Chicago Heroin II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im about 45 min-1hour at the longest each way...but i go specifically during rush hour so that plays a big part..if i go late at night like after 7 i can make it down there in 25min via I294-->I290 but during rush hour 290 is jacked up so i dont take it unless its late at night..

pretty bummed, my dude is usually pretty consistent, just picked up some pure garbage from him. It will like almost entirely all dormin, clogged like 3 rigs. So pissed. I called him back and he sad he'd hook it up next time, but when I don't have a job, dropping even $50 bucks on some bunk ass powder can fuck things up bad for me.

Anyone else have really bad dope lately? These bags had like a weird little devil cartoon head on them.

Im from the Burbs In WI, all the fire in Milwaukee comes up from Chicago. I've been wanting to take a bus to Chicago prolly save a lot more on a G compared to up here. 90% of the time people prolly try to rip people off though when they come looking for shit.

Anyone ever hear about Operation Lake Effect? anyone know the main guy from Chicago? I spent a week or 2 in jail with him just shootin the shit, his stories made me want to move to Chicago no bullshit. But now hes facing life because of the Len Bias Laws and shit from overdoses. Its a wicked game to play.

acquired a new connect for capsules, very similar to chinkys, wouldnt be surprised if it was the same guy, better then your average dope for sure 7.0/10, thought they were abit stronger then the green "best bags" which are pretty damn good.

hmmm maybe but i doubt that its my guy persoanlly..he runs his shit tight ..it took me a few months before met "the" guy himself...normally it was runners who are waiting for you in certain spots at least for me it was... i doubt much has changed if your new and they dont know you..but its a small world you never know..

just out of curiosity how do they stack up quantity wise?

sometimes when my dudes runners don't show up on time, or show up at all, he will actually drive himself to give you your shit. Dude drives probably a $70,000 SUV (no specifics) on like 24's, and will risk dropping off 3 bags of dope to me just to keep my business. Pretty ill in my book.

why would anyone risk that. It's crazy to me how many independent dope pushers there are that don't get popped right away.

my guy has usually been spot on, but lately he's been dry or his shit has been off...im d sick and pathetically aggravated. I wish I could find another source but i dont feel like hittin the block, as my luck as of late hasnt been the best... one example, I got fired for something I wrote on a piece of paper and threw away in the garbage-some other employee dug it out later in the day and turned it in (who the fuck does that?)

sometimes when my dudes runners don't show up on time, or show up at all, he will actually drive himself to give you your shit. Dude drives probably a $70,000 SUV (no specifics) on like 24's, and will risk dropping off 3 bags of dope to me just to keep my business. Pretty ill in my book.

why would anyone risk that. It's crazy to me how many independent dope pushers there are that don't get popped right away.

Thats stupidity. I'm guessing it's not really an 70k suv either probably like an 02-03 range...my old guy drove a super beater but i think he blew.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dopesickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sucks

and my guy is out-weak weak weak

i hope everyone else is having a better night than I

Thats stupidity. I'm guessing it's not really an 70k suv either probably like an 02-03 range...my old guy drove a super beater but i think he blew.

It is stupid in my book, but hey, if I get my Diesel then that's all that matters.

And no, definitely not a range, it's a caddilac, that I know is quite expensive. Trust me...

what up bluelight?

im pretty new to this, but i absolutely love the idea of a place on the internet for all us druggies, because nobody else understands us until they have been through what we've been through and felt what we've felt.

anyway... i stay in northwest chicago (more west than north, haha), and ive been getting these plain, unmarked clear bags. they've always been great but lately they're getting smaller and have less legs (some of this is probably due to an increase in my tolerance... heroin is a bitch, ugh). im starting to wonder where these bags have been coming from? ive been getting them from my guy steadily since december.

also, i was wondering if anyone can suggest some fire bags they've found around the chi, so that i can ask my guy for them?

welcome to bluelight :)
Ive had the same clear baggies i think your talkin about, few months ago they were fat and decent lookin and within the last 4-5 weeks ive been there the bags have been small as hell omost 35% less powder then ushual. Do you cop them near the cicero area possibly on the same block as a autorepair shop? we really cant tell you where to go to get better D but trust me its out there bro

opaleyes:

u aint gonna be able to call ur d guy and request a certain bag, his peoples choppin it up and baggin it he aint gonna find a specific thang

Last edited by a moderator:
been mainly going through my "rice" phone connect but his area, not hot at all compared to surrondfing areas, is now getting hot as fuck so we hav ebeen metting else where
Now to the porb... i dont have a car but was borrowing one tonight and had to go doewn just to get a salbuck. But another prob the cell phone is out of service for another day or two so tried to call from house before leaving and right to voice mail. then tried two of my back up numbers and bothe right to voice main, fiunally the skull bags guy was ringing but no answer so i headed out to go to one of the many i dont kno the numbers but are hit or miss. i was at a gas station about to call skulls back when a dude from across the street kidie corner x came up and asked if i wanted some d (yllow bags. Usually i am very catious especailly if my last possible bag BUT i hgot a good vibe plus two black dudes in the lot asked for them as well. dude served me prteyy blantantly so i did th bag in the gas station, sniffed, and then told the dudes waiting my reives, which was that it was pretty fucking good but that my dude farther north i better....

came in clear yellow bags. decent size like .13-.16 and like a 6/10. sliightly burnt shut at the top.
really fucked up from white russian, "rice, yellow bag, a little coke (.25) and a small bump of K.
Def glad i tried that spot after wondering about them casue they isually are on the same side as the gas station in front of one of those small stores

@kevinkostner - nowhere near there. im kind of in the middle of the hood if u know what i mean. and if my guy is choppin it up, he hasnt been doing it much, bc its been pretty steady. sometimes if i know of a certain type of bag, my guy can find it. if not, i can usually find it myself. i live in the kind of neighborhood where most of you probably cop, so pretty much everyone knows everyone around here. i just dont feel like goin thru the trouble of trying each different bag i see.

@davearch07... yeah, thats exactly the problem! about 3 weeks ago i got a jab of them, and i could only do one a day because they kept me so high. i just got a jab last night and i have two left now because ive had to do one every two hours or less.

i know u guys can't give out locations, and that's not what im looking for. all i was wondering was if anyone has gotten any fire bags lately and if so what they look like so that i can keep an eye out for them. if i know theres a certain kind of bag goin around, ill talk to my guy and about 70% of the time he can find them for me.

the green best bags are pretty good their just a clear baggie with the words "best" in green in bold letters across the bag, those have been some of the best ones ive gotten commercially

tonite was fucking whack as hell. So after getting garbage dope from my dude last night, I called him and asked if he could hook up an extra bag or two cuz his shit was so bad, and as a regular customer I figured hey why not. So he assured me that it was cool, I could get a few free and it was because the last couple bags he had from that batch of D that it was not good.

So today I call him and ask if he reupped on new shit, and he's all yeah man I got way better stuff now and that he'll hook me up with his jabs that are 14 for only (certain price) so it's a pretty good deal I can't resist. So I drive all the way to the city, spend bit of money thinking that he has new shit and that it's a really good fucking deal.

So I get the shit, it's exactly the same (what did I expect from a sketchy ass heroin dealer) AWFUL bags, and he only gives me 12. So fuck that, time to move on to the next phone connect,

Not only that, but I looked for over an hour for vein, poking in and out and couldn't get shit. So I tooted 2 bags.... and nothing. My girlfriend banged like 4 or so bags and not a damn thing. I can't respect people who can't run their shit like a serious business like they should. Looks like I ain't goin back.

Sorry to rant peeps, but I'm just in an awful fuckin mood.

also, anyone else just like NOT able to hit a vein even though you can feel it protruding out of my skin and I've hit it tons of times before, and I only use it like once a week. It was just like teasing me. I probably poked my both my arms 50 times each, and tried feet for the first time and couldn't get shit.

what up bluelight?

im pretty new to this, but i absolutely love the idea of a place on the internet for all us druggies, because nobody else understands us until they have been through what we've been through and felt what we've felt.

anyway... i stay in northwest chicago (more west than north, haha), and ive been getting these plain, unmarked clear bags. they've always been great but lately they're getting smaller and have less legs (some of this is probably due to an increase in my tolerance... heroin is a bitch, ugh). im starting to wonder where these bags have been coming from? ive been getting them from my guy steadily since december.

also, i was wondering if anyone can suggest some fire bags they've found around the chi, so that i can ask my guy for them?

this isnt new jersey we dont get differnt stamps and shit like that..every block block here for the most part have their signature bag...you just dont go to a block and ask for a completly differnt bag that they dont normally sell.. i know some spots before they give you a bag, they ask what type of bags they sell..almost like a mini quiz and if you dont know..they wont give it to you

and no one is gonna help you, put in the work like everyone else..its not that hard..like for real if it took me 3months to find a good consistant spot, why would i give it up to you?

if your really just lookin for the bag names like you claim 8) just do your research in this thread and find out whats been good as of late..

been mainly going through my "rice" phone connect but his area, not hot at all compared to surrondfing areas, is now getting hot as fuck so we hav ebeen metting else where
Now to the porb... i dont have a car but was borrowing one tonight and had to go doewn just to get a salbuck. But another prob the cell phone is out of service for another day or two so tried to call from house before leaving and right to voice mail. then tried two of my back up numbers and bothe right to voice main, fiunally the skull bags guy was ringing but no answer so i headed out to go to one of the many i dont kno the numbers but are hit or miss. i was at a gas station about to call skulls back when a dude from across the street kidie corner x came up and asked if i wanted some d (yllow bags. Usually i am very catious especailly if my last possible bag BUT i hgot a good vibe plus two black dudes in the lot asked for them as well. dude served me prteyy blantantly so i did th bag in the gas station, sniffed, and then told the dudes waiting my reives, which was that it was pretty fucking good but that my dude farther north i better....

sawbuck

gotta know the slang fam

i just got some superman bags. not anything great but far better than nothing. i don't feel like ive had a real good high in months...

oh and let me just say, i think it is completely possible for someone to maintain a functional heroin habit as long as you have subutex. its a life saver. no wd, only a little craving. and you can shoot it which i think is great since maybe 1/2 my addiction is based on my love for the needle. just switch on and off. cheaper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.