• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Y
the stuff being referenced in that post was in clear bags without staples. glad to hear you found some strong.

i don’t think i can even feel the antihistamine. just don’t like all that unnecessary powder in my sinuses and lungs. back when dope was heroin, i’d take a benadryl with it. smoothes it out and stops me from rubbing my face off. but i wouldn’t snort the benadryl.
Samesies, I poke, but I'm not keen on all the excess cutty.

But the "raw" round Peoria is fenny straight up. Worthless beyond an hour. Over in like 4.

does anyone know a good aa group in chicago? like in the city, chicago? i don't have a car to go to suburbs. not one where everyone has spent most of their adult life in prison. and not one where no one has even tried crack and heroin. a middle of the road one that's about being sober, not god. one where people don't always cry during their share. these do exist. i found a good one in cinci. it takes some effort to find them. i had to go half a dozen misses before finding one i connected with. i mean i know it can't be exact. some people are gonna cry, some people are going to have done real time, some people are going to be there for party drinking and marijuana. that's fine; i'm not judging any of that. i'm not looking for a group of clones of me. just looking for a group that's kinda like me in general. hoping someone can give me a head start here in chicago? thanks.

edit:
and next person who private messages asking me to "help out," i'm gonna send to a block where they'll strip you down and sell you for parts like a stolen bike. like i'd risk going to prison to show someone how to destroy their life.
Lol that's fnckin classic

But the "raw" round Peoria is fenny straight up. Worthless beyond an hour. Over in like 4.
i'm taking a sample of downtown raw to CRA tomorrow for on the spot spectrometry testing. will report back. it fails the fent test strip test -- all dope does these days -- but tastes and feels like it has a good bit of heroin in it too. so i figure it's a mix. i'm very curious to get exact scientific results.

edit:
got another. this one taste and smells a bit like heroin too, but i'm out of test strips. i figure it's a fent/heroin mix like the other probably is.vthat's what almost all downtown "raw" is. those clear and colored baggies that the younger dealers sell in the more dangerous feeling areas i think only contain only fent. or i mean i think that's the only opiate they usually contain. those baggies are exceptionally dangerous. much wider spectrum of strength than the raw. sometimes a bag won't get you high; sometimes the bag will get you high ten times. terrible quality control.

so now i have two batches to be tested. chicago has a lot of cool stuff. it will be extremely interesting to see what's actually in the strange powders we buy and put in our bodies.

after this, i'm done. i probably won't even finish these two pieces of raw, 'cause that's a fair amount. i know you're not supposed to flush it, so i'll come up for some way of safely disposing.

time to move on from this stuff. was fun, sometimes. now i'm done. i usually make it a least a couple of years when i say that. this time maybe for good. i'm not telling myself that though. i make it so much longer when i tell myself, "sure, i'll use x and y a couple more times in life -- but not today." versus when i tell myself, "never again."

when i go into the CRA tomorrow to get the stuff spectrometry tested, i'll ask them about aa meetings they recommend. i gotta read their website carefully sometime; they might have counselors too. maybe even really well qualified counselors. to help you start. i kinda fantasizing at this point, but maybe.

i don't need help with the opiates. it's the benzos. take the benzos away and i don't really care about any other drug. it's just that opiates are like icing on a valium cake. a big glob of icing by itself is no good. at least not more than once or twice every six months,

Last edited:
Ya I'm only up in City now n then, but

I'll volunteer to dispose of it. only cus I'm a gentleman. ?

i'm taking a sample of downtown raw to CRA tomorrow for on the spot spectrometry testing. will report back. it fails the fent test strip test -- all dope does these days -- but tastes and feels like it has a good bit of heroin in it too. so i figure it's a mix. i'm very curious to get exact scientific results.

edit:
got another. this one taste and smells a bit like heroin too, but i'm out of test strips. i figure it's a fent/heroin mix like the other probably is.vthat's what almost all downtown "raw" is. those clear and colored baggies that the younger dealers sell in the more dangerous feeling areas i think only contain only fent. or i mean i think that's the only opiate they usually contain. those baggies are exceptionally dangerous. much wider spectrum of strength than the raw. sometimes a bag won't get you high; sometimes the bag will get you high ten times. terrible quality control.

so now i have two batches to be tested. chicago has a lot of cool stuff. it will be extremely interesting to see what's actually in the strange powders we buy and put in our bodies.

after this, i'm done. i probably won't even finish these two pieces of raw, 'cause that's a fair amount. i know you're not supposed to flush it, so i'll come up for some way of safely disposing.

time to move on from this stuff. was fun, sometimes. now i'm done. i usually make it a least a couple of years when i say that. this time maybe for good. i'm not telling myself that though. i make it so much longer when i tell myself, "sure, i'll use x and y a couple more times in life -- but not today." versus when i tell myself, "never again."

when i go into the CRA tomorrow to get the stuff spectrometry tested, i'll ask them about aa meetings they recommend. i gotta read their website carefully sometime; they might have counselors too. maybe even really well qualified counselors. to help you start. i kinda fantasizing at this point, but maybe.

i don't need help with the opiates. it's the benzos. take the benzos away and i don't really care about any other drug. it's just that opiates are like icing on a valium cake. a big glob of icing by itself is no good. at least not more than once or twice every six months,
Im that way w opes. Don't drink, typically ever. Puff some leaf now n then. Hate white, soft r hard. Fnck w cream a few times in my life, everything else is take or leave.

But that boiiiiiiiiii...he a muhfncker jones

So a friend was going to a spot to cop9 and about an hour later I text him asking what's up and i get a text from his phone that says "This is CPD officer Perez and I don't think mr. ____ will be seeing you today" basically meaning he was arrested. Do cops do that shit or is it some kind of joke? And if it's real, and they find out where im at somehow, can they come arrest me for giving him money to go shop for me? Cuz it's all in text messages.

I don't find this to be implausible, though I would be skeptical, a similar thing happened to a couple of friends of mine. An arresting street officers last name is not a matter of anonymity. I also had a friend selling dope behind a strip mall. The cops busted him and then answered all his calls pretending to be a stand in. They then sat there and busted any of his customers stupid enough to come and try to cop off the undercover cop.

i didn't feel like riding with baggies of different dope samples on me today, so no spectrometry test results to share. but they're doing it again tomorrow, so hopefully i'll buck up and bring some samples in.

what's cream?

Last edited:
@hydroazuanacaine. I'm in a similar boat with the H.. I was out of the game for many years 'before the fent issue started' and only got back into it when i starter to get panic attacts last year and the hospital only gave me a weeks worth of benzos. No doc would prescribe me more and seeing a psychiatrist would take months due to the referral process. I didn't have months so i went another route to get my meds. And doing that exposed me to pain killers again then back to H. Now it's such a hassle to try getting clean H and then having to spend more on testing kits,fent strips is just not worth it. Can't even get decent high because of the fear of not knowing if the h is cut properly so i do very little at a time. Why bother if i can't enjoy the high?! . This last batch is the last for me. I will just take my 1/2mg or 1mg xans a day and leave the rest alone.

What Up Chitown. How's every doin. Kicked a little habit with Kratom and cannabis for a couple months, back at it again, what else is new. The dope still sucks. I miss when the gangbangers where all much more organized, back in the late 90's early 2000's, shit was run like a buisness, not all these rag tag crews servin up trash.

hey, @LIE495. how's dope free life been treating you? i've been off for a while and don't miss it. still struggling with benzos.

cream is slang for meth. I don't know the context of your question, but I hope that helps.
thanks. context was someone mentioning it in this thread.

Last edited:
Ehh. I got a legit solid lead on #4 so i been slacking off somewhat. Its fent free so I'm not complaining. But funds wise i will have to put it down soon and for real this time.
You use the benzos for recreationally or you legit have anxiety issues? My 1mg day isn't a lot but i do feel the rebound if i don't take it. I have the feeling i will be on bezos the rest of my life. The H or pks is just for fun now but the benz are now a serious part of life. And I'm trying to get another job but I'm worried about getting the wiz quiz without a legit script to back me up.
The anxiety issues i have was never this bad until last year. One day i woke up and everything felt off. I had panic attacks before but not a ongoing anxiety attack. Going to ER and them giving me iv ativan stopped it dead in its tracks. But getting a script is almost impossible since i needed referrals and had no insurance. Plus no one would prescribe it outside the ER and no more then 8 1mg pills : /
Glad to hear from you again and thanks for asking how I'm doing : )

i take them for issues, but that's a thin line. i figure a good portion of drug users are medicating. been scripted benzos nonstop for about 15 years. grandfathered in, i suppose. yeah, insurance and referrals are difficult obstacles. sorry you're having a hard time with it.

What Up Chitown. How's every doin. Kicked a little habit with Kratom and cannabis for a couple months, back at it again, what else is new. The dope still sucks. I miss when the gangbangers where all much more organized, back in the late 90's early 2000's, shit was run like a buisness, not all these rag tag crews servin up trash.
What's that Kratom stuff like? I've been thinking about trying it.

What's that Kratom stuff like? I've been thinking about trying it.
I personally have tried all sorts of kratom everytime the same thing... Disappointment! Always end up getting sick on it, wouldn't recommend.

Looks like the thread is dead again.
dope is dead.

yo junkies, check out Go Down Moses curated by teju cole at the museum of contemporary photography. downtown on michigan ave, 600 south. tomorrow and sunday -- 9/28 10am to 5pm and 9/29 noon to 5pm -- are the last two days. admission is free.

dope is dead.

yo junkies, check out Go Down Moses curated by teju cole at the museum of contemporary photography. downtown on michigan ave, 600 south. tomorrow and sunday -- 9/28 10am to 5pm and 9/29 noon to 5pm -- are the last two days. admission is free.
What are we fucking speaking cajun now eh bud