• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear that! All too often I find myself waiting until the water's yellow and has ashes all through it before I go to change it, and then wonder where the hell that bronchitis came from when I get sick as a dog a week or two later.

I just hate dry hits through a pipe, metal especially. It's too damn hot compared to something that's been cooled and filtered with water. Strangely enough, though, I love joints and blunts but absolutely can't stand them when you rig 'em to a bong. Tastes like complete shit, imo.
I've only burnt my tongue a couple times this year from a wild cherry, lol.

I've been eyeing the genius pipe for this reason. It's suppose to cool the smoke down but some of the reviews sound like it's pretty minimal. I dunno. It does look cool though.
s-l300.png

Then there's those pipes you can put in a freezer, but that's more prep work I'm not into. And don't even get me started with vapes. Those things are nothing but prep work.

well this guy gave me a bong but, its missing the bowl of course so i used it a few times crafting one out of foil, im kind of stoned and would like to use it but its it dosent work well i i think somking a joint in the stem might work well, anyways ill tell you how it went later

If you need a lab to tell you that your shit is 40% less or more potent, then you got bigger problems.

As usual you miss the point. You won't be able to tell whether lab tests are accurate by consuming a product. Sure an experienced consumer could tell the difference between something 40% more/less potent... but that's not what this is about at all.

Most probably wouldn't know if flower labled 30% thc was really only 20% thc by smoking it. But again, this isn't even about consumer experience. This test just demonstrated how producers can easily fudge the test results through selective batch sampling.

But by all means, trust in thy labels.

finaly found the bowl to my bong, very stoned now, is there any easy way to clean a bong or do i need to go buy a bottle of isopropyl

Found this while reading this article..
"Colorado’s Marijuana Enforcement Division is requiring pesticide testing for marijuana flower and trim, but not concentrates. The new rules took effect Aug. 1."

and this"At this time Proficiency Testing and acceptable limits have not yet been
established for testing of pesticides in Medical or Retail Marijuana Concentrates"

just filled a black and mild full of gelato, i love smoking woodtip blunts.

You can get a replacement bowlpiece pretty easily. If you have a local headshop, they should have something for sale. If not, just google "replacement bowlpiece for bong"

It'd be better to go in person, though, as they're probably cheaper than what you'd pay for shipping and handling for an online order. Also, you're going to want to get the right size for your bong. They're typically going to use either 14mm or 18mm bowl pieces, but if you've got a handcrafted masterpiece there can be some variation.

Seems like ever since I quit opiates, I gotta keep stoned. Any attempt to cut back has failed so I will remain a big pothead. Just smoked some congolese and some kush as well.

Don't know of a better way to clean a piece than 99% isopropanol, salt, and a cleaning brush on wire. Can't stand dirty bongs ruin the taste of good strains so I clean my bong frequently. Recently I dropped the bowl in a benzo daze. Fuck. I never break glass so I had to go grab a new 14mm one. Can't think of the last time I broke any glass pieces. It's a lot nicer of a bowl though for my bong and was pretty cheap.

With nice glass, that's all you can do really.

I've been using a small one hitter glass piece so I've been getting away with boiling it.

one tip make sure to empty out all the tobacco in the b&m otherwhise it wont hit as well

walking down into the garden to smoke a cig right after my dad just smoked a bowl. i walk buy and hes holding it in so i dont smell, im not sure why. one of these days im going to smoke a blunt with him cause why not

I'm not going to answer this myself, yet, because I don't want to lead anyone into answering a certain way. I also suggest anyone who replies just replies first before reading other opinions. Best way to get an unbiased subjective opinion. With that said...

Do you guys feel sativas or indicas are generally more psychedelic when you get to the "super fucked up" range of being high? I have one in mind that's almost universally more psychedelic and dissociative than the other.

^ Same

I'm trying to plan the time watch The Hobit trilogy and then the LODR trilogy throughout next month. Binging ain't easy.

Netflix?

There's this awesome show I stumbled across a little while ago called Wentworth. It's about a women's prison in Australia, and that show is brutal. I swear, there were times where I felt like a little old lady glued to her soap operas watching it.

Pure indicas like hindu kush can really help me concentrate. I know other people who are like this too (who have ADHD). Then again, heroin provided me with creativity, mental clarity, physical relaxation / stimulation, and cognitive enhancement and I hated nodding if I took too much so I am a downer dude through and through since they tend to lift me up and when I get high I am usually looking to be functional.

Pure indicas I would say are psychedelic as they help me to meditate (generally speaking, and to me personally) since I can focus so well. Stuff that is more sativa will have me in giggle fits, spaced out, thoughts in all directions, laid out in bed, hungry as hell, just totally wrecked when I hit a lot of Red Congolese or varieties of haze. It's really fun and my favourite kind of weed but I can't be like that all my life. For some people (maybe my stimulant-loving friends) I imagine it would be something like the opposite. The 50/50 hybrids are the ones that tend to hit me hardest and quickest out the bong.

Man that comedown on that sour diesel is a hard "fuck you go lay in bed and don't move" crash. Very unpleasant. Good news is I'm starting an involuntary/practically unbreakable week + 1 day break for vacation tomorrow. So maybe it'll be fun again when I come back.

^ Same

I'm trying to plan the time watch The Hobit trilogy and then the LODR trilogy throughout next month. Binging ain't easy.
I didn't really enjoy the Hobit trilogy, but my fiance and I own the LOTR extended editions on bluray. I honestly wouldn't even bother watching the theatrical releases, they cut about an hour+ from each film.

We just watched all the star wars movies and are finishing up the clone wars. I'm really enjoying Star Wars atm. Playing a lot of the games too.

If there's two fim franchises that were the best ever for gaming, it's definitely those two. Star Wars and LOTR games are almost always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.