• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

chocolate

Oh and I love areo bars I just had one today for some reason our work has all these chocolate bars that are old and no new ones ie.
peppermint crisp
curly w.
chomp
milkway
aero

ok so there not old but you think they would have the more common bars instead..

yummmmmmmo

Milo bars have got me..... and I'm fearing my seratone levels are wearing thin now too, dropping a few 5htp's now to get back the magic hopefully. ;)

I know I'm in a minority here, but I HATE dark chocolate. Seriously hate dark chocolate, even on cakes, cookies or any dessert really. I also hate that horrible cheap chocolate you can get in $2 stores, I'd go so far as to say I hate that more than I hate dark chocolate.

I also figure that my hatred of dark chocolate stems from the fact that it was all my mother would buy as I was growing up, milk chocolate was quite the special treat, and nobody wants what's easily available to them when you could get something better ;)

I'm not a huge fan of dark choc either.

And I just thought of something else...

Does anyone remember Snowflakes?

They were white chocolate flake with milk choc round the outside.

Mmmmm.

And I love those king size freddos ;)

Muz, is this some kind of market research that your doing through BL?

Me? I used to love white chocolate until I ate a shit load of white chocolate buttons while watching hey hey it's saturday. Now I feel sick when I smell white chocolate of see Darryl Summers. I prefer dark chocolate, but for bars I like picnic, flake, twirl, twix, cherry ripe, milky way, plain, with nuts, turkish delight, peppermint crisp...um....but I don't like mars bars.

so my list:
cherry ripe
hazelnut snickers (peanuts are crap.)
sara lea chocolate mud ice cream
lindt (esspecially white chocolate balls ^-^)
and these amazing candied orange staws dipped in thick dark super rich chocolate that the local lolly store sells. *argh* *swoon*

Still, I'm not a massive choco fan, I'm more into stright sugar with added colours and flavourents. (like red cordial, and apricot jam and hard lollies like chupa chups and those cute little bo-peep bottles from daryl lea.)

sugar is my god. worship the sugar.

My new favourite chocolate is Milky Bar Chocolate Mousse. It's even better than Coconut Bliss!

Peppermint Aero's =D
Big Block of Cadbury Hazelnut Chocolate
Peppermint Freddo's
Arnott's (biscuit's but still) - Peppermint Choc Biscuits
Any Dove chocolate
After Dinner Mints

you can tell i like my peppermint :p

I really really really MISS those White Chocolate Milky Bar with raspberry bits in it..... DAMN YOU NESTLE BRING THEM BACK ON SHELVES AND GET RID OF THAT HORRIBLE COCONUT CRAP YOU GOT!!!!

You gotta look after stoner's munchies Nestle!

*end rant*

Oh I like that Wonka Carmel Fudge if it's correctly called.

And any of that fine belgian and swiss chocolates.

Ok so some of you might have already known this but I'll say it again.
I'm one of very few females who really doesn't like chocolate...it dehydrates me and gives me a headache.
Only very rarely do I actually feel like eating it and then I can only manage a very small amount.
I prefer white chocolate to any other. I don't mind a bit of coconut bliss. and the three layered pink white and milk chocolate is ok, it tastes like icecream chocolate.
I can't eat plain chocolate it needs to be with something.
strange I know:\

Curse it triple decker!

I was the first person to run around with blocks of triple decker when we were commissioning the new moulding plant at Cadbury's. I was offering people pieces of my new "Triple decker". Then a few weeks later they put in some new pipe work and found a new colour to add. But someone else took the credit for inventing it. Damn those two headed bastards!!

Urbanhog said:
Wonka Carmel Fudge if it's correctly called.

I luuurve the Wonka chocolate mud sludge bar. You have to be hard core to eat the whole thing. Naturally I manage it. :(

Right now I'm eating Dove caramel choccy. =D

Haighs chocolates. Easy. Unfortunately you can only buy them from Haigh's chocolates stores. Which are only located in Melbourne and Adelaide. Another reason why I must move to MEL..

Seriously people, you haven't tasted chocolate until you've tried Haighs...

^ The woman speaks the truth. Haighs make amazing chocolate. When I was little (in Adelaide), mum used to bring home their chocolate frogs for us if she'd been working a long day in the city. It got to the stage where we wished she'd spend more days working late. We liked the chocolate more than her.

twix chomp and curly wurlys

oo yeh and reeses peanut butter cups. theyre hard to come by but so worht it

Oh yeah these Curly Wurly's used to be like 30 cents or something when I was in high school they imported from UK I believe.

*bump*

This looks like such a fun topic :D
I love Twirl because of the way it crumbles like a flake does but isn't as messy
Also plain cadbury milk rocks + any of the nut blocks
Lindt balls
maltesers
snickers
Twix used to be my favorite till i ate to many.
I love cocoa too much, although dark chocolate isn't nearly as good.
Is anyone else on bluelight addicted to chocolate?
I think im addicted to chocolate... It makes me feel so good :)
Well at least i know im addicted :p
while on topic, are the ingredients in cocoa bad for you, there seems to be a rising topic about cocoa being a psychoactive.
Chocolate defenitely makes feel good, it has strong euphoria comparable to ecstasy IMO=D

So whos a chocoholic cmon admit it ;)

*sunflower* said:
I luuurve the Wonka chocolate mud sludge bar. You have to be hard core to eat the whole thing.

OMG...

That shit is the bomb yo =D

Also kitkat chunky whatevers with caramel....and guylian is my all-time favourite....