• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

I was in there in 2001, actually celebrated my 21 BDay in there. I worked in the kitchen a lot and use to clean the fish tank because nobody else would do it. This one time the juveniles mixed something in the kool aid like bleach and a bunch of guys on the other adult section got sick. My room mate was this guy who had this really bad burn scar on his arm and I had to change rooms because he was lactose intolerant but for some reason kept drinking the milk and would get really gross disgusting gas. He ended up coming back from a doctor's appointment or something drunk and he got kicked out. After I got done with my 90 days my PO tells me out of the blue oh btw I want you to go to a halfway house so I had to spend another month waiting on a bed at Serenity House in Addison.
Aaahhh....good living! The wonderful life of a dopefin
I was in there in 2001, actually celebrated my 21 BDay in there. I worked in the kitchen a lot and use to clean the fish tank because nobody else would do it. This one time the juveniles mixed something in the kool aid like bleach and a bunch of guys on the other adult section got sick. My room mate was this guy who had this really bad burn scar on his arm and I had to change rooms because he was lactose intolerant but for some reason kept drinking the milk and would get really gross disgusting gas. He ended up coming back from a doctor's appointment or something drunk and he got kicked out. After I got done with my 90 days my PO tells me out of the blue oh btw I want you to go to a halfway house so I had to spend another month waiting on a bed at Serenity House in Addison.
Aaaahhhh....good living! The wonderful life of a dopefiend. Ive been there too. Still struggling. Drugs ain't no joke.

So a friend was going to a spot to cop9 and about an hour later I text him asking what's up and i get a text from his phone that says "This is CPD officer Perez and I don't think mr. ____ will be seeing you today" basically meaning he was arrested. Do cops do that shit or is it some kind of joke? And if it's real, and they find out where im at somehow, can they come arrest me for giving him money to go shop for me? Cuz it's all in text messages.

So a friend was going to a spot to cop9 and about an hour later I text him asking what's up and i get a text from his phone that says "This is CPD officer Perez and I don't think mr. ____ will be seeing you today" basically meaning he was arrested. Do cops do that shit or is it some kind of joke? And if it's real, and they find out where im at somehow, can they come arrest me for giving him money to go shop for me? Cuz it's all in text messages.
Do you know your friends full name? You can call cook co and ask if he's in there.

picked up some dimes of chicago's signature mix. because my chunk dealer and i are having issues. she wasn't responding (i wasn't badgering either) and then got worked up when i got from someone else. i explained she's kind, honest, and professional; i prefer her stuff, but that i need a response even if it's saying hold your horses. i'm not sure how that went over. if next time i talk to her i suspect she's still mad, i'll move on completely. because it's dangerous to buy from a dope boy/girl who doesn't like you. eventually i really will post some of the chunks i got from her, because she has fire.

stuff i got is pretty damn good for the weird chicago scramble. it's got some fent, but a lot of heroin as well (edit: mostly fent. just enough heroin to have that taste and smell. enough to feel it in addition to the fent, but the fent dominates). guy i bought from had me cracking up. i was wandering around taking pictures and all the sudden i realized i was in that part of town. i locked eyes with a guy and what happened next was clever. i don't wanna describe it because he had a good vetting process and i'm not letting undercovers know the details. let's just say it had me laughing once i figured it out. though he did try to tell me a dime was a dub. i was like, "no way, i'm new to this city but not that green." he didn't argue soon as he realized i knew what was what. he also asked me if i was a cop. i said no, and he was like, "you'd have to tell me if you were right"? i said i'm pretty sure cops can say whatever they want, including that they are not a cop. he said "yeah, but everyone asks that questions so i ask it too."

[what]

so much powder. please give it to me before the dormin. he gave me his number so i'm sure i can negotiate it.

Last edited:
picked up some dimes of chicago's signature mix. because my chunk dealer and i are having issues. she wasn't responding (i wasn't badgering either) and then got worked up when i got from someone else. i explained she's kind, honest, and professional; i prefer her stuff, but that i need a response even if it's saying hold your horses. i'm not sure how that went over. if next time i talk to her i suspect she's still mad, i'll move on completely. because it's dangerous to buy from a dope boy/girl who doesn't like you. eventually i really will post some of the chunks i got from her, because she has fire.

stuff i got is pretty damn good for the weird chicago scramble. it's got some fent, but a lot of heroin as well (edit: mostly fent. just enough heroin to have that taste and smell. enough to feel it in addition to the fent, but the fent dominates). guy i bought from had me cracking up. i was wandering around taking pictures and all the sudden i realized i was in that part of town. i locked eyes with a guy and what happened next was clever. i don't wanna describe it because he had a good vetting process and i'm not letting undercovers know the details. let's just say it had me laughing once i figured it out. though he did try to tell me a dime was a dub. i was like, "no way, i'm new to this city but not that green." he didn't argue soon as he realized i knew what was what. he also asked me if i was a cop. i said no, and he was like, "you'd have to tell me if you were right"? i said i'm pretty sure cops can say whatever they want, including that they are not a cop. he said "yeah, but everyone asks that questions so i ask it too."

IMG_0682.JPG

so much powder. please give it to me before the dormin. he gave me his number so i'm sure i can negotiate it.

I doubt it. Most of the dealers out west who are on the block like that aren’t shaking up the bags themselves, especially not if it’s a real spot. Maybe if it’s just some independent dude you happened to run into. But a lot of the spots get the bags delivered, and those bags are going to multiple spots.

i just moved here from denver, i’ve been pretty sick. i had a connection but learned i was getting ripped off more and more which is awful when you’re broke and withdrawing. i’m just so ready to get a good connect and meet some friends. if anyone has any pointers or genuinely wants to be friends hit me up.
moderator note - No phone numbers for buying or selling. if you persist we will be forced to infract you

Last edited by a moderator:
you were right. he couldn't get raw. that's why they are stapled sometimes! thought that was weird. like, i didn't see this sealed; what do i care.

my raw connect was back at it, but i'm taking a break. opiates fuck with your mood.

yeah, those are dimes. in chicago, open air dope comes pre-cut with dormin. so they are ok with there being too much powder. those bags were stupid strong. i could have overdosed on one several times over. usually i use 1/4 to 1/2 a bag. i used about 1/10 of a bag with those. high for a dollar.

There is absolutely no sourcing on Bluelight, Velvetblue.

I am sorry as I have been in the situation you are in, but we will not tolerate sales or referrals on Bluelight.

Again I am sorry.

anyone in central Illinois?

So I'm kinda new out here and been on the lookout for a while. Seems like there's no dope scene in peoria, but arrests and proximity to Chicago say there should be!
Anyone local ? Thoughts?
Peoria huh?

[what]

I'm not the only one who can't stand dorm!?

you were right. he couldn't get raw. that's why they are stapled sometimes! thought that was weird. like, i didn't see this sealed; what do i care.

my raw connect was back at it, but i'm taking a break. opiates fuck with your mood.

yeah, those are dimes. in chicago, open air dope comes pre-cut with dormin. so they are ok with there being too much powder. those bags were stupid strong. i could have overdosed on one several times over. usually i use 1/4 to 1/2 a bag. i used about 1/10 of a bag with those. high for a dollar.
The dark brownish / black bags w staples??? I just grabbed 3 & it looks like a fnckin 8ball. Real blonde, stupid curry, but seemingly nice.

I rocked like a 1/4 bag & it don't lie. I just feel like I'm wrecking something w all this cutty nonsense.

the stuff being referenced in that post was in clear bags without staples. glad to hear you found some strong.

i don’t think i can even feel the antihistamine. just don’t like all that unnecessary powder in my sinuses and lungs. back when dope was heroin, i’d take a benadryl with it. smoothes it out and stops me from rubbing my face off. but i wouldn’t snort the benadryl.

Very true. With the amount of absolute shit people are bagging up and trying to pass of as dope, having a steady, reliable connect for dope/fent is Def where it's at. What's crazy is these younger "dealers" do not give a fuck what they selling to you, knowing your going be putting it into your body....I had a dealer I knew for like 3+ years, and one day he had these bags that if and when you shot them your heart would starting racing, you'd get bad anxiety, hands shaking for a few hours...I told him, like "bro you honestly can't be selling that to people. You're going to kill someone." I'm lucky I'm 30 yr old and stay fit, healthy, bc it would have killed someone w a weaker heart than me. He's all "ya man my bad my bad I didn't know" then turns around and does it again to me a month later. So I dropped him. I have 5+ other people who don't do that bs. Gotta try n be safe....best of luck out there.
That exact thing happened to me. My heart started racing, I had bad anxiety and I thought I was gonna die. I told him about it and he said he didn't know but had a new batch. I tried just a little this time and it was the same stuff. To this day I have no idea what that was. Did you ever find out? Mine were in these blue bags.

Did you ever find a resolution to this? What ended up happening? That sounds really fucking ridiculous I wouldn't put it past CPD, absolute scum of the earth. There's a rung lower in Hell just for them right below the rest of the cops. Did he not have a lock on his phone? They can't just make you unlock your phone for them on the scene, but most people don't know that so they go along with it. Cops count on people not knowing their rights.

They def can't make you go into your phone or use your phone at all without a warrant. I know they do shady stuff sometimes but I had caught a case where they wanted my phone and had to get a warrant n everything. They can't just grab n start looking at texts, sending texts without permission or a warrant.