• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

Random old pic from CO

3lrGPlq.jpg

Got some CBD bud, sampler pack of a few strains. Smoked some haze crossed hemp earlier and it left me pretty tired actually. Smoked some kief pressed into hash last night and loved the ‘upper’ effect of purer THC. I’ve realized I primarily like concentrates, especially hash/kief/ones made from plant matter. Wax is somehow different...

Got some CBD bud, sampler pack of a few strains. Smoked some haze crossed hemp earlier and it left me pretty tired actually. Smoked some kief pressed into hash last night and loved the ‘upper’ effect of purer THC. I’ve realized I primarily like concentrates, especially hash/kief/ones made from plant matter. Wax is somehow different...

How do you feel about the CBD bud?

I'm still jaded from my last CBD experience. Once I was able to get some decent gas I bagged that shit up and haven't fucked with it since. I've smoked reggie that looked like mulch that was more enjoyable than CBD flower.

How do you feel about the CBD bud?

I'm still jaded from my last CBD experience. Once I was able to get some decent gas I bagged that shit up and haven't fucked with it since. I've smoked reggie that looked like mulch that was more enjoyable than CBD flower.
It's halfway decent. Some of the fruiter strains are actually a decent smoke. Just makes me feel the sleepy stoney half of the high though so I will always prefer good high THC bud I think. It's nice though to get an ounce of minis for cheap then use it as a mix when rolling joints so I don't have to waste as much dank if I so desire.

It's halfway decent. Some of the fruiter strains are actually a decent smoke. Just makes me feel the sleepy stoney half of the high though so I will always prefer good high THC bud I think. It's nice though to get an ounce of minis for cheap then use it as a mix when rolling joints so I don't have to waste as much dank if I so desire.

See, we think a little bit alike with this because I had that same thought.. but I'm also sittin' on a shitload of reggie that I mix and use as a filler. Most of the time I don't even roll up, though, seems like a waste of tree when I consider how high my little vape gets me with such a smaller amount. I would use the CBD bud but I really think I'm just going to throw it out before it turns into a mold-fest... honestly, just thinking about that bag is making me a little angry, lol.

Still, though, it's nice to take a scenic walk and hit a joint or two. It's a great way to unwind when I'm all stressed out. I'm just too stingy with my weed, man-- if there's a way I can get high with less, I'm goin' for it 9 times out of 10.

I'd be fuckin' with dabs still if the prices hadn't become outrageous out here. That's what happens when a CO connect dries up, I guess. :cry:

Yeah I wish I could get some wax or shatter of some sort. With all that’s been going on I’m hard pressed to get much of anything. Ordered the CBD buds to use as a medium for some old kief I have so I can at least celebrate 4/20/20.

So you managed to get ahold of some eh, @Cream Gravy?

I also was not that impressed by high-CBD (low-THC) buds.

My current supply might run out by the 20th, I think. I'm probably going to end up ordering some by mail :\

So you managed to get ahold of some eh, @Cream Gravy?

I also was not that impressed by high-CBD (low-THC) buds.

My current supply might run out by the 20th, I think. I'm probably going to end up ordering some by mail :\
Yeah it’s nothing special. Overpriced. But it’s something in a pinch.

Getting prescribed weed has been a bit of a hassle. Canada Post has stopped delivering medical marijuana b/c adult signature required, hence all medical MJ shipments go to a depot where you have to pick it up. So I chose Purolator shipping and they left the package on my back doorstep without needing the signature. Local legal weed delivery started out with they would photograph a customer's id when making a delivery, progressed to just flashing the id and 4 days ago they handed me a bag of weed at the end of a long selfie stick :) :).

Day 27 of quarantine. Dialysis supplies delivered yesterday in a safe fashion. Getting grumpy b/c my sister ain’t making a grocery run until Friday or Saturday. I hate coffee without cream so I’m using protein shakes (Costco). Meh. The neighborhood looks dead. During the day I only see mothers w/babies in Strollers. Later on, people coming home from work and mostly staying inside. A couple of bike riders, but never groups of more than 2.

Tom

Last edited:
Yeah it’s nothing special. Overpriced. But it’s something in a pinch.
I've noticed varying effects with different strains. Some more uplifting while others more on the indica side of things. I've seen some hemp with as much as 7% THC, so basically its just weak weed.
I currently have an indoor grown hemp, looks like A grade weed, tastes and smells fantastic, and works really well to cut joints and blunts.

I have some nice shatter right now, 70% CBD and 4% THC. Its lovely stuff to puff on through out the day, keeps me feeling medicated without being too high.

I've noticed varying effects with different strains. Some more uplifting while others more on the indica side of things. I've seen some hemp with as much as 7% THC, so basically its just weak weed.
I currently have an indoor grown hemp, looks like A grade weed, tastes and smells fantastic, and works really well to cut joints and blunts.

I have some nice shatter right now, 70% CBD and 4% THC. Its lovely stuff to puff on through out the day, keeps me feeling medicated without being too high.
Yeah some strains are better than others. They look real legit sometimes. Smoked a joint of some “bubblegum” a few days back and actually felt a pleasant stone, good smoke and taste, smelled great.

You know, I'm not a huge CBD fan (it's nice, but not nice enough for me to appreciate by itself) but I'm gonna be on the lookout for something with those numbers in my state.At mthe very least, I'm interested in how CBD's effects develop with the introduction of a known amount of THC and other cannabinoids.

Yeah some strains are better than others. They look real legit sometimes. Smoked a joint of some “bubblegum” a few days back and actually felt a pleasant stone, good smoke and taste, smelled great.

Man... I can't do joints anymore. If I hit them to get my desired buzz, the effects are fleeting and I feel a need to smoke again within the hour. If I face an entire one to the head in one go, I'm almost certainly going to make something to eat and then fall asleep for 3 hours.

I can't figure out why this has started happening, either. I have ideas, but it's nothing more than a guessing game and for fucks sake, ever since this quarantine all I've been hearing is "[...]probably because of[...]" and then someone replies "yeah, but maybe it was[...]" and then the first person takes the bait, responding "Oh, I didn't think of that! But that makes me think he was doing that because[...]"

And it's like, okay, that's cute at first. You're a quick thinker, I like that.... but it quickly devolves into god DAMN y'all need to go back to work. Ffffffffffffffffffuck the guessing game, I refuse to play it ever again.

A moment's inattention (and yup I was pretty high) and dinner disappeared, this time due to the cats and dog. I had made a baked pork tenderloin in chicken/mushroom gravy w/little potatoes. The pork was taken out of the oven, the 2 pieces of meat were transferred to a large plate and all the sauce/juices/brown bits were transferred to a pot to make gravy. The baby potatoes came out of the toaster oven. This shit is piping hot. My dog is small and can't reach my counter and the cats have shown an aversion to hot food.

So I leave the room (big mistake) and then come back. I see my terrier eating one pork tenderloin (which had to still be very warm) and the other one was vanished into another dimension. I figure the cats batted both of the tenderloins off the counter, dog felt that god was giving her free food.

Ended up having frozen breaded chicken strips. I put the tenderloin in the garbage, covered it with habanero sauce and it's still there.

Tom

If you are from Canada you can buy Girl Scout Cookies from dispensary or online. I am from British Columbia, Canada and I am regularly buy it from online dispensary.

Im loving this Delta 8 THC. Much smoother than d9. And beacuse of a loophole in the law if it is hemp derived it is legal across all 50 states. I ordered a cart and distillate online. I love the times we live in when it comes to cannabis.

Nooooooooo, Tom! I would have to eat the pets if they ate a meal I had been slaving over, there's just no alternative :(

Nooooooooo, Tom! I would have to eat the pets if they ate a meal I had been slaving over, there's just no alternative :(

it was worse before when it was 3 dogs/2 cats. Feeding time was a zoo and then when I would eat I would have this semi circle of animals just staring at me.

It’s a lot more sane since my golden lab died. She could get food put back from the edge on counters and she went hunting for cat snacks (cat poop because of the higher protein).

But yeah, I was pissed. My fault though.
Tom

Exactly how likely is on to get a fungal infection or something like that in their lungs from dabbing reclaim. Out of oil and just remembered I stashed some in a container the other week It's translucent and looks like decent quality oil rather than having that nasty opaque look that give a dirty sleepy high. I change my water multiple times daily and it was just from some stuff that built up over a couple of weeks when I was dabbing lots off thc-a isolate. I made sure I let it dry completely before covering it.

FUCK MAN

So quick little vent, I've been loading trucks for my company for 9 years now. This past week I've started the process to become a driver. This chick from HR has me resubmit my original application to switch classifications, has me pay out of pocket for my driving record, scan and email a copy of my license, the whole fuckin' 9 yards. Yesterday she tells me I need to come back up to our location at 2pm on Thursday to finish the process, didn't really fill me in on the details. Before I left yesterday, double-checked with her and verified: 2pm tomorrow (Thursday.)

Maaannnnnnnn lemme tell you, I was just up there from 1:45pm-2:50pm. No one could tell me when she was going to be there, or even if she was going to be up there today. Center manager suggested I call her, so I did that at about 2:04pm. ring ring ring, straight to a voicemail with a full inbox. I shrug it off, wait another 20min, call again with the same result. After waiting in the parking lot in the most visible manner for another 45min, I went inside and asked a buddy who was working the phones to let her know I was up there like she asked if he happened to see her. He was rockin' with it, said "No problem," and I went straight to the liquor store and came home already knowing I'm about to kill as many brain cells as it takes to forget this bullshit.

This process has had my stomach in knots the entire week (anxiety, y'all) and this is just the juiciest cherry on top of my super stressed sundae. I can't stop thinking I fucked something up, like my application was rejected and she just didn't bother to tell me, like maybe the email I sent all my info to had a typo in it, like maybe I misheard/misunderstood her even though I double-checked with her to verify what it was I needed to do.... and, like, there's literally no evidence pointing to any of that. I'm just stressin' the fuck out about it, man, like.... what happened?

::sigh::

I guess I'll find out in the morning but holy shit, this is a serious reminder that my brain just can't handle being in limbo for these things I consider important. Shit like this is why I hate getting excited about things-- there's always a gang of thoughts lurking in the back of my mind, whispering all types of self-doubt and self-depricating bullshit to me. Whenever I get my hopes up I'm just let the fuck down, seemingly at every turn.

Fuck, man... I'm tired of people gassin' me up and then not going anywhere.

Just needed to get that out there. I'm kind of keeping this to myself because I don't want to tell anybody close to me IRL that the very thing I've been working towards for the better part of the last decade feels like it was just dangled in front of me like a carrot and then snatched away the second I was close enough to reach it. It's such a shitty feeling...

Meanwhile, in keeping with the CD spirit, I'm about to roll a joint fat as my finger and soar to heights unknown. Hope all y'all are having a more peaceful day than I am.

Last edited: