• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

So is it still all fetty in Chitown ? It sounds like maybe not so much. What if someone hypothetically were to be driving through chicago can anybody just find their way over to the west side and take care of biz...Im not talking about me....i guess I'm asking is chicago still completely open air know nobody but one can still cop[..?

Last edited:
heroin in chicago is all to some degree fent. there is still open air.

i used a gram for the first time in months. first hit got me so high i fell asleep and crashed on my bike. ran out two nights ago. now of course i’m sick. no tolerance to sick, like that. stupid fucking drug.

Last edited:
I don't understand why one would mix dope and fetty..........when there mixed all you can feel is the fent, so why not just cut it something cheap? Is it to create the illusion that there selling real dope? Also, when someone does get used to doing fetty then that's what they have to have, reg dope won't do anything. I know and used to be like some peeps around here that unknowingly were doing fent when they thought it was dope and by the time they found out what it really was they were totally hooked, not to dope but to fent....and from then on out thats all they looked for or wanted, because the other stuff wouldn't do shit. Is that what its like in Chi?????

they use both so it still smells and tastes like real dope.

open air will often be nothing but dormin and fent.

i don’t know how you could think fent is heroin. it lasts like about 1/10th as long. and the high is very different.

they use both so it still smells and tastes like real dope.

open air will often be nothing but dormin and fent.

i don’t know how you could think fent is heroin. it lasts like about 1/10th as long. and the high is very different.
with the new analogues that are going around there is almost no way to tell, in fact most fentanogues these days actually last longer than real dope hence people not being able to induct suboxone for 2,3 sometimes 4 days in some instances. usually at least in the beginning, the way i knew when it was fent and dope, it would be chunks that are very very crumbly, almost to the point where if you handled it at all it when just crumble in your fingers. either that or it would be just complete fine powder. anyway, i know thats not a foolproof way to tell. There this stuff going around right now that actually looks (comes in hard chunks) smells like real dope. But Im not sure if there's fetty in there.....it took me almost like a month to finally detox from this other stuff that was no h and just fent. Even though i had real h it wouldn't even touch my withdrawal symptoms. It was like having a full h habit and taking 2 vicodin for relief. It was really hard and bad, i don't want to go back on that stuff.

i don’t get any dope that lasts longer than heroin around here. i don’t have any certainty about what’s in it, but 100 out of 100 batches of dope in this city test positive for fent using those test sticks (that also give positives for a lot of the analogs). doesn’t matter if it’s from the kids selling those clear bags or from raw connects. if it smells and tastes like real dope, it still tests positive. i meant to take a few samples down to CTA to get them spectrowhatever tested, but i didn’t. and threw them all away (just kept the bags because that’s all they need to test). it doesn’t really matter. dope was always ugly. now it’s even worse.

glad to hear you got detoxed off of it. stay safe.

@hydroazuanacaine
Hey how you been? Shit over here has gone for the worse H wise. One of my plugs that has legit H with no fent is now stuck with the same crap everyone else has. Sucks since i can blow through a g of it like its nothing. I could tell within 10 seconds it wasn't pure h and now I'm stuck with this stuff. Finding legit non fent laced h is almost impossible now.

i don’t get any dope that lasts longer than heroin around here. i don’t have any certainty about what’s in it, but 100 out of 100 batches of dope in this city test positive for fent using those test sticks (that also give positives for a lot of the analogs). doesn’t matter if it’s from the kids selling those clear bags or from raw connects. if it smells and tastes like real dope, it still tests positive. i meant to take a few samples down to CTA to get them spectrowhatever tested, but i didn’t. and threw them all away (just kept the bags because that’s all they need to test). it doesn’t really matter. dope was always ugly. now it’s even worse.

glad to hear you got detoxed off of it. stay safe.
thanks for the words of inspiration.....i found a new plug and was freakin positive i finally had reg h but to be positive i tested it and sure as shit it was postive for fetty. I bet at real high levels the shit is mixed with fetty, and even if there's barely any in there or its mostly H.....to some degree or another or at some point it was hit with fetty.....even if it was just a little bit.
Also, most definitely some of these new analogues have half lives almost as equal to methadone.....you don't really notice it, or at least i didnt, until you try and quit.

Last edited:
I used to drive by this place all the time. Prostitutes always used to stand on the corner a block down where that no right turn sign is on the corner.

One day last winter, Ivin Smith decided to see where his son died.

He drove from his home in Harvey to J.R.'s Plaza Hotel on the West Side of Chicago. Smith walked into the room where his son had stayed and stood near the door, taking it in.

He saw the window with no curtains. He saw a bag of his son’s things. And he saw the bed with stained sheets. It did not look like they had been changed since his son’s decomposing body was discovered there weeks earlier, on Dec. 7, 2018. Marlon Smith was 38. His death was ruled an accidental overdose from cocaine and fentanyl, a potent synthetic opioid.

“I didn’t want to be in there too long," Ivin Smith said. He walked out without taking the few things his son had left behind.

Since November of 2014, at least 15 people have died of opioid overdoses at the four-story, brick single room occupancy hotel at 4507 W. Washington Blvd. in West Garfield Park — one of the highest concentrations of such deaths at a single location in Chicago over the past five years, according to a Tribune review of data from the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

Last edited:
Those hookers must be some cheap ass nasty ho's

How much is a hand job? $10 bucks?

I wonder if that used to be a nice place before it became an sro disgusting roach motel.

Last edited:
Do people still refer to the city of Chicago as Chi-town???

Anyone remember the hip hop track craziest by naughty by nature?

Here's a verse

Jersey niggas are the craziest
New York niggas are the craziest
DC niggas are the craziest
Philly niggas are the craziest
LA niggas are the craziest
Chi town niggas are the craziest
Texas niggas are the craziest
Utah niggas are the craziest

I don't hear people calling it that really anymore but yeah they're referring to Chicago.

Chi town is most definitely Chicago.

People do still say Chi town. Its Chicago's slang name and it came from black people.

Last edited:
hey, @LIE495. i had that one gram slip up begging of october. it brought me nothing but mania, depression, and pain. haven’t used since. down to .5mgs of ativan a day. will finish the taper soon. restless as fuck. determined to stay the course.

how about yourself?

Those hookers must be some cheap ass nasty ho's
that’s no way to talk about your fellow human beings.

@hydroazuanacaine

Labels, labels after labels, there's no direction for this society, nothin new. I don't want to start an argument but that little hole, ye, that little hole = easy life so that's why most people hate hookers, not as they would have character/personality issues. Sad but fun, haha.