Chicago Heroin II

Status
Not open for further replies.
last winter when i was getting dope on the southeast side i was getting red tape foils that were fat as hell. two of these bags would of had me high all day long. over the past 8 months of getting westside dope there's not really a consistency with it out west, the openair markets of certain southside blocks always seem to have way better dope than out west but that's just my experience because it would seem like i could go to the same guy out west 3 times that week and the dope might get weaker or stronger for a little bit.

imnotdp you gotta try and get better then 12 in a jab from a phone connect, ive never really seen anyone get less then 13 in a jab before unless they copped it off the block...sounds like you dude is being greedy

but yall have heard my fair share of hookups..

like last month i ordered up half a jab and he threw me a full jab...on christmas eve i met up with him did our thing and when i left i said "merry christmas fam, god bless" he goes "hold up chink" i was like "ok whats up?"and he goes "here you go" and ended up throwin me an extra bag just for sayin merry christmas and god bless...

jabs are always 13 except the last couple times ive copped recently they all have been 14 in it.. the most recent time being today well 30mins ago lol...but my people are all about throwin extra bags in from what i noticed.... if i cop under5 bags i get one extra(so i pay for 3 and get 4) and over 5 bags i get 2free(so pay for 6 but ill get 8bags)...normally its good dope every now and then it sucks but i let him know and he appreciates it...actually says thank you for lettin him know and he will change it up..

all reasons why he keeps my business lol

imnotdp you gotta try and get better then 12 in a jab from a phone connect, ive never really seen anyone get less then 13 in a jab before unless they copped it off the block...sounds like you dude is being greedy

but yall have heard my fair share of hookups..

like last month i ordered up half a jab and he threw me a full jab...on christmas eve i met up with him did our thing and when i left i said "merry christmas fam, god bless" he goes "hold up chink" i was like "ok whats up?"and he goes "here you go" and ended up throwin me an extra bag just for sayin merry christmas and god bless...

jabs are always 13 except the last couple times ive copped recently they all have been 14 in it.. the most recent time being today well 30mins ago lol...but my people are all about throwin extra bags in from what i noticed.... if i cop under5 bags i get one extra(so i pay for 3 and get 4) and over 5 bags i get 2free(so pay for 6 but ill get 8bags)...normally its good dope every now and then it sucks but i let him know and he appreciates it...actually says thank you for lettin him know and he will change it up..

all reasons why he keeps my business lol

Chinky..your guy seems like a pretty staright connect but watch it he is tryin to get you more hooked so you get a worse habit and you gotta call him more often

oh ive noticed mike and it sucks...i gotta find some subs or something to give myself a little break..ive been havin too much fun since christmas

oh ive noticed mike and it sucks...i gotta find some subs or something to give myself a little break..ive been havin too much fun since christmas

Ya I love gettin high but when this shit becomes a chore and a necessity for you just to be normal it loses its fun..and that can happen real quick

is all the d in chi town absolute shit? it is such fucking garbage. slammed 5 bags and im barely itching. its all cut to hell too and you have to cook it. ive heard of the BEST bags, but never got em. this is seriously the worst d ive ever had. i miss my puerto rican homeboy in alphabet city, or my dominican dude from providence. hell, i miss my mexican connect from texas. of all the tar ive done ive never had anything as weak as this powder from chi. i would prefer dirty ass tar any day over this shit. fucking waste of money and time. i did get one jab that was ok. but that was after several months totally clean and going through PAWS and was still kinda weak! it was much better compared to the shit ive gotten recently though.

If you got the red tapes then i feel you on that shit. Last time I copped the BEST spot only had two left so I had to hit another other spot and that shit was cut to hell, cooked up like crap and left a bunch of grey shit in the cooker. I don't know what they cut it with but it was total junk.

damn chinky, i didn't realize that i should be getting more from a phone connect. thanks for letting me know, but i don't think it's gonna change.. when i first met him i tried to get him to do 13 a jab, or at least 25 for two jabs, and he wouldn't budge from 12/24. but if i get at least 4 or 5 i usually get an extra one. and he does throw me extras quite a bit, like if something happens and i have to wait an exceptionally long time on him, that's grounds to get two or three extras. or like i mentioned before, the one time i made the drive to see him and he ended up getting arrested before i got there, when i met him the next time i got like three or four extra.

but there's not really that much i can do.. i hate going to the block to try and cop. i've just got way too many white friends who got fucked with bad by the cops. last friend that got busted hadn't even copped yet, the cop stopped him down south, pulled him over, took his money (like 80 bucks), AND took his cell phone and called the numbers under "mom" and "dad" just to tell his parents he was up in chicago coppin dope. man, fuck all that.

so i guess i'll just stick with my connect.. though probably not for too much longer.. my first child is on the way about 2 weeks and i've been trying to quit so fucking hard.. i've never wanted to quit so bad in my life but so far i just haven't been able to.. i found someone to perform an ibogaine treatment, but i don't have the money for it.. can't find any bupe or methadone.. fuckin sucks. i've been trying to at least wean off for the past 3 months.. but everytime i goto the city and get 4 or 5 bags, i always plan on doing maybe two or three the first time, just to enjoy it once, then weaning off quickly after that.. 1 bag a day, 1/2 bag a day, even down to 1/4 or 1/8 a bag a day.. but it never ends up fuckin happening like that.

except this time.. i did 1 1/2 bag a day, then 1 bag yesterday.. now today all i've got left is about 1/8 of a bag and 5 cottons.. i want to do the whole thing now but i'm not even really that sick yet, so i'm trying to wait as long as i can.. sucks though. i hate my tolerance, and how quickly i can burn right through dope

I've only met one guy who did 14 in a jab.

13 is pretty standard.

I've even seen 12.

Alot of the boys can't cut deals like that cuz there obviously working for someone else and the merch is all on the front.

Fuck i wish my good hook ups were doing good jabs.
My main hook up only odin 11 on the jab as well as my main back up
my others that give 12 plus have all fallen off or ripped off someone in the near history so i dont trust them
would much rather stick with the sure thing.

Last edited:
maybne cause vim noddon in and out but i have no ida what the fuck ypu just said lol

Neither do i lol
SO I EDITED THE SHIT OUT OF IT. NOW TIME TO KNOCK THE FUCK OUT.
FOR ONLY TWO BAGS AND SOME WEED I AM GONE
BEEN ONLY DOING SMACK 3-4 TIMES A WEEKA ND DOING 1 TO 2 BAGS TOPS
I MISS WHEN I COULD AFFORD 15 PLUS BAGS A DAY AND BACK THEN EVERYONE WAS 13-15 ON THE JAB

My main connect only does 10-11 a jab but ill go to him cuz its fire ass dope and he knows it plus he will meet me outside the city. Backup hooks it up with 14 for a jab 7 for half jab price but shit is ok not fire...

ALMOST every single person in this thread is from the burbs lol

People in the city don't have much to discuss if they can walk a couple blocks and get fire blows. Some of these suburbanites have to make a 2 hour commute both ways (which would be ridiculous) so there much more interested.

People in the city don't have much to discuss if they can walk a couple blocks and get fire blows. Some of these suburbanites have to make a 2 hour commute both ways (which would be ridiculous) so there much more interested.

Yup, if I did dope all I'd have to do is walk 5 blocks in any direction and I'd find several spots. However being a skinny white dude who doesn't do blows....I don't ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.