• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

There is an issue with girl scouts crowding the dispensaries with their girl scout cookies and covid 19 so shops have been hiring doormen specifically to social distance the girls from the cookies, so to speak. The job pays pretty well and is only temporary but I've been getting paid a decent amount to just stand there and tell the girls to fuck off with their cookies.

There is an issue with girl scouts crowding the dispensaries with their girl scout cookies and covid 19 so shops have been hiring doormen specifically to social distance the girls from the cookies, so to speak. The job pays pretty well and is only temporary but I've been getting paid a decent amount to just stand there and tell the girls to fuck off with their cookies.

That's pretty cool, man, sounds like easy money. Has your state issued a stay-at-home order? Maryland has, and it's easy for me to overlook that every state's handling this differently.

Despite that, though, it seems like everyone but government employees have been deemed essential. It's kind of ridiculous, but at the same time I'm pretty fuckin' thankful that the liquor stores are still open. I'm also planning on ordering a pizza later, but I might say fuck it and go to Chik Fil A.

It's pretty much business as usual, only with a deadly virus that nobody seems to think is real. The willful ignorance is disgusting around here, and when you try to point out developing information to someone, "Oh, they don't know shit, they're still learning about this, they don't know a fuckin' thing." It seems like people around here won't believe there's a problem until their immediate family's touched by it.

That's pretty cool, man, sounds like easy money. Has your state issued a stay-at-home order? Maryland has, and it's easy for me to overlook that every state's handling this differently.

Despite that, though, it seems like everyone but government employees have been deemed essential. It's kind of ridiculous, but at the same time I'm pretty fuckin' thankful that the liquor stores are still open. I'm also planning on ordering a pizza later, but I might say fuck it and go to Chik Fil A.

It's pretty much business as usual, only with a deadly virus that nobody seems to think is real. The willful ignorance is disgusting around here, and when you try to point out developing information to someone, "Oh, they don't know shit, they're still learning about this, they don't know a fuckin' thing." It seems like people around here won't believe there's a problem until their immediate family's touched by it.
1a0c739ab00af9ade8b8c62c7fe6f4221a88e76b35c41768223031755d7eaff0.jpg

Yeah the girls are really pushy, it created quite the scene. They wouldn't let me work more than one day on April 1st for some reason though.

....Are you fuckin' with me w01fy?
Yes, it was an April fools joke.

There actually are girl scouts who hang out at dispensaries, however, and they generally do pretty well for themselves considering the clientele they market towards. I just took it a step further, but it does actually sound like something that could happen in today's climate.

I couldn't resist...
giphy.gif

Haven;t been outside in 15 days. Will run out of weed today and can’t buy more until my cards arrive (I cancelled credit and debit cards because of potential fraud). Can’t buy weed online because you need the expiry date and cv number, numbers that I won’t have until the cards physically arrive.

Buying groceries is no problem; my sister buys for me and drops the stuff off inside my fence and I email her $ directly from my account. But she won’t buy weed for me as it’s evil stuff.

It’s a good thing I saved up about an ounce of sticks n stems.
Tom

Just remembered I have about 80g of described weed. tried it out of a pipe....meh. But at least there’s a lot of it.

Last edited:
Doing some dabs of distillate mixed with some thc-a isolate; really gives a nice kick. Need to try and make shit last this time and npt mess my tolerance up anymore.

Hope I'm not out of place for saying this... but what a bitch! I bet my sister would be the same >.>

Nah, you’re not out of place. My sister is very anti ‘dope’ even though she smoked as a teenager. She just blames my niece (her daughter) laziness on pot. A couple of times when I still physically went outside to shop she would wait outside the pot store while I went inside. But since I am getting free grocery delivery (and I know she’ll pick good produce) I’m not gonna piss her off or jeopardize my free food delivery.

But yeah, she is a bitch. Last time we talked she just casually mentioned that she picked up wine and beer.

Anyways, it’s my fault for cancelling all my credit cards and debit card at the same time, not really giving any thought as to how I would actually pay for stuff now before receiving replacement cards.

Tom

(I’ll get my replacement cards sometime next week and I have a bunch of decarbed weed so I’ll survive)

Haven;t been outside in 15 days. Will run out of weed today and can’t buy more until my cards arrive (I cancelled credit and debit cards because of potential fraud). Can’t buy weed online because you need the expiry date and cv number, numbers that I won’t have until the cards physically arrive.

I'm not sure about MB but in ON the OCS accepts prepaid VISA gift cards as payment for online orders so you might be able to get a card from Shoppers and use that

I'm not sure about MB but in ON the OCS accepts prepaid VISA gift cards as payment for online orders so you might be able to get a card from Shoppers and use that

‘Thought about that but can’t get to Shopper’s. I’m under quarantine Dialysis sends a nurse once a week and I just had a 1 hour phone talk with my psych on thursday). Groceries delivered about 20 minutes ago.

Nah, as soon as my physical debit card arrives I’ll be good to go. It’s not that I don’t have weed; just no fresh flower. I’d kill for some Broken Coast or Redecan right now. Will be ordering Redecan carts as soon as possible. My MasterCard arrived on Friday, but I’d rather not use a credit card to buy weed when there’s the likelihood that I’ll want to travel to the US at some point. I just got spoiled buying weed using nothing but e-transfers, whether legally or illegally, I never thought about what would happen if I cut up all my electronic cash.

Tom

Last edited:
but I’d rather not use a credit card to buy weed when there’s the likelihood that I’ll want to travel to the US at some point.

Keep in mind that I'm completely ignorant on this, but how do those two things relate to each other? Do they run a credit check at the border or some shit?

Keep in mind that I'm completely ignorant on this, but how do those two things relate to each other? Do they run a credit check at the border or some shit?

It’s my understandimg that if the data resides in Canada it can be requested by US customs. And if the data for the credit ca5d company resides within the United States then our data is owned.. I’m not too sure about Canadian banking records but when I etransfer for weed, cannabisis never mentioned in either a security question or answer verification. I’m screwed anyways b/c I’ve bought weed with every ecard I have. I don’t know if medical status could ever possibly effect a border entry denial? I”m just thinking forward to fall/2021 when I hope to visit Boston do everything aligns. It would suck to get off the boat and be denied entry.

Tom

It’s my understandimg that if the data resides in Canada it can be requested by US customs. And if the data for the credit ca5d company resides within the United States then our data is owned.. I’m not too sure about Canadian banking records but when I etransfer for weed, cannabisis never mentioned in either a security question or answer verification. I’m screwed anyways b/c I’ve bought weed with every ecard I have. I don’t know if medical status could ever possibly effect a border entry denial? I”m just thinking forward to fall/2021 when I hope to visit Boston do everything aligns. It would suck to get off the boat and be denied entry.

Tom

I really don't see why it would... Are you applying for a visa or something, or just crossing the border for a couple weeks? It's my understanding that as long as you've got a passport or, and I just googled it, a NEXUS card then you can stay for up to six months. Canadian websites also mention something called an enhanced driver's license or an enhanced identification card being acceptable, though I don't know what makes either of them "enhanced." With proper documentation most people just pass on through, I can't see your credit history concerning cannabis fucking you like that.

I wouldn't try to cross the border with some weed, though. The anxiety alone'd probably give me a heart attack.

Nah, I’m not going to bring weed into the USA; but I sure intend on visiting Mass and/or Maine and buying/smoking there. IHad planned on using the ferry for a day trip to Bangor at first and then Boston. It’ll have to be a passport cause I let my license lapse in December. But , fall 2021 is my plan. Plenty of time and I’m hoping for federal legalization in the US By then.

When I was younger I brought weed into the US but it was just as stupid then as now. And the funny thing was I did it for my ex (I didn’t smoke at the time). Had an RV searched once and they made us stand ~100 feet away after making sure we had no electronic devices on us.

But buying weed in Colorado was no problem even in 2001. Damn good beer too.

Tom

Yeah, dude, it's like... I know hundreds of people probably get away with smuggling personal amounts every day, but I really don't wanna be the dumbass that spends 10 years in some foreign jail because I wanted to smoke some weed.

Plus, you're right, it's so easy to obtain most places.But yeah, dude, from everything I've been told all you need is a valid passport and you shouldn't have a problem. I mean, get advice from a more knowledgeable source than me but I don't think your credit history's anything you need to worry about for a short trip.

There’s going to be a shit ton more day or 1/2 day trips possible living out on the coast rather than in the middle of the damn prairies. Lot more stuff to explore and quite honestly a lot of legal weed I wanna try in the northeast.

Plus all the seafood.

Honestly, there ain’t nothing holding me back; I’ve got 10+ relatives currently; so I’d be moving to a place with zero.

The biggest difficulty will be re-establishing black market connects, but that’ll come in time.

Biggest bonus ——> moving from a city of 700,000 to a town of 6,500.

Tom

ooooohhhh, got a mixed ounce earlier this morning, mostly Sugar Cookies with a few grams of OG Diesel to bring 'er up to 28g.

it smells wonderful. There's nothing like buds that make you not even want to crack the jar on account of boofin' an entire room. My last pick-up was decent, but it was a dark green, super dense bud. Not compressed, just thick buds. It's really nice to luck out with somethin' lime green and frosty as a fuckin' snowman again.

Stupid fuckers. I had just smoked a bowl and was sitting down to play Civ VI and had 2 pieces of fried chicken in a plate. I sat it down to my right, keeping it far away from my dog. Didn’t see one of my cats hidden in between 2 chairs. I’m distracted, as smokers are, hear growling and turn to my right seeing my terrier rushing at one of my cats that was scamping away with an entire piece of chicken. I look at my plate, and yup only one piece left. Now the terrier is whining because she can’t have an entire piece of chicken.

Tom