• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine: Why?

I call it paranoia powder.

For me, only with alcohol it can be pleasant, and even then it's one of my least favorite drugs. Hell, I even like drinking alcohol more than doing cocaine by itself.

R[lenghth of highQUOTE=geoffreychaucer;11470047]What aeveryone, even people addicted to it, hate coke. So why does its use opin ion?[/QUOTE]
One of the truest statements ever made.
The comedown.. the grimy feeling..the short lenghth of the high... I see no positive attributes...

Only 5 percent of the people on bluelight have actually done "good coke"! It doesn't make your heart race....you can sleep and eat...It's super mellow and it has no bad side-effects or crash whatsoever!

Unfortunately, the first time I used coke was 19 years ago, and I have yet to ever get my hands on "good coke", apparently.....

It's kind of strange though, because I have done it well over 1000 times, sometimes even using it almost daily for years at a time.....

Damn, I really wish I could get my hands on the "real stuff" I keep hearing about on here! Oh well, maybe someday!

I don't much like cocaine. I've done many drugs, and many stimulants, but cocaine is one of my least favourite. The undeniably short period of effects coupled with the ridiculous cost makes it unappealing. I'd never buy it myself, though I'd partake if a friend offered to share.

That said, I did have a period during my IV hydromorphone stage when I would IV purified cocaine, wait thirty minutes, and then shoot my opiate.

I LOVE the cocaine rush, done intravenously. It is overpowering and amazing. Other routes of administration, compared to IV, are simply pointless. I found cocaine rushes to be TOO good, and I ceased using it because I knew that it would become a controlling part of my life.

Amphetamines are FAR better than cocaine, as stimulants go. Speedballs are great, coke on its own is great, but for so lamentably short of a time... Simply not worth it.

It doesn't make your heart race....you can sleep and eat...It's super mellow and it has no bad side-effects or crash whatsoever!
This! ^

miURVtj.jpg

Cocaine's effects very remarkably depending on how you use it. For those who shoot and smoked it though, cocaine provides a rush that is incredibly unique and IMO no other IV stimulant (including meth) that I e tried has come close to comparing to-and it's the rush that makes people go crazy over the drug (because for those who shoot and smoke, that is really the 'high', the rest is just a few minutes of stimulation and then a crash).

It's a drug that's easy to hate yet do all the time because it has such a powerful euphoric recall (I met a guy who shat his pants on his way to cop crack out of excitement) but such a short lived high and incredibly ugly crash. People can get to a point where if they use more coke they'll begin to hallucinate, and often choose that over crashing even though I can tell you from personal experience stimulant psychosis is wayyyy worse.

I recently was reading this old book from the 70's on drugs of addiction, and there was this horrifying example of the desperate measures cocaine users have gone to to get the drug. The example that freaked me out was that in hospitals they used to have these psi ew of cotton saturated with cocaine stuck to a rod of some sort that were used as an a aesthetic for people with fungal infections within their nasal passageways. Supposedly drug addicts used to sift through the hospitals garbage dump to find the used cottons, then put water over them in a spoon and heat he whole thing so they could get as much cocaine out of the swab as possible and then shoot it up!!

It's definitely possible that it's a bullshit story made up by the authors of a book which can't seem to decide whether addiction is a moral weakness or a disease, but I can definitely imagine it being true, especially considering we have people injecting krokodil sad as it is.

^The whole idea of it sounds horrible, although it ould be true!! How many people could possibly be checking in everyday for that kind of fungal infection though?

Would you shoot it right then and there by the dumpster or take it home? Or worse yet, sneak the swab into the hospital bathroom and do a massive bell-ringer!

Haha I pictured a few junkies just sitting behind a dumpster personally, fighting over the best swab.

^How many people could possibly be checking in everyday for that kind of fungal infection though?

I guess alot of other cocaine addicts ;)

Cocaine is only worth it for the rush. Even then it isn't really worth it, though it still would not stop me from doing it though. Lol.

From my experience, it's a complete waste of money and is totally overrated. Though I do believe I've probably never had properly good stuff. Not that I care all that much. I'm not really an upper sort of person.

I tried it once and although it made me high I didn't find it all that enjoyable because of the social situation I was in. It's too short lived and the health risks are too great with repeated use, plus it's fucking expensive. I just don't see the point.

I've also met too many coke users who think their drug of choice makes them the bourgeoise of the narcotics world, that I was just turned off.

its so hard to stop when u got good shit staring at you. Ah. I'm rambling.

You know, back in the day, I loved coke wwwaaaayyyyyy too much! I loved everything about it, the smell (sniff sniff), the taste, the ritual of using a razor to chop it up nice and fine and make super neat lines - I loved it all. Unfortunately, the love was trumped by the desire to do more and more.... and more and more. I swear I am only alive today because I never made enough money to get more than a gram at a time. I got wise and said enough is enough and from then on, I avoided that stuff like the plague. I'll never ever do it again and it's been 30 years and counting. I really wish coke didn't have that "gotta do more" effect but it does and that's that!

All my friends were doing coke at our afterparty this weekend... it was pretty good too and luckily I didn't have to pay to do any. I don't know some people really like it and prefer it to prescription amphetamines... its just an enjoyable drug. Shit, we were so coked out that we had fun talking about a box covered in ducktape..

good coke is the best drug there is. i rarely do coke as in australia most of it sucks and is pretty pricey. I dont see the point in spending big bucks for shit quality. I do have slight come down but its not really a come down more just feeling like if i dont do more i will kill people. very addictive drug. but pretty hard to become a addicted with the price so high. Everyone saying that it doesnt last long are comparing it to what? good quality coke can last a long time more than lots of things. and i guess it depends on your form of injestion.

I started using it in the name of HR (lol seriously)

I decided that the financial limitation and the length and mechanism of action keeps me from going into toxic psychosis and all the other fun stuff that amphetamines tend to elicit in me.

and yes i totes agree. i think we should be friends because of our mutual coke appreciation. i noticed you too nominated coke as your doc in the recent poll thingo.

coke is bang on the queen of drugs.

me and coke are friendly.