• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine comedowns and related side effects.

Yeah, I don't intend on ever getting it again without performing a proper acetone wash. Have you had good experience doing it? I used to get really bad problems, nose bleeds, scabs etc.. Why must you go through the nose? I mean it's fun and all, lol..

I do have really good experiences. No problems what so ever. The only time I got extremely bad pain, swollen face, and really bad pain was when I didn't let the acetone dry completely. If you are not putting it by a heat source for a while to dry out the acetone, you have to wait atleast 48 hours for it to all evaporate. And not in a closed container either, I learned that one. One night I thought it was dry, did some and within a couple hours and all the next day my eyes were swollen, face, bleeding, ugh it was horrible. But other then that no problems at all.

Hmm it depends what kind of shit i got, like the o i got right now. but for the most part opiates do not work on come downs for me,i get more wired,anxious ,a bit nervous of sounds in the house sweating like crazy and puking depending how much oxy or down i toke. but it definitly does not make me sleepy lol.

Some people can just deal with suffering more easily. Or they don't really even feel like it's that bad. On the other hand, some people are babies and blow things way out of proportion. For example, not saying this is true or whatever because I haven't had the experience, but when I was in rehab they said that heroin addicts hate the pain of w/d so much because they haven't felt 'pain' in a long time. It's all perception. I've been with people doing the same ball of c. All did the same amount, and while some had almost no comedown (or so they said), others had the normal comedown of coke. It probably A. varies from person to person like most drugs do and B. Is based on perception of the person.

Any one find parachuting a greater alternative? I mean, sure you still get the come down as you normally would but you don't experiencing the accompanying nasal ache which is half the hell, imo. And it hits under 10 min, lasts pretty well..

Yes. BOA of parachuting is higher. Last longer. Fiend less. Also try. rectal ROA. Even better.

Yeah, parachuting is cool. I just cut out a line that I would sniff, and instead parachute it. It's neat. I remember the first time I ever did it, I made the mistake of knotting the top.. after 50 minutes, I was dead sober and thought, "Oh, well, I'll just take it as .075 g's loss, no worries".

Later, much later.. perhaps 4 hours later, my pleasant slumber was interrupted at 3 am. For a few moments, I laid in bed wondering what had caused me to awake. Hmm.. everything looks fine.. why aren't I sleepy? Shit, why can't I return to sleep? Woah.. what was that? Why does my stomach feel funny.. wait a minute.. wait.. OSHI.

Ha, it was great.

A blocked nose and cola habit is often the reason why people start freebasing.
Please be careful my beloved PP. <3 I wouldn't wanna see you touch that stuff.

You are my hero <3
But I would never freebase. It's not that important to me. But thank you for thinking of me <3
You are the bestest ever ;)

I've been off cocaine for about a year, and just thinking about it makes me shake and my heart race. I wonder if that will ever go away. I IV'd, so I associate cocaine with fast rush, audio distortions that are like lullaby's and a sense of elation that nothing has ever compared to.

I'm glad I'm off, but I don't think I could ever turn down a packed needle with blow if offered to me, I honestly don't think such an amount of willpower exists.

Almost 14 months off, just typing this is making my teeth clench... looking at needles in movies and pharmacies makes me want to take a hit. While jogging, if I think about it for a moment... my heart rate increases... I can do it on demand. Am I alone with this effect? Does it ever go away?

I've been off for a few months longer than you. Never IV'd, but still enjoyed it nonetheless.. I get the same effect when jogging. Back when I was at around 3/4 months, I'd just close my eyes and envision a fresh, brisk, mentholy 1/2 pound bag.. it used to get me so damn excited.

My last couple experiences before completely stopping had been slowly declining in quality, with longer and longer breaks in between. Finally, I had to do .5 once to get good, and it was the most twitchy, methhead type of high, with the worst crash ever. I said no after that, but I'm interested in dabbling again since I've got things straight now. After each encounter previously, I kind of took it as a reminder: "Oh yeah, THIS is why I wanted to stop". So I figure that's the worst thing that can happen now.

The higher you rise, the harder you fall.

People in coke producing countries can manage regular, moderate use. Regular, moderate use is ingrained in their culture, and maybe also in their genes.

People in coke importing countries on the other hand, usually want more, and more and more ..

I think this is a pretty true statement. People here in Peru dont view Cocaine as a hard drug, and you hardly hear or see people suffering from it like you do in the States. People are much more well raised around it, and know when to stop. I have never seen a party get out of control with it.

And, as I can attest, that was just fabulous stuff they had here. I just had a very relaxing comedown. Nothing negative at all. That was after about 3 medium lines. My first time though.

Last edited:
Back to the mouth pain...not being an expert or anything...this happens to me with every grade of coke i've ever done but its only when I try to eat the day after. I am very curious to why. But have found a way to ease alot of the pain... When eating or drinking (usually only takes one bite) at the slightest feeling of the pain...put the food down and wait about four or five mins...the pain does not get that bad as it does if you take another bite...and for me the pain is gone and never comes back...or just dont do the shit.

No mouth pain noted on the two experiences I have under my belt..

Weird.

Yes. BOA of parachuting is higher. Last longer. Fiend less. Also try. rectal ROA. Even better.

In the name of harm reduction, and saving my sinuses: How much should I be parachuting?

Also: did you use tissue? Or printer paper? (I've never parachuted anything)

I have no reference point for how heavy my lines have been. but I'll tell you that they've definitely been bigger than a matchstick.

I hate to sound like "piss on a parade" but the comedown is the part of coke that is the most sane and crazy part.......20 some years of coke. the bottom line is..... when you have issues with the "come down" you need to either ........not come down....or stay down....the come down is the drug sayin "more" and you better thinking sayin "no More" and at some point things implode.......trust me... it happens every time....I would love to do coke all day everyday....but at some point fun and party ..goes over to ...I need some to get going ....to work... to get more done.... to party... or whatever the excuse becomes..its a downward spiral....do yourself a favor....make coke a very rarely done thing and it will stay cool limited downs

despite.... your posting style.... you make a lot of sense there.

Still there are practical measures that can be taken for the casual user.

Mate.

Oxy and Heroin pwn pretty much anything.

I take it you're not addicted yet (opiates)? I (and my using crowd) found speed/uppers made you REALLY REALLY withdrawal badly.

Coke I haven't noticed but adderall really makes me WD from opiates fast & badly.

i love coke alot it is my second fav drug my first being morphine but i just simply dont get a comedown at all its like one second its there the next its not and im back to normal but if i smoking crack its a diff story i get so fucking high when i come down im kissing the ground but still no real bad comedowns or cravings sept i dont feel like smoking any rock for a few weeks after i do it but i can sniff lines everyday