• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine comedowns and related side effects.

If you do crash than I can't argue with that

ive found that very small does are a better way to combat comedowns

The problem is many people consider small doses a waste.

Also to people how are crashing hard, check into the quality of your coke, and maybe consider getting it elsewhere or purification.

Also to people how are crashing hard, check into the quality of your coke, and maybe consider getting it elsewhere or purification.

This is key.

I'm lucky in that my guy always gets good shit and when he gets a new source he will bring me a free sample to try. If I don't like it he will go out of his way to find better quality product.

be so careful in looking at yayo and thinking hard is good......I am in Texas and we are in the major pipeline from Mexico ....and junk is always so different....you could see butter soft chunks right off a bird that were killer......and some that loked identical the next week that were trampled on.......and the same is for ultra hard looking translusent birds ...you knock off a chunk and its hard as a rock.... and cut to the max.... bottom line is there is no way to look at any yayo in this day and age and expect to see how good or bad it is....so be very very careful ... there is stilll some high % stuff coming in ....just very rare .....don't OD by mistake

east coast

Around here it is pretty east tell tell if the chunk came right of the brick. Like I said I am talking about the east coast US. BTW although your message was lucid the term junk tends to imply heroin.

Last edited:
The roof of my mouth hurts REALLY BAD.
Each time you snorted some coke remained stuck to your mouth palate. Since you first line had an aneasthetic effect on you palate, you didn't notice this and and you went on snorting in the same way, with some coke sticking there each time. Coke is corrosive: it will corrode any body membrane, not only the nose lining. Rinsing one's mouth and throat with water after each line can prevent this + doing "thinner" lines.

well i guess im kinda lucky cause i like the comedown feeling just as much as when you finish ur line. but i have a friend who just looks like crap and won't do anything when he crashes but then i have a friend that does more than me, and i think i do a respectable amount, and he never seems to feel like that. maybe some people are just lucky
That’s absolutely crazy. Just proves everyone really is different as fuck. Me personally coming down off coke, after all is gone its time for me to go lay down and and pretend to myself I’m gonna sleep. Which results in me at times feeling the most Dark depression. I can’t sleep after doing coke unless I take Xanax, drink , or take an opiate Oxy does wonders if your careful.

Hey,

I also never have coke-comedowns. no, on exception: when i drink a lot of hard alkohol and sniff like a dyson.
then it could probably happen.

jj