• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man. The night's darkest just before the dawn. Things will get better. Hang in there bud.

im really upset the fuckers at work paid me today so I gotta wait til tomorrow for my money.

Im gonna bast em soon.

hey umfree, I know it probably doesn't seem like it whatsoever, but this is a huge opportunity for you. This is the chance for you to kick some of those habits that have been fucking you up and replace them with some habits that will take you to where you want to be in life.

I remember when I was withdrawing off of oxycodone and xanax, just going through complete fucking hell wrapped up in a little ball on my bed thinking about maybe killing myself. I kept thinking about how much I had fucked my life up and how enslaving the drugs I was using were. Some seriously dark thoughts. I don't know exactly when, but after a few weeks of that type of behavior I felt something click in my head. Like a spark of happiness that I hadn't felt in years, like genuine happiness for no apparent reason. I didn't feel euphoric, but I didn't feel like complete shit either. I just felt normal. That feeling didn't last very long but it was enough to remind me that I could be truly happy again without drugs. It was enough to get me thinking about all the things that I could now do- all the things that dope was holding me back from, I was free. I didn't need to take it every day anymore.

Life isn't fairytale, I'm sure you know by now. But try and hang in there, the only way your life will get better is if you start to put some effort into it. I know it is hard as hell but try and take your focus off of drugs and anxiety and put it on things that will really make you happy. There is no solution to life, I still crave opiates from time to time, but things can get better. I'm over a year off of pills, been cutting back on my weed use, and I'm feeling better than I have in a long time. Better than I thought I could have.

^that is so true. I remember when I went to treatment for benzos (and a little bit of other stuff but that was the dependence), after about 10-14 days I had this breakthrough and just felt happy. Still remember it to this day and that was over 5 years ago. I have no desire to be clean like that, and can't be with my illness, but I remember that feeling.

@Mafioso, you gotta tell me where those cougars are! I'm pretty sure you're not that far from me, and I'm not driving to OC, but I imagine it's a thing a little farther north too.

@Jbuilt, that video is hilarious

Feeling good, eating some yogurt for breakfast then gonna hit the D-Nail for some Jillybean dabs

@mafioso thanks for your thoughts and concern it is very nice to see empathy to a stranger thru the webs. I agree with pretty much all you said.

On another note so I've been posting about how my wife and I are separated blah blah trying to work it out, I'm staying with family where I grew up in PA and my wife is still in Washington state. So I get a call this morning, Shes pregnant now to. That's the way life is lol. What the fuck

hang in there umfree, you only get one life so make the most of it. I bet you could drastically turn things around and this portion of your life will serve as a marking point when you look back later on. You will be able to say "that was when I realized how precious life was" or whatever it is for you.

Felonious, i'm more central cali but cougars are nation wide haha. I've only been with one so I'm still an amateur hunter... but my best advice is to try to find an older lady with a hungry look in her eyes, chat her up as if she was your age(she was at one time and probably wishes she still was........)

for me I showed up at a bar and my buddy was already chatting a group of them up(lol...) and I just kept it going until I asked one if she had any cigarettes to get her alone. I've heard of cougar bars tho.. they could be pure urban legend but I choose to believe. I imagine a bar with a bunch of thirsty older woman, wallets fat with divorce settlements.....

they say people heard a low boom... sounds like they were using a lot of butane in a garage with no ventilation, then source of ignition and boom once the gas became dense enough. Pretty sure that closed loop systems are required in CO and this is why- or maybe it has more to do with emissions. either way, closed loop is far superior but if they were smart enough to figure out a closed loop system they would have been smart enough not to blow themselves up.

did some blow tonight, now I'm here chiefin down trying to get to sleep. idk why I do blow besides the fact that it was free and it makes me feel good.. oh ya...

lolz

went on a hike and had to listen to some guy talk about how good his iso oil was...

got home and was like, well you can try some BHO....

one dab, made homie a convert.

lolz

went on a hike and had to listen to some guy talk about how good his iso oil was...

haha hard to deny a dab to the face. can't act like you're not high af

be like -_- yo i'm not high -_-

lolz

To be fair, I am far from the most experienced with oils and concentrates (I smoke more flower than anything, and when it comes to concentrates, bubble hash tends to be my thing), most of the BHO and all the QWISO I have used I made myself, and I would wager most BHO I have consumed that was made by other people was made by people who care about proper procedures considerably less than I do.

Still, my experience is that QWISO is a superior product to BHO, I would readily acknowledge BHO is more potent, but QWISO still fucked my shit up and it did so whilst tasting sweet and hitting fairly smoothly as well. I am sure my technique is an issue, but ime BHO is really harsh and often tastes like shit. I don't find potency to be the be all end all that a lot of people do when it comes to hash, for whatever reason I seem to get a better high from slightly less potent forms of hash, despite the fact it requires smoking a little more.

It seems like you tend to run flowers over trim, and I can imagine oil would offer considerably better yields than bubble in this case, I make all of my hash from trim and popcorn, and would much rather extract the goodies with ice water than a chemical solvent.

QWISO is good. It is quite good if you do multiple washes to get out the chlorophyl that BHO never gets in the first place. If I gave a shit, I'd do a second QWISO after the BHO run to make shitty hash, and add BHO as required to boost the quality to your desired standard. Bubble is a nice to mix with bud when you do a bho run.

i mostly do bottom of the bag shake, but the bud is all primo. Best yield of bud I got was around 17%

need to move to CO

My best QWISO result came from evaporating the iso I used to clean out the mesh of my bubble bags after I put a few runs through them. I made sure to use a different lot of iso to clean off the less desirable bags and didn't bother evaporating it, the stuff I got from cleaning my productive bags was awesome though. :)

I highly recommend this to anyone who uses bubble bags, not only do you get a bit of nice oil at the end but your bags will drain quicker next time!

Last edited:
cougar.jpeg

agghhhhh I'm too bored right now.

fuck it, I'ma be a rebel and double-post.

any of you guys been keeping up with the Final Fantasy games? the single player ones? I haven't played one since XI and a new one just released today.... I think... I think I'll be going to gamestop soon.... unless the series has gone to shit since FFXI? I've heard mixed opinions.

idk, I need a new rpg in my life.

I know what you mean, bruh. I stopped playing FF a while ago too.

I'm still playing D3 Reaper of Souls if that means anything.

Diablo 3?

I never even started.

I'd rather keep my hopes high instead of letting them get leveled. Nothing will ever compare to Diablo 2:LoD. EVER. Fuck this World of Warcraft shit, Diablo 2 was my fucking game.

But yeah, I just bought Final Fantasy Type-O HD. Hope it's not a letdown...

diablo 3?

I never even started.

I'd rather keep my hopes high instead of letting them get leveled. Nothing will ever compare to diablo 2:lod. Ever. Fuck this world of warcraft shit, diablo 2 was my fucking game.

But yeah, i just bought final fantasy type-o hd. Hope it's not a letdown...

d2 is life

Status
Not open for further replies.