're getting rock cocaine (not cut and re-rocked and kind of soft, but rock hard) you can just be more sure of the quality, just harder to cut. Powder coke off the street is like around 65% pure on average and easier to cut.

^I think he actually thinks "rock cocaine" is referring to powder cocaine in compressed into rocks that you can still snort....

I think a lot of people overestimate purity a lot when it comes to heroin and cocaine...There's a lot of dealers that will take something and just double cut it right off the bat, turn an ounce into 2....For something to be even 70% pure by the time it hits the streets is not that common...Considering a lot of cocaine isn't even 90% after it's made...

There's a lot more 20-30% stuff out there than people want to believe, and 30% is actually not bad at all in the general scheme of things...Even if everyone who handles it only cuts it 10% it still ends up being a lot...

Of course, there's a lot of people on BL who like to dig up DEA seizure statistics online as a way to verify purity,

^dea loves inflating prices too. The acetone wash is pretty handy though.

^Never done it...you'd need at least 1/4 z to even make it worth it I would think...it would suck to wash a gram and end up with .3...:(

^Never done it...you'd need at least 1/4 z to even make it worth it I would think...it would suck to wash a gram and end up with .3...:(

Why?
Don't you end up with the same amount of cocaine - just the cuts less?

I've done a sesh with coke once and it was a gram split with another person. I thought it was a great experience, but way overpriced of course since we're in the sticks. Lucky I didn't pay. I was talking about coke purity with a friend of mine who used to sell the other day and he said that the average can even be as low as 30%. He was convinced that everyone who receives what you could consider basically "off the boat" will cut it off the bat by a third. So that's 66%. And then as BluesHues said, plenty of dealers higher up won't hesitate to half something to improve their return. That brings us pretty close to the 30% number my friend said for the stuff you're getting from small timers. That is, if some other idiot didn't try to cut the product too.

I think it's probably 60-70% for the good stuff that people call fire, brah. And considering that, I think it's totally believable that in a lot of situations it would be as low as in the 30s.

You can be a chemist and turn impure into pure of course, and you can be that one guy in a million who actually knows or works for the lord and gets uncut. For me, because of this, I just never found coke worth it, even in a city.

Provided fire, brah, free of charge, I think it'd take it any time.

edit: does someone smarter than me know how pure coke can get? does it go up to 100%? it probably does and i'm just an idiot.

Last edited:
More than likely some in depth washing would be needed with street coke or growing ones own coca plants to get close to pure. Though I know some other alkaloids contaminate the cocaine during the extraction process from tje leaves themselves.

Why?
Don't you end up with the same amount of cocaine - just the cuts less?

The way you would estimate the purity is by how much less you have after you wash it. If you wash an ounce and end up with 21 grams, it's probably close to the 75% range...Cleaning it would have to eliminate weight to be able to estimate...Some of the cuts used at the higher levels are so good they might even survive the wash though...

You have to figure, even turning 10 kilos into 11 kilos through cutting will give a lot more profit but even in the Northeast US the quality is very mediocre these days and you pay for quality...It would be very rare to come across high purity cocaine for a regular price without the dealer mentioning it to you or trying to charge you more...

I keep using it even though it's one of my least favourites in terms of effects compared to the severity of the comedown for the sole fact that it is the most compulsive drug I've done.
If someone asks me if I wanna buy some blow, even though I know it'll be expensive, likely cut to shit, and be horribly underweight, I still say yes.
The best explanation is I do cocaine because it's fucking cocaine

Blow is far superior to any other stimulant, if it's good anyway. I will barely notice a comedown or even have the desire to take more when I'm all out, yet the high is like a warm hug that stimulates you but in a mellow, not jittery or speedy way. It's the most natural feeling stimulant I've come across. Expensive, yes. But these days I'm not really into going wild with MDMA or speed. Give me some high quality, petrol smelling, soft and flakey coke any day of the week.

If it's good, I struggle to see how it's not enjoyable in pretty much every aspect :p

I keep using it even though it's one of my least favourites in terms of effects compared to the severity of the comedown for the sole fact that it is the most compulsive drug I've done.
If someone asks me if I wanna buy some blow, even though I know it'll be expensive, likely cut to shit, and be horribly underweight, I still say yes.
The best explanation is I do cocaine because it's fucking cocaine

this makes me sad, and also how i got ripped off the last time i was hyped about buying coke. never get hype about coke when you're in new england...