• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine: Why?

I don't want to be "fucked up", I enjoy being some what social when with friends and I earn nice coin so bang for my buck isn't a concern. Not every drug user want to get black out high, personally a couple of lines with friends then early to bed means next to no come down the next day. I do have reasonable connects where I am but I'm sure after my trip to Colombia later this year my idea of good quality may change ;)

and yes i totes agree. i think we should be friends because of our mutual coke appreciation. i noticed you too nominated coke as your doc in the recent poll thingo.

coke is bang on the queen of drugs.

me and coke are friendly.
I think I remember you craving coke allot in a craving thread I stop in once and awhile.. a mutual white lady friendship it is laugh.

What are reasons that people still use this rather expensive, short-lasting substance? Do you think it has more to do with its reputation/status as a drug than its actual effects? Or is coke superior in many ways to other stimulants? It always seems that everyone, even people addicted to it, hate coke. So why does its use continue in your opinion?

wtf who does a drug because of its reputation. i can see TRYING a drug but continued use? doesnt even make sense dude

Coke is the only stimulant I have enjoyed aside from Red Bull. Hated amphetamines, and I have no desire to try meth.
I would rather take it before, or with opiates. I'd have really liked to snort a speedball the other day, adding coke to the heroin.

Bobby I thought I told you to hit that bulb.

But Dad-

I Said Hit That Bulb NOW

Cocaine was only worth it when combined with heroin in a rig... yum

It's not my favorite, but cocaine is still a drug that I enjoy using from time to time. It's expensive, sure, but that's part of what makes cocaine so exclusive; "crack," despite its being cheaper, is not as social a drug or as enjoyable as cocaine in its powder form and its high is, in my opinion, a bit different. Where a hit of crack hangs me up on the wall, blowing down a line of coke is a more subtle, euphoric type high. It's much more preferable... but again, all this is merely my opinion and based upon my experience with cocaine.

Last edited:
Cocaine is the most relaxing stim for me far less tweaky and uncomfortable than amphetamines. Though it is usually overpriced and pretty cut, I usually freebase it to make up for that.

EDIT: y'all got me fiending, gonna plug some yayo cause I have a sinus infection (which prob was caused/made much worse due to excessive drug snorting)

Double edit: I've never had a bad comedown from coke, even crack. I always keep the doses low and infrequent because I'm prone to bad stim comedowns.

Last edited:
Because I love doing lines and coke is so fun to snort. I wish every drug was as great to snort as coke.

I understand that coke isn't worth the price. But its a good high and goes great with meaningless sex.

If youre in a major city then its definitely worth the price, imo.

ever mainline some good blow? Thats the best rush for me (besides dilaudid and I prefer the rush of heroin more)
I haven't IV'd anything (I don't think I'm ready/can handle it yet), I've plugged heroin/coke mixed shots but never feel a real rush from that just quick relief. So smoked crack is the only real rush I've had.

Have you ever tried it? Everyone has their own preferences. Some people like uppers, some people like downers, some like hallucinogens, and others it just freaks them the fuck out. Me, I love cocaine. Even went to rehab for it. It has a numbing effect, makes you to where you just won't shut the fuck up, and conversations are very enjoyable. Sex is fun... You just feel happier than a pig in shit

I love speedball (yeah, right, who doesn't?..)

I love the initial rush when snort it, and the euphoria it gives, though it's short time lasting. The comedown sucks, but that's why, (among other reasons, of course), benzos exist, heh?..;). But i think, i might be searching for the feeling i got, the first time i snorted it in my life...anyway, i'm not reach, so i do it rather rare..now, IV use is an other story..and of course speedball, yeah, maybe the best drug in the world, for me..(with the right ratios, which for me is about 3/10, heroin/coke when both drugs are very good quality, if we suppose that coke is not so good, i make it maybe, 1,5/10, for example, it depends..).

Also, (i'm coming off the thread topic a bit, i know, i'm sorry..), i'd like to know about the RC's that are similar, (as close it goes..), to coke, i would appreciate if someone can help me. Thanx and cheers to all Bl community..%):)%)

MartinFn