• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you guys think of moonrocks, i ordered a few grams with my oz since they didnt have any hash. ordering weed like pizza seems weird. it almost feels natural to hide it when i don't need to. though id get alot of shit if smoked any tobacco my parents who i currently stay with have no problem with weed. well ill see how this 80 oz is when it gets here

Eh... just another form of concentrate to me basically. Flower works better for me and is cheaper so I stick with it. I'm not sure if anything will ever change my mind on that.

you can get flower cheaper but would you prefer a 10 gram of topshelf weed or 10 gram of moon rock ?

i don't know why i don't order from these delivery places more often free gram of wax and a wax joint plus 2 grams of weed thrown in i wasnt expecting, i guess it pays to pay attention to those text specials

As a regular purchase? Flower 9 times out of 10.

Moonrocks are cool, though. Easy to make yourself, too, but they always end up a huge, sticky (and expensive!) mess when I handle 'em. Definitely worth trying if you never have before, but still, though, like Network said, it's just another concentrate. It's not gonna be game-changing but you'll probably enjoy it.

i agree its something to try and gives a pretty good high, but very hard to get lit, i would of preffered bubble hash but they didn't have any. just like wax joints usually expensive but they get you pretty high.

from what i understand moonrocks is just flower soaked in oil and usualy covered in kief, so im not sure how well that would vaporize

4Zvmewh.png

what is the best way to consume wax without a nail, i have some but it seem like i'm wasiting it when i throw some in a bowl. i know smoking with foil is supposed be pretty bad for the foil but ignore all that. i have done this and its no worse that smoking it off a bowl. what is a better way, with out having to make a trip to the smoke shop,

Do you own any metal screens? Take one and put it in the bowl with a small hole poked in in the center then take another and roll it up into a tube and stick it in the center. Put a tiny bit of wax in the top of the tube and hover your lighter above it.

though i have met people who have smoked off a dab rig. i think at this point they were bragging about how much they were wasting.at the right temp this would probably be real good

Status
Not open for further replies.