Chicago Heroin II

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinky

Bluelighter
since the last one filled up its time for a new one..same rules apply so dont think anything is differnt and so we know what the rules are here you go..

GUIDELINES: North & South American Social & Drug Discussion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To find people in your area, please visit the Roll Call subforum. There are threads for every state and those will give you the best chance of connecting with nearby Bluelighters.

The general goal of this forum is to promote harm reduction. Harm reduction is the practice of taking reasonable measures to minimize the risks from drug use. Common harm reduction activities include encouraging people to exercise moderation in their drug consumption and to understand the purity or dose of the drug they are consuming. While you may have your own personal interpretation of harm reduction, please respect what it means on Bluelight and post accordingly.

In some cases you may be posting about activities that are illegal in your country. Try to keep references to places, events, people, and drug use as vague as possible. Police and other authorities have been known to read this board. A good rule of thumb is to not talk about something if you are not comfortable with it becoming public knowledge.

In addition, to ensure Bluelight can continue to be a resource for people for years to come, the following topics are prohibited in this forum:

Price discussion: do not post prices. You can speak in general terms about costs rising or falling, but a dollar amount should never be included.
No sourcing. No exceptions! Requests about how to find drugs, where to get drugs, and so on are not allowed.
Locations: please do not mention anything more specific than the name of the city. Areas of town, streets/intersections, etc. are not allowed.
We aren't here to help you break the law in any way. Please do not ask how to scam your doctor, smuggle drugs, beat a piss test, etc.
Event details: party and venue names draw negative attention to our celebrations. Do not post specifics.
Please try to refrain from using slang to describe your substances. Choose universally understood terms for drugs wherever possible.

Make use of the search function and existing threads before starting a new topic.

Play nice! Treat each other with kindness. Lighthearted ribbing is perfectly fine but flaming will not be tolerated.

The forum moderators reserve the right to edit, close, or unapprove any discussion we construe as source requests, tips on good places to score, or blatant cheating of the law. If a situation arises where you disagree with a moderator's actions, please PM the moderator to discuss the issue. In fact, if you have any questions or concerns at any time please feel free to PM a forum moderator and we will be happy to help you out.

you can find the old thread here.. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=221122

Here is the last page from the old thread...

so im curious, now that i found the superman spot on the block, anyone ever hit up those bags? Now granted, there could be multiple tips where they sell em (anybody notice these bags at multiple spots, does the product change from tip to tip?), but my old phone connect that would deliver (i met through a sweet lil lady that lived in my neighborhood) had the same superman bags that were fucking loaded with dope. Before the yellow background, red superman logo, they were green background, white money bag. They've always been packed huge (anywhere from a third of a gram to half a gram), and usually pack a hell of a punch. Although i remember the last couple batches i bought before taking a break (end of june/early july), the quality was kinda shit, strange consistency that looked like it might've been cut with pills and gave me horrible sinus pressure/congestion. They used to always have two staples, but last night when we hit the spot, they had no staples. Anyone hit these bags up on a regular basis throughout the past year? Whats been your experience with them? The tip on the block was run really professional-like.

what are you so curious about?

You just want to know if annyone else tried them or whas the question?

oh just wondering how the quality's been lately. havent gotten those bags since end of june, and at that point in time the quality wasnt nearly as good as earlier in the year when i first started getting them, at which point in time they were some incredible blows. and yeah they seem kinda middle of the road quality right now, so im just curious if anyone gets these bags on a regular basis, and how the quality's been from when i took a break until now. seems to be a 24hr spot, which is always nice, but yeah if there are bags within that same square of major streets the tip resides in that blow these outta the water, it'd be nice to know. I aint trying to get a source or an exact location, just wondering if people are familiar with these bags and the area, and if its worth it to keep cruising for something better, ya know. Or if the supermans are usually one of the better tips in the area.

so more specifically, thats my question

i got you, and i dont know anything about these bags sorry

yeah, i gotta be careful now that i got my old connect back. I developed a 1-1.5 gram a day habit before i took a break with these bags. Ya know, you're thinking in your head, shit, im only doing two bags, but within those two bags lies a gram of powder.... im gonna see if i can keep it to taking a break during the middle of the week, like no dope tuesday thru thursday. hmmm, yeah we'll see how that goes.

and strangely enough im starting to enjoy taking a ride with my buddy to the block, now that im getting more familiar with how it all operates (in the past when i had to hit the block i'd do it in my bike and would usually stick to my neighborhood). It seems fairly narc-free cruising the 24hr spots [edit] later on in the evening. And such a quick drive to out there and back home! Have you guys seemed to find the spots get less heat during certain times of the day (early morning/late evening)? Or is it just that as long as you're not by cicero there's less heat in general? i cruised the best bag spot earlier in the week just after 5pm and narcs were cruising the block and people were all "we aint got no narcotics for sale." So im wondering what times you all find to be the safest bet for cruising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about the spot with the Best bags which were formerly green Alien bags? If so, the heat stays on them. The dude who runs the tip has been under surveillance for a minute now. Pretty much since right before they put the blue light up on the corner.

Also Tuesday and Thursday are known to the boys on the far west side as the bust days.

My favorite time was always during the day. Where I was going, there aren't a lot of white people, but the main streets have white people driving down them during work hours so you don't look as obvious.

Last edited:
4-6pm is my favorite time although traffic can be kinda shitty, i like leaving my house when the sun is still out but have it be dark when i get down there finaly to cop..the night time always makes me feel safer cause im not worried about the bangers its the police and in the night tme they dont see you as easy especially if you in your car...

other then that i especailly like coppin in the rain, i always have this false sense of security b/c i feel when it rains no one wants to be out getting wet, especially cops..

anyone see the new microgram?

in Virginia they seized like 59 fake OC 80s that contained no oxycodone..just heroin and ephedrine

Oh hai, chinky! Is this another thread you can delete at your whimsy? ;)

yes sir lol

so nice of you to grace us with your presence though boss.

re: kc... not sure if they had alien bags before. the bags are sealed in clear tape with a strip of green tissue paper across the top, BEST in diagonal across the bag in either white or yellow. like i said, the past week is the first time i've had to hit the streets for dope since maybe january of this year, since a neighborhood lady got me a great delivery connect with the green/white money bags, which later turned to yellow/red superman bags.

But back in january, what is now the best spot had some shitty ass bags filled to the brim with white powder cut to shit, sealed btw clear packing tape and green painters tape. A block to the west there were a couple dudes that had the stay high bomb foilies that was some fire-ass dope.

hey chinky, it seemed to me this past week the best area was hot with narcs around the five o'clock hour. but maybe its just that spot thats under surveillance

ehh thats fine i dont really cop off the block anyways.

like i said i just ike going when it starts getting dark

re: kc... not sure if they had alien bags before. the bags are sealed in clear tape with a strip of green tissue paper across the top, BEST in diagonal across the bag in either white or yellow. like i said, the past week is the first time i've had to hit the streets for dope since maybe january of this year, since a neighborhood lady got me a great delivery connect with the green/white money bags, which later turned to yellow/red superman bags.

But back in january, what is now the best spot had some shitty ass bags filled to the brim with white powder cut to shit, sealed btw clear packing tape and green painters tape. A block to the west there were a couple dudes that had the stay high bomb foilies that was some fire-ass dope.

hey chinky, it seemed to me this past week the best area was hot with narcs around the five o'clock hour. but maybe its just that spot thats under surveillance

Naw, that's not the same one then. These guys wrap their shit in foil first.

In response to some of the previous posts...

I am gonna have to DISAGREE oO!

I'm not from Chicago or anything. But, at least where I'm from, copping off the street is not extremely wise. Both for economic reasons & for risk of incarceration.

other then that i especailly like coppin in the rain, i always have this false sense of security b/c i feel when it rains no one wants to be out getting wet, especially cops..

I'll definitely agree with that. I seen one of those "DONT GET BUSTED" videos by some former Narcotics officer giving tips about driving with narcotics and shit, he basically said if it's raining out, your golden because a cop isn't gonna wanna get out of the car and do paperwork and get all wet and shit. I mean although there are exceptions to the rule, it is their job so come rain or shine they are there to protect and serve and make arrests. DEA and FBI don't care if it's raining. But I always get a false sense of security when it's raining as well. Plus it makes it much harder to see inside your car. Only problem is the lazy dope boys don't wanna be out in the rain either. But still, all the good ones are out in the grind and if you a phone connect your good.

a fresh chicago thread for all you ppl in chi. now see chinky this new thread will do you some good.

allthough iam not from chi i do have the ability to google maps and street view alot of dope spots. it intrigues me to look at these spot for i dont fool with any kind of open air market here in my city.

lol. Google maps...

Seen some white people pulled over by the stop sign on (you know)..wasn't sure what the cross street is but its the only stop sign on (youknow)..I don't cop in that area but it seems everytime I ride threw there is always cops at that stop sign just waitin for white people to cross over in front of them...this is the second time I've seen white people pulled over right there.and I'd be willing to bet it was b/c they where white..

I don't know how anyone cops in that area..goon to that area is like seein a black person in winnetka..just don't fit in.

Last edited:
a lot of people get pulled over there cause they miss the stop sign (cause it's kinda awkward) so it gives the police a reason to search.

LoL...I've missed that stop sign quite a few times.

a lot of people get pulled over there cause they miss the stop sign (cause it's kinda awkward) so it gives the police a reason to search.

LoL...I've missed that stop sign quite a few times.

i can see how you miss it real easy..its like who would think there would be one stop sign on a major street where at every corner besides that one is a normal stop light..but i always figure they sit there and just wait for a white person to pull up to the stop sign, they will look both ways and the cops watch how the people in the car react when they see them sitting there, if they tense up and try and act like everything is cool and you know they got something on them, i would think cops can read your body language like that.

i like i said i havet been over there in a minute but i couldnt remember seeing all those bluelights either like i know they had them but i forgot they where everywhere like that

oh and thanks for the advice damien...i gotta keep that in mind.

So, I went out by Cicero since that's where everyone said to go and after about 5 minutes of driving around I found a dude. I got bags with red dice on them. I dont know how it compares to anything else in Chi, but compared to Florida it was fire. Also, in FL [edit - price] gets you .1 that's cut to shit and short anyway. Here, for [edit] I got about 5 times what I woulda gotten for [edit] by Orlando.

Florida dope is fucking whack though. I could go through a gram and my pupils would stay the same size. They cut it with quinine (sp?) It's an anti malaria medication and one of the side effects is hypersensitivity. I remember getting hospitalized and the IV in my left hand hurt crazy status! If they went to remove or switch a tube in that IV i nearly fainted with pain every time. It was more embarrassing then anything else.

Totally much happier with the dope, I mean blows, here.

:)

Sweet gig...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.