• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

if they want to and can figure out how, cpd or any other police department will absolutely search your phone without a warrant. police regularly make unlawful arrests due to lack of a warrant. mass cases are dismissed for that reason.

Last edited:
anyone finding anything but fent with a little heroin cut in to make the baggie smell like it?

got fire today after a couple month break. please do not quote. i'll delete after i've shown my pleasant find.

i can't get fent test strips for 3 more hours, 'cause i'm out of dancesafes and the exchange doesn't open to 6m. in the meantime ...

the high feels great. comfortaing, warm, and euphotic, and has lasted for a good few hours.

View attachment 12348

doesn't have that vinegar smell that often accompanies the good (and sometimes even the bad) stuff.

edit: even though it doesn't have that strong vinegar smell, it dissolves the second it touches your mucus membrane it gives that soft burn like powder at the bottom of a bag of salt and vinegar patato chips. and has dope's signature taste. most importantly, it has heroin's warmth. wasn't dirt cheap (that's not a dime despite the dime baggie it came in). more than fair for how much heroin versus fent in it.

i already asked her to swing by me again if her route comes back though neighborhood. probably pissing her of by not making my order all at once, but if her boy isn't consistent i gotta buy $40s to test it out. she tries to only have the genuine stuff, but they don't use so sometimes they get had too.

edit: rode about 15miles round trip through a downpour to get some test strips. they gave me some naxalone syringes and ampule too, which are like $40 a piece with insurance at a normal pharmacy. that makes it more worth the ride. they said the expired ones i have are fine too. gave me snorting kits. those are not that cool but a little straw is cleaner than a bill.

they gave me a custom card that says im part of their experiment so I can carry hr research tools without facing criminal penalty. she said cpd would stillhassle me though. shocking.

what’s really cool is they said i could drop off any substance at any of their mobile units. from there it will be transported to a lab where theydo some gas experiment and email exactly what it’s made up off.

Last edited:
what’s really cool is they said i could drop off any substance at any of their mobile units. from there it will be transported to a lab where theydo some gas experiment and email exactly what it’s made up off.
If it's really good dope do they give it back to you? :p

yo they do free hiv, hep, etc. testing on-site too. if you use in chicago, check them out. they were kind and not at all condescending. there to help. even let me bring my bike in the van for a second because outside the needle exchange is obviously no place to leave your bike. all the other junkies were patient and kind as they waited their turn. only complaint is the staff twice asked me if i needed needles other than for the narcan shots, even after i had directly asked for snorting kits. they could learn a thing from bluelight.

narcan's so expensive despite all the bullshit hype saying pharmacies are going out of their way to make it available. this org really is going out of there way to get it in the hands of user. they didn't make me give my name. they didn't make me sit through some bullshit seminar. they said, "you know how to use these? how many do you want? great. come back if you run out."

when i get a job again, which should be soon because i've finally started applying, they will definitely be on my nonprofits-to-support list.

Last edited:
i have a bunch of good dope. and swedish fish. life's alright.

i do want to give some to that mobile unit. see what all is really in the stuff we consider good. i'm sure it at least has a significant amount of heroin in it, but who knows what else. definitely fent because it tested positive.

[what]

Last edited:
yo they do free hiv, hep, etc. testing on-site too. if you use in chicago, check them out. they were kind and not at all condescending. there to help. even let me bring my bike in the van for a second because outside the needle exchange is obviously no place to leave your bike. all the other junkies were patient and kind as they waited their turn. only complaint is the staff twice asked me if i needed needles other than for the narcan shots, even after i had directly asked for snorting kits. they could learn a thing from bluelight.

narcan's so expensive despite all the bullshit hype saying pharmacies are going out of their way to make it available. this org really is going out of there way to get it in the hands of user. they didn't make me give my name. they didn't make me sit through some bullshit seminar. they said, "you know how to use these? how many do you want? great. come back if you run out."

when i get a job again, which should be soon because i've finally started applying, they will definitely be on my nonprofits-to-support list.

We have a non profit exchange here in Western mass too. They are really good also, give out the free narcan, clean rigs, cookers, ties, water, everything. I stopped shooting a few months ago so I haven't been in a while but all the people who work there know me and are very kind. Is the wild west still alive and thriving? I cold copped in the chi a few years back, in like 2009 and it was very easy. After a few different spots I found some good quality too. Broke off the guy who took me of course. Best of luck!

Yeah, hydro, the CRA is awesome. When I get the urge to relapse, I try to meet up with one of their van. The last time, maybe six months ago, I met them in one of their garages on 63rd Street. Cool older people - I was the only one there on a cold night. The naloxone is great. I didn't know they had test strips, I might stop by but I'm back on clean time.

today's gram ...

[what]

these ben consistently the best bags i've gotten in over 10 years. so you know it only a few weeks until something fucking i up happens i never heard drom them or see them gagain.

Last edited:
So a friend was going to a spot to cop9 and about an hour later I text him asking what's up and i get a text from his phone that says "This is CPD officer Perez and I don't think mr. ____ will be seeing you today" basically meaning he was arrested. Do cops do that shit or is it some kind of joke? And if it's real, and they find out where im at somehow, can they come arrest me for giving him money to go shop for me? Cuz it's all in text messages.
Hahaha haha...this is a f_€k!n joke ,right?
I don't think cops can do this shit! I don't think any cop would use their last name in this situation. I think they are trained not to do this kind of shit. But idon't know for sure. But i know one thing...in my madness, in my addiction I would send similar text to your phone if u gave me money for dope and i decided im not coming back to you with your dope!

still getting the best. i got the middle man cut out, which is overall for the best. she was fine and honest, so i didn't mind her involved. what was awful was her obsession with pot it into everything. listen lady, we're selling buying and selling drugs here. no one wants to hear about your mariuana cookies.

View attachment 12562

View attachment 12563

Last edited:
So a friend was going to a spot to cop9 and about an hour later I text him asking what's up and i get a text from his phone that says "This is CPD officer Perez and I don't think mr. ____ will be seeing you today" basically meaning he was arrested. Do cops do that shit or is it some kind of joke? And if it's real, and they find out where im at somehow, can they come arrest me for giving him money to go shop for me? Cuz it's all in text messages.
I don't think cops can do this shit! I don't think any cop would use their last name in this situation. I think they are trained not to do this kind of shit. But idon't know for sure. But i know one thing...in my madness, in my addiction I would send similar text to your phone if u gave me money for dope and i decided im not coming back to you with your dope!

If it really was a cop they'd just continue pretending to be your friend/dealer so they could meet up and catch you in the act.

It could of been their gf/bf or a family member that didn't want them hanging with you anymore

So there's a show on Viceland called America on Drugs and the episode on right now is called heroin highway which is all about the west side of Chicago and suburban kids going there to cop dope. Anyways one of the guys is trying to get into Serenity House halfway house which I stayed in when I was 21. Pretty interesting show.

????All facts this is funny but I've seen people make up crazier shit before too so I definitely have to agree

I have seen similar over on the NE. Same color but has the vinegar smell. After reagent test came back good on product i got a fent strip and it was negative! Then i felt comfortable seeing trying the quality, and it has the warm comfortable blanket feeling. ?

does anyone know a good aa group in chicago? like in the city, chicago? i don't have a car to go to suburbs. not one where everyone has spent most of their adult life in prison. and not one where no one has even tried crack and heroin. a middle of the road one that's about being sober, not god. one where people don't always cry during their share. these do exist. i found a good one in cinci. it takes some effort to find them. i had to go half a dozen misses before finding one i connected with. i mean i know it can't be exact. some people are gonna cry, some people are going to have done real time, some people are going to be there for party drinking and marijuana. that's fine; i'm not judging any of that. i'm not looking for a group of clones of me. just looking for a group that's kinda like me in general. hoping someone can give me a head start here in chicago? thanks.

edit:
and next person who private messages asking me to "help out," i'm gonna send to a block where they'll strip you down and sell you for parts like a stolen bike. like i'd risk going to prison to show someone how to destroy their life.

Last edited: