Chicago Heroin II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont remember what page the dope i posted was on lets see if i can find it..

wow that was alot easier then i thought...we on page 37 i clicked on page 17 and there it was lol

NSFW:
IMG00015-20091218-1821.jpg

heres it side by side with the normal stuff

NSFW:
IMG00020-20091219-1857.jpg

NSFW:
IMG00017-20091219-1855.jpg

i threw tags on it since everyone else did

what is this opana? just a pill..is it stonger then oxy? i never seen them only heard of ..are they kinda new?

Last edited:
id rather have dope than opana any day. from seeing the ratings above do none of yall get just straight fire on the regular?

@chink. yea opana is oxymorphone, supposedly about twice as potent as oc but lacks having any legs at all. the er's gel up worse than mscontins. for me i did 80mg of it and 3 hours later it was like i did nothing. just like hydromorphone imo they both suck

@chink. yea opana is oxymorphone, supposedly about twice as potent as oc but lacks having any legs at all. the er's gel up worse than mscontins. for me i did 80mg of it and 3 hours later it was like i did nothing. just like hydromorphone imo they both suck

i dissagree with you completely, opanas more euphoric then any opiate ive ever tried including raw heroin,dilaudid,oxycontin,fent, although i dont iv mayb you do? opana doesnt gel up in my nose at all...just pure sweet bliss and i get a great nod on 15-20 mg so i can make a pill last me 2-3 days. check that thread out jo:D

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=469857

nah i dont need to read a trip report on opana. i allready know i dont like it.

chicago d

is all the d in chi town absolute shit? it is such fucking garbage. slammed 5 bags and im barely itching. its all cut to hell too and you have to cook it. ive heard of the BEST bags, but never got em. this is seriously the worst d ive ever had. i miss my puerto rican homeboy in alphabet city, or my dominican dude from providence. hell, i miss my mexican connect from texas. of all the tar ive done ive never had anything as weak as this powder from chi. i would prefer dirty ass tar any day over this shit. fucking waste of money and time. i did get one jab that was ok. but that was after several months totally clean and going through PAWS and was still kinda weak! it was much better compared to the shit ive gotten recently though.

you should check out the chicago heroin thread over in north and south america drug discussion. you can get a better idea of whats around.

is all the d in chi town absolute shit? it is such fucking garbage. slammed 5 bags and im barely itching. its all cut to hell too and you have to cook it. ive heard of the BEST bags, but never got em. this is seriously the worst d ive ever had. i miss my puerto rican homeboy in alphabet city, or my dominican dude from providence. hell, i miss my mexican connect from texas. of all the tar ive done ive never had anything as weak as this powder from chi. i would prefer dirty ass tar any day over this shit. fucking waste of money and time. i did get one jab that was ok. but that was after several months totally clean and going through PAWS and was still kinda weak! it was much better compared to the shit ive gotten recently though.

Lol, if you been clean several monthes and slammed 5 bags you just got some dummy bags. I can assure you with all the blowheads in this thread that theres decent d in the Chi.

that looks like some real nice D chinky!

never seen capsules.

yeah fam it was good..normally it is

those caps dont come off the block either...

EDIT..mike diesel claimns to know of a couple spots that sells caps on the street and for niks..but thats not my people

and id have to agree that dude is gettin pure dormin and no dope if he slams 5bags at once and doesnt feel nothing after being clean for a couple months

Last edited:

Ofcourse there's fire dope in this city are you kidding me. Just cuz you made a couple attempts to find dope in random places and got garbage doesn't mean anything, that happens in litterally every heroin city in the U.S, it's not all good shit. It's trial and error, and who knows, maybe the next time you hit the street, you get some fire, and get a number and then you're set man. There's dozens of people on this site who've gotten the best of the best in Chicago as far as dope goes. I've gotten the worst, as well as the best. It's all part of the game.

west side dope seems to have a better ratio of good to bad bags then the southeast side in my experience.

west side dope seems to have a better ratio of good to bad bags then the southeast side in my experience.

Nobody goes to the southeast side though lol. Unless your from NW Indiana or sumthing, otherwise you know all the peeps from the west burbs and northwest and north burbs supposed to hit the ave.

whenever some one posts in here about the southside...ive always heard the southside has that fire..good quality and good quantity...i dont know though from experiance

MOST of the dope i have gotten from the south side is spectacular for shooting but usually not very good for sniffing. I am generally a sniffer maninly for the fact that i have an incrediably hard toime shooting partially do the face that i used to have a major phobia of needles..not to mention that it is pretty nasty to be making new holes in the body just to get high.. But that is just the way it is cut. Hoinestly though I as well as everyone but 2 or 3 people 9out of about 15 people who have tried this line in the last few months) think that they are awesome whether sniffed or shot about 90% of the time while the other times it is really only good shot but never totally garbage

also WAY WAY less open air markets and those phone number spots out south are hard to get in on unless you knew people fairly involved in running a particular line before the projects that they came from were shut down. For example "bottom line" (clear pink bag) has some great brown dope about .3 and the quality per amount is better then over 90% of the west side dope that normally is about .1 for the same price. plus it is in a stapled bag and not some random foil that you cant see if it has been tampered with until you open each one plus you dont know the siuize or color or anything whereas these you see what you have once you galnce at them.. My friend is lucky enough to have a number or two for this line but unfortunitaly since she is one of the few white people they serve they dont want new customers and make us go through her (neother me nor her have a car and i live in the burbs while she lives on the north side thus making meeting up a fiasco... which is a huge pain in the ass and often not worth it unless i am going to have her help me hit a vein. the main good part is that i can make each into at least 2 usually 3 or more bags for people who are used to coping out west

Hey davearch07, I know you've been around for a minute so I'm just scratching my head over why you're posting prices in here. :\

[brokenrecord] Guys please follow the rules of this thread. This thread by far takes up most of the moderators time and it's BS to see regular users posting stuff they know they're not supposed to. [/brokenrecord]

Glad to say that I have never had to have one of my post's edited. I don't understand really how it's hard to remember a couple extremely simple rules. It is possible to talk about the heroin community of a city without droppin streets or prices every other word. Would I like to be told prices and locations? For sure. But that's not what this place is for.

as for west vs. south, the few times i've copped from the south side, (well not actually me most of the times, i had friends going through there, i don't like fucking around on the street down there, fuckin cops) the bags were fucking bomb. at least at first anyway. what i noticed everytime i fucked around down south was that the bags started out fucking great (tin foils with little stickers of a star on them, sometimes taped) but they gradually got weaker and shorter.

out west i've only fucked around one time, and that time i got lucky and managed to score a phone connect. i've been using him ever since. he's never let me down. he had superman zip locks first, then ones with an old school style bomb with a lit fuse that said "stay high", then some supermans again, then plain ones, then the ones with the lips, and now for about the past 2 or 3 months it's been nothing but plain unmarked zip locks, and i can honestly say that for the past 2 months the dope has been pretty much exactly the same every time. however i copped some last night, and it's the first time that the dope has been different. this time the bags are just a tiny bit shorter, maybe like .25 instead of .3, and the dope is just a little bit weaker. and it's almost pure white this time, no tannish color to it, and usually there was always a hint of yellow/brown when it cooked up, but these ones are cooking up almost clear. either way though, they're still fucking great bags.

i've only had better bags from the very first time i copped on the south side, and that was only that once. other than that, the bags i get from my phone connect have been great for me. probably 8 or 9 out of ten, but the reason i love it so much is because he's so consistent. i always know what i'm getting, the quality is always almost identical, he always meets me in a safer part of town, always gives me a good deal, and will often throw me a bag or two extra depending on how much i spend. oh, he does 12 a jab too, but like i said, i'll usually get more than that, like every other time i see him he hits me with freebies.

has anyone else been getting these plain zip locks? wondering what other people think of them, or if it's even the same dope i guess. but really i just can't believe how consistent and trustworthy my guy has been. best connect i've ever had. he's been solid for me since i met him back in like july. steady, never falls off.

there was only time when i drove the two hours from where i live to the city, and when i got there for some reason he stopped answering his phone. so i called my other phone connect and got completely screwed on some shitty ass bags and went home. next time i came up my guy answered his phone again (i called before i left of course) and apologized, he'd been arrested the last time i came up for some traffic shit, that's why i missed him. and when i saw him the next time he threw me three bags for free! just to cover the gas that i wasted the last time i came up there to meet him and he was in jail.. now that's a fuckin solid connect ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.