• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

chocolate

i am been craving malteasers so badly the last few days, they're my favourite i think.

and who's had the new white twix?? it's soooo good, i'm not usually a big fan of white chocolate but white twix is the greatest.

Ekk, flake. I wouldn't touch the stuff. It's not real chocolate, it's more like a paste.

yeah Wonka mudsludge rocks, and Twirl has been a favourite of mine for a long long time....

evryaustralian_1804_249851173

GOD I WANT ONE NOW!

malteasers definitely rock.
Yes i have had Twix but sadly they came around just at the end of my Twix honeymoon :(
They were good though, i think I overdosed on Twix though :\

<3

-= Drools=-
Fuck. Bad influences..the lot of you. :(

Twix just happens to be my favourite chocolate in this world.
Followed by Cadbury Nut Bar.

And now I want one.
-=Sobs=-

lol this thread is on fire.. lol
be careful with the twix, it was my favorite for a fairly long time.
Hence im very sad I overdid it :( :X :| :\ :(

Ohhh yeah Curly Wurly's are still my old time fav. They used to have jokes on the wrapper too.

I like the new Nestles double blend chocolate. It's a nice rich blend. Yummy.

And any chocolate with Strawberry in it. I think Allens used to make strawberry/chocolate hearts.. i miss them.

I never thought much of DOVE chocolate until just recently.....

Those absolute geniuses at Dove have combined my two favourite fillings - hazelnut and caramel - in the one chocolate block! It's d.i.v.i.n.e. Why had nobody thought of this before? *nudge* Cadbury *nudge*

I also gave that Lindt block chocolate a go recently because it was on special.... it was okay, but those blocks last all of 10 seconds in my house. There's not enough of it.

We are also currently loving packs of mini Snickers and Bounty's - great to have in the fridge for after dinner nibblies. :)

Originally posted by Riot Grrrl
I like the new Nestles double blend chocolate. It's a nice rich blend. Yummy.

Hear hear! That is sensational chocolate. I love the mud truffle one.

Last edited:
I used to work with gourmet confectionary and naturally I became a real chocolate snob, eating mega-expensive imported French chocolate like Valrhona and Michel Cluizel, treating it just like fine wine. They really are the ultimate for REAL chocolate lovers (very pure, very dark) but they are just so fricken expensive. We used to sell Godiva chocolates from Belgium which are pretty nice but nowhere near worth their outrageous price tags.

A nice treat for me would be Guylian shells, Ferrero Rochers or Fardoulis chocolates.

For everyday chocolates I love Frys, Cherry Ripe or Snickers. The new Kinder bars are awesome too.

I LOVE Hershey's kisses but they are too damn hard to find.

I have become obsessed with those Kinder Bueno bars... Kinder Surprises and also yummy (has anyone else noticed the toys becoming less challenging?)

I also love Twirl and Timeout bars... Oh and on the odd occasion Ive been known to enjoy Bounty bars.

i'd have to say that the "Chomp" chocolate bars is one of the best investments i've made; and they're only 80 cents! and then there's the Picnic bar *drools* and then Twix..

I'll waffle any chocolate provided its not;

1) a violet crumble... god that is such an unsatisfyingly shit chocolate bar. The 'honeycomb' is lack-lustre and the chocolate is average. Crunchies shit all over VC.

2) Cheap and nasty chocolate. The name says it all and can be found in so many places. Variety stores, budget easter eggs, doctors surgeries, hotel pillows, promotion rubbish.

Have to agree with the 85% cocoa lindt squares... yummo! Lindt balls... I'm a hardened chocoholic, can easily plough through a box without stomach complaints. Snickers really satisfies and basically sustained me through high school.

Top of the list... I love the ocassional fancy shmancy chocolate from chocolatiers. Damn Godiva and their bandied cherries covered in velvety rich dark chocolate. Eating one of those is orgasmic.

I had a Peppermint Pattie today... oh the goodness :)

I also tried triple decker cadbury's the other day and I really don't rate it at all... I think the caramel totally detracts from the milk/white choc combo.

Top Deck all the way!!

finally tried that new dove triple choc (think thats what its called). My friend and I got conned in by the ad and we searched for weeks trying to find it with not much luck. :(

A friend gave us a block knowing that we had been obsessively hunting for it and yep, lived up to our expectations. Very yum. =D

So that and black forrest by cadbury are my favs.

just when someone mentioned cheap chocolate i just remembered the cheap chocolate some people buy u at easter what do u call it.... i forgot but its gross and it costs approximately $1