Chicago Heroin II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantom, I had to chuckle after reading your posts cause I just had the same thing happen- minus the vein problem :\ Got a crappy batch of dope, and my guy said that his "new" stuff was waay better.... found out after coppin that it was the same dope. Nice. Wasnt 'completely' garbage, but definetely full of cut. Took 2 packs to even get a slight nod. Not what Im used to. That shits frustrating when you think about how much you spent compared to what you actually ended up with.... I get a bad attitude when that happens and begin thinking that maybe its time to give it up.

Re: suburbangirl - "That shits frustrating when you think about how much you spent compared to what you actually ended up with.... I get a bad attitude when that happens and begin thinking that maybe its time to give it up."

No doubt...I'll second guess myself for a week. Knowing that if my reg connect would have hooked me up I'd be getting high for twice as long at half the cost...ugh!

Re: chinky - "slow day in the chi...whats good everyone?"

Relaxing to Bob Dylan's "Knocking on Heaven's Door"...one of those songs that give you chills with or without opiates. Since this thread is so close to 1,000, I'm going to let an experienced vet close 'er out. Reason for Editing: Don't want to be post 1,000!

Last edited:
I dont know if its me or its a really stupid idea to hit up a bunch of different spots especially when your hood. Ridin white and dirty on the west side is just askin to get pulled over. I like to get my shit and get the fuck out of there. But im sooo paranoid.

Im glad I dont have to go drivin around out west lookin for a group of dealers sellin bags that are so unconsistent anymore. Havin a phone number that meets you outside the city with dope thats always on, and its always the same guy not a bunch of diff guys runnin is great. But I know this cant last forever something will happen to him sooner or late. Then maybe its time to call it quits. Anyone else gettin bags with a circled x in silver???

I do have a question re: phone numbers. Dealers are always quick to give it out after the first buy, does that mean they want to meet you outside of the 'hood? Or do they simply want you to call them before riding in? I don't know if my connect even has a car, but then again I've never asked.

On one hand, meeting outside of the 'hood may be safer for us, but is it safer for the dealers?

Do they have runners who sole job is to meet us outside of the "hot" areas? Do you have to spend a certain amount to "receive" outside of the 'hood, so to speak, or do you just throw them a tip like you would the guy/girl delivering your pizza...lol? I'm sure each crew is different, just wondering out loud...feel free to PM if you don't want to post this type of info on a public forum, as I can see how some would view it as sensitive.

I'll just ask my main street connect the next time I see him, but if y'all have a take, I'd like to hear it.

Re: mspchi - "do any of you take kpins beforehand to enhance the high?"

Never used a benzo at the same time/during the peak of a heroin high. I had a bad experience mixing 20mg valium and 30mg hydrocodone that ALMOST and probably SHOULD HAVE resulted in an ambulance trip, so I don't want to push any limits in the heroin/benzo world. I do understand why many enjoy the combination, as the benzo/opiate combo can feel heavenly.

But I'm not a big fan of the opiate nod, and any drug that enhances that aspect isn't necessary for me. It is extremely dangerous however, that must be said. Thousands have died from the opiate/benzo combination(pretty sure Brittany Murphy had both in her system at the time of her death, and if I were a betting man, I'd wager a pretty penny that this combo did more to kill her than any "stress" or "illness" she was facing). When I was experimenting with benzos and hydrocodone, I always thought valium felt the best, followed by ativan, then xanax, with K-Pins in dead last. Klonopin just doesn't do it for me, even when I take a high dose on an empty stomach. Everyone's different, however...

Mixing the two while behind the wheel of a moving auto-mobile? That is begging for a DUI or much worse man...

Last edited:
They may so no, but there is no harm in asking.

Lots will at least meet you in a parking lot or something.

It's good to have a number either way cause it will usually ensure that your dope will be ready when you ride in so there is no unnecessary waiting.

yeah, i mean when i hit up a new spot, ill usually just grab one or two. And then one of two things about getting a number. Either i'll ask for it then and there and save the trouble of coming back (especially if i've gotten a recommendation on it), or ill go home, test it out and head back for a number.

I always start off by asking if they got a car. If yes, ask if they'll do delivery on a jab (to such and such street where i live). Then ask how many they do in a jab (which if you ask, the most likely response on the spot is 12, but of course everyones diff; the past couple guys i met have offered up 13). Sometimes you're better off asking straight up if theyll do a certain amount in a jab, like hey will you do 13 in a jab (i think its difficult to get 14 off the bat, i mean they gotta make something off the jab). I think you're sometimes more likely to get 13 if you ask for it, whereas a lot of people will have a default of 12. Also works the same way with quantity. I've asked my guy if he'll do 28 for (two jabs worth), and he'll go with it, whereas i know others going through the same guy get 24 just because they dont ask. And usually after developing a working relationship, ive found its easier to ask for delivery on smaller amounts with a deal, like say 6 for (half a jabs worth$). And shit, on occasion one of my guys has even delivered two when i called up just because he was already in the neighborhood. Otherwise, on smaller amounts ill sometimes meet him at a crowded strip mall parking lot or out front of a store. Funny story, one day i was riding my bike into work, and i made a detour to the neighborhood to pick up two blows to make the workday more enjoyable/tolerable. As Im cruising down a certain street, my guy pulls up next to me in his car all shit, what you up to man. And so he tells me his baby momma's place is a few blocks down, if i want i can follow him there and he'll hook me up. Turned out to be an enjoyable, stress free morning! Hehe...

But yeah, the other day i found some straight up fire, but the guy didnt have a car to deliver, got his number anyways as he said he could hop on the bus and meet me a little over a mile east in a less hot neighborhood. Which is fine by me! Turns out though, the boss man at the spot had a jab on him and i got it then and there. Which for some reason, it seems most spots dont have extra jabs around? Maybe its just coincidence the few times ive asked for a jab off the street, they had to call the re-up to bring one over.

I never call if im just heading to the spot, that seems silly (maybe less silly if you live in the suburbs), as they're not going to get your order ready and set it aside for you. Maybe it makes sense if youre coming in to pick up a jab, just to make sure they got some around, but that situation is likely to change by the time you get down there.

Its definitely best to find a dealer with a car though. I've dealt with one joker in particular who would tax the fuck out of delivering a jab bc he had to have a buddy drive him out. Fucking rediculous. He'd say he's bringing a certain amount, and then show up short. Or only deliver on two jabs. Needless to say that guy didnt last long. Problem was his product was really good. So it goes...

Best dealer I had was early 2009, started out with 14 in a jab, and she be over between 8-15 minutes after i called! They were definitely sniffer bags where you're new to the dope game and you see the amount in the bag (between .33 and .50 grams) and yell jackpot! Haha... I mean i definitely didnt realize back then how much cut was in them, but they would get me straight fucked up. Itchy and sweaty and noddin and ooo-wee! The bags still puzzle me a bit. Started out as (ziplocked) green background, white moneybags, and then later turned into yellow background small red superman logo. Which is funny because i lost the connect, but know a guy now (the joker without a car) who is getting the same product. And yes chinky i know chicago doesnt get stamps. But these bags are definitely sold prepacked in different spots throughout the city. The joker beforehand would only get them occasionally when his guy would come through and he'd buy quantity off him to sell at his spot. I obviously stopped going to him because he straight rips you off on delivery, but my buddy still goes with him and it sounds like he's straightened his act out. He now gets fronted the bags from this guy and that's what he sells from his spot now. Now putting aside the fact that im sure theres a handful of different spots throughout the city who buy yellow and red superman bags from their local bodega and sell a handful of different product in said bags, this superman product is definitely sold as-is/pre-packaged to different dealers. I know BoulderBob said he's gotten these bags, and it sounds like we both think they're fentanyl with a lil bit of dope in the mix and a bunch of dormin. I used to love the shit when i first started bc i thought i was getting the hookup of the century. Nowadays, i've shot them, and although they're a bitch to draw up ((all that fucking dormin, *sigh*), they knock you on your ass! And i dont have to deal with constantly fucked up sinuses. They're a special kinda bag, because the high and the rush is diff from any other shit ive tried, and they got a big appeal to them. I dont know, maybe all the dormin is what really puts you under? Could this be? But theyre def not a bullshit bag of dormin. I mean you'll be all itchy and feeling wonderful.

But then again, there's nothing quite like some real clean dope where it doesnt take twenty fucking minutes to draw up that knocks you on your ass. Some real good chicago fire for the winter. Its out there... oh its out there.

shit i feel like i just wrote an essay... goodnight junkies and junkettes

I dont know if its me or its a really stupid idea to hit up a bunch of different spots especially when your hood. Ridin white and dirty on the west side is just askin to get pulled over. I like to get my shit and get the fuck out of there. But im sooo paranoid.

Im glad I dont have to go drivin around out west lookin for a group of dealers sellin bags that are so unconsistent anymore. Havin a phone number that meets you outside the city with dope thats always on, and its always the same guy not a bunch of diff guys runnin is great. But I know this cant last forever something will happen to him sooner or late. Then maybe its time to call it quits. Anyone else gettin bags with a circled x in silver???
yeah theres no reason to stick around, get outta there

I do have a question re: phone numbers. Dealers are always quick to give it out after the first buy, A.)does that mean they want to meet you outside of the 'hood? Or do they simply want you to call them before riding in? I don't know if my connect even has a car, but then again I've never asked. B.)On one hand, meeting outside of the 'hood may be safer for us, but is it safer for the dealers? C.)Do they have runners who sole job is to meet us outside of the "hot" areas? Do you have to spend a certain amount to "receive" outside of the 'hood, so to speak, or do you just throw them a tip like you would the guy/girl delivering your pizza...lol? I'm sure each crew is different, just wondering out loud...feel free to PM if you don't want to post this type of info on a public forum, as I can see how some would view it as sensitive.

A.)with the block boys unless the first time you meet him and hes in his car and not standing on the corner... i would think thats his primary way of doing his business, a drive stound the block connect not stand on corner lol.. so for most imma say no most of them are arent gonna meet you outside the hood..if your lucky they will meet you at the gas station down the block...

i think its more or less they give out the numbers for you to call and make sure they are even workin or good for the day, maybe to see if its been hot that day and to place an order rather...

B.) in chicago..all you have to do is leterally in some hoods is cross an intersection or cross the highway and you basically cam go from...(and this is true stats from wiki)

austin is a 90%black 8%mexican 1%white neighborhood.. EGP is 97%black 1%white >1% mex...HP is 75mex 24black and 1% white and west town is 10%black 45mex 40%white..

those neighborhoods only span 5miles from eastern border to the western boarder, thats why is benifical and safer for both...

C.) im go with my personal experiance this wont apply forevery one...my guy does have people who only run for him who cant give they number out to me..i just call, tell them whats up..call back when im in a realative area and he would tell me where to go and boom dude was there waiting..no tip no nothin and it didnt matter what size i wanted i coulda asked for a dub and got 3 in return..

this way went on for a 5-6month until i started meetim the main dude vwe became cool o traded him for bud couple times cause he couldnt find any himself and as a white boy in the burbs its everywhere lol

do any of you take kpins beforehand to enhance the high? i got some new stuff tonight and i figured it was the same as i got yesterday, which was aaaalllllright stuff. but today i took about 6mgs of kpins and did two bags and was feeling so darn good. i did it in my car (couldnt wait 5 minutes to drive home) and i just felt incredible on the drive. once i parked i sat in my car for a good ten min just nodding out-which i NEVER do. ive also read though that it can be dangerous (more dangerous) to mix clonazapam with dope. do you guys know anything about this?

It is dangerous cause both contribute to respiratory depression.

i take klonopin when i dont have enough whatever to get a desired high. Doesnt feel as good, but make you nod bad. 2mg of kpin alone make me pass out, and more than 3 i get complete amnesia i remember nothing until it wears off. Im not sure how the hell you take 6mg and ur shit, unless ur mad tolerance. But yea, i would imagine its easy to overdo it. A lot of people i know get amnesia and forget they even took the benzo, then take another, forget, take another, until they need a babysitter. Or die

Tolerance for benzos can build up fast. I used to be able to take upwards of 30 mg.

Benzos are pretty harmless and hard to overdose on if you take them alone. It's when they are mixed with other downers that they cause the most problems. Although, I did know a girl whose brother died because he passed out in a weird position and ended up choking on his own vomit.

im gonna be spending a week down in chi for some music related business. this whole damn thread makes me stupid for some shiii. im used to hillbilly h, nasty tar and methadone. psh

Well, on behalf of a group of Chicago's finest opiate lovers, welcome (back?) to the Windy City! I'm sure you will find EXACTLY what you're looking for. It's here, it's there, it's everywhere...seriously though, a trained monkey could find some borderline fire H given the information contained in this thread. I wish you nothing but the best of luck, with business, and in scoring some primo diesel. I'm not sure how connected you are in the music game, but rest assured many of those cats know who to talk to.

As you probably know, this city is an opiate lover's playground, one of the best in the world...is that a stretch? I don't think so...access to dealers, ease of scoring, quality of blows, relative safety...all point to this city being very close to the top of the "dope heaven" list. It's a blessing, and it's a curse, but I love it all the same.

Yes, I'm pimping this city hard, mainly because this is pretty damn close to post 1,000...so thanks for not scoffing...yet :)

Again, best of luck! Enjoy your time in Chicago.

EDIT: Response to ogno's post below: Mos def, let me know where y'all will be playing/etc...I'd love to come and check out the band. Take it easy...

Last edited:
haha! ya this will be the first time to chicago. i believe im staying around oak parks, at some bed and breakfast dig. its my bassist and drummers uncle whos setting all this music up. itll be pretty cool, maybe see ya around?

Status
Not open for further replies.