• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are you guys smokin on.

I got some unbelievable quality Congolese. Tropical weed, man. I've seen it before but it wasn't a good enough grow. It seems really good for depression and is lemon / citrusy and reeks up my whole place opening the jar. Pretty happy day I rarely see weed this good! Potency is off the charts I'm so high. It is hard to get me really stoned after 15 years. I'm in good hash territory this stuff is so strong.
Nice.

I was going to make some 1:1 CBD/THC oil tonight but I ate a juicy fillet instead. So good. It will be worth the wait.

i cant decide should i get 7 grams of wax or a ounce of weed.
Daily limit huh?

Buy one today and the other tomorrow.

these will last me a few weeks at least , so im trying to think what will last longer

You use a wax pen, right?

I feel like a pen would have you going through 7g of wax faster than you'd smoke 28g of flowers. If you had a dab rig, I'd say go with wax because actual dabs seem to hit way harder than any wax pen I've tried.... They get you where you want to be with significantly less product. With pens I feel like I can hit them all day and barely catch a buzz.

I'd go for flowers.

I'd love 1:1 CBD oil or a 0:1 more pure CBD. My supplier offers different ratios of oils. Could help me cut back on smoking, maybe, the CBD one might lower my THC tolerance too. A 1: 1 would be sweet though and to try taking a massive dose of it too. I have access to that I'll be trying it next month.

The Congolese has has me in giggle fits for the past 24 hours. I've been feasting too, and slept a solid 10 hours. Getting ready to cook again. This is some potent green.

You use a wax pen, right?

I feel like a pen would have you going through 7g of wax faster than you'd smoke 28g of flowers. If you had a dab rig, I'd say go with wax because actual dabs seem to hit way harder than any wax pen I've tried.... They get you where you want to be with significantly less product. With pens I feel like I can hit them all day and barely catch a buzz.

I'd go for flowers.
i think your right the flower is better buy for me at the moment.
is the difference between a rig and a pen that much, iv'e been thinking about checking them out but haven't really looked at prices. maybe once i start working more, i just had my hours cut in half so i'm trying to conserve until they go back to normal

So what are you guys smokin on.

I got some unbelievable quality Congolese. Tropical weed, man. I've seen it before but it wasn't a good enough grow. It seems really good for depression and is lemon / citrusy and reeks up my whole place opening the jar. Pretty happy day I rarely see weed this good! Potency is off the charts I'm so high. It is hard to get me really stoned after 15 years. I'm in good hash territory this stuff is so strong.

I remember getting myself indoor grown Red Congolese/Congolese Red which ever why you wanna pronounce it but that was some strong stuff and the high was an incredible, super hyperactive and cerebral high. I got my hands on it twice and when mind doing so again so I'm a bit jealous of you there dude.

Well Enjou to the fullest bud =D

Small side note: Why are there so little emoticans to choose from?

i think your right the flower is better buy for me at the moment.
is the difference between a rig and a pen that much, iv'e been thinking about checking them out but haven't really looked at prices. maybe once i start working more, i just had my hours cut in half so i'm trying to conserve until they go back to normal

Oh yeah, huge difference. I'm not sure the science behind it but my uneducated guess would be that a dab rig delivers a more concentrated hit. There might be something about bioavailability and method of ingestion involved but hey, don't quote me on that.

It's all perspective. In the early 2000's it felt like we had tons of 'em.

I remember getting myself indoor grown Red Congolese/Congolese Red which ever why you wanna pronounce it but that was some strong stuff and the high was an incredible, super hyperactive and cerebral high. I got my hands on it twice and when mind doing so again so I'm a bit jealous of you there dude.

Well Enjou to the fullest bud =D

Dude, I enjoyed it a little too quickly. But that's how it goes with me and aromatic, ambrosial sativas like that. I enjoyed the hell out of every hit, got a little left but just reupped for the weekend with a strain called Zeus that looks potent and more of a balanced hybrid at least. Still no full indica to mellow me out they didn't have anything good. Was hoping for fire 100% indica but oh well. I can't function on hardcore sativas like that. I love them so much, but they turn me into a giggly mess. Definitely lovely recreational stuff, creative too. Some of the best weed I've ever smoked. I got a panic disorder though so that's probably why a full indica often makes me very focussed and alert. I've been off in tropical lala land these past few days on the Red Congolese lol. Best part in my opinion is the 20% afghani weaved in. Those effects linger and I've been getting amazing sleeps while smoking only this sativa.

I feel like I'm flying on a cloud right now, hitting .3 gram tokes of both of those strains got a little extra cash of course I'm burning it away : )

I was having cravings for heroin so I didn't feel save having the money tbh so I got some fire chron that is totally satisfying to me with these heavy, terpene filled flavourful tokes.

I've been so damn stressed getting off these fucking pills lately I've been getting the better stuff to smoke : )

I hit a gram in three tokes this morning, if I do that fast enough I'm approaching dab territory. I need a bigger bong and a new rig. If I had more money I'd be dabbing globs at this point lol but I'm broke as fuck, need a job. Can hardly afford to keep high but I always, without fail do somehow.

It's all perspective. In the early 2000's it felt like we had tons of 'em.
The forum software we use is from the mid-2000s lol. If the software is updated, perhaps there will be new emoticons.

For the time I've been here, I've found the ones available to be plenty... evocative.

I can't believe I used to think $10 grams from my previous favorite (currently have no favorite) dispensary were an alright deal. I mean for 30% THC, beautiful cure/trim, compared to the illegal market it's a good deal. But a lot of dispensaries here have flower as good for like $100 an ounce or less.

That is the connect I need in my life.

Seriously, it's killing me right now financially but I refuse to never be anything but stoned to the max. I won't smoke for like 8 hours I actually feel it but, you know what I mean. The weed ain't going anywhere and my natural inclination and having been a grower in the past, is to smoke around an ounce of chron a day. Now I'm smoking an eighth and it's just like what the fuck happened. Well, a lot of bad stuff in life and I'm worse for wear but the expensive weed situation sure isn't helping and I didn't plant any outdoor this year.

$100 an ounce for med grade would be nice. It is about double that here in the medical system, which I don't really like all that much to begin with. I need to start growing again, I can legally now just in a bad life situation that prevents me from having the freedom to do so. Man, can't wait to grow some indoor sativa again! I might give that red congolese a try, it's such good shit but probably a harder plant to grow to its potential I would think.

Smokin on some mostly indica today, pretty lazy. One of thoes days where I'm not watching my herb intake and don't really care, just smokin that weed.

I think today is going to be a no weed day for me. Just feels right. Also I have to get up early tomorrow and I definitely get too lazy to get up and do things unless I absolutely NEED to when I've been high the day before

I was just thinking about how I smoke way too much weed and how this negatively impacts my life in a significant way. Still trying to find balance, since I can't seem to ever quit. I haven't done opiates in 8 months and have NO cravings to go back to that hell on earth. I don't have any excuses not to just quit but I find myself fiending it most days.

I find it hard to wait until noon. Really hard, and I usually don't. I get up around 4 - 5am though (and its past midnight again... I recall when I felt a little tired after 6 hours rest). I do get a little nap in later on though typically, pretty much still in my own personal rehab. Can only expect so much improvement in 8 months after frying the poor brain for so long.

Out of weed for tonight, saving a little for tomorrow morning. Smoked the rez from my bong and then hit all the ash in my tray, which would be a level below rez. Then there is carpet surfing but I'm not really down for that past midnight when I have chronic problems with my spine and haven't been smoking hash lately which really is the prized carpet find.

8 months is awesome but it's still kinda fresh for you too I bet.

It took me a solid 4 years after quitting heroin to lower my weed consumption and quit for any significant amount of time. At the peak of my weed usage (only a couple years ago) I was dabbing through 1/2 gram of wax and smoking a gram of flower a day. This year I'm using that same amount in about about three weeks to a month, and I've been able to quit for weeks at a time without too much rebound anxiety. It's a completely different world I live in now that I'm not in Colorado, but I certainly couldn't have done a move like this even just two years ago.

I even made a post at that time about how impossible and terrifying it would be for me to move out of Colorado, where I was spoiled to death with top shelf for next to nothing. Of course I miss it, but I don't miss how dependent I let myself become on it either.

Never stop making changes in your life for the better. I'm such a happier person now than I've ever been to be honest. I'm coming up on 5 years clean from opiates.

Hey that's awesome you made it through, we are the lucky ones. I don't see myself ever going back to opiates despite having chronic pain. The chronic spinal pain is way less painful than being a junkie. I last used H two July's ago, and it was oxy that I quit for this year. I am finding some cravings creeping in for the smack but I'll be okay. I just don't see how it could be possible for me to stop smoking pot on a regular basis right now and I'm cool with that considering all things, and where I live I can get weed in 10 minutes (it's expensive though). I really need to start dabbing again for my health though as if I'm bonging a joints worth of weed in a hit I just simply should be dabbing. Unfortunately my rig was confiscated the last time I used (and came close to OD, blacked out for 12 hours and remember nothing but I was breathing). So I kind of deserved losing the rig although I was popping the pills.

Network did you make it a day? I've taken one 0.2 gram bong toke in the past 16 or so hours. I've been awake for 12 of those... when this becomes disruptive it's definitely time to cut back. I plan on smoking at 420, soon I'll have a nice heavy rip and I got a white widow cross, surprisingly nice stuff. Nothing too potent but a real smooth and flavourful smoke.

Still definitely an adjustment after 8 months. My body has been going haywire all this time. I'm doing so much better but it's hard to see because that's just how heroin withdrawal is. It's easy to forget how bad the sickness is when you still don't feel good but I don't have another withdrawal in me. I've found the past few months really tough. The first month was a horror show. I see a bright future for myself though.

Sort of stressed out and depressed. But yeah, even smoking one bong rip today having been awake for 12 hours is great. I typically smoke pretty compulsively. About to pack another bowl, almost 420. Then I said I'd wait til 8 or 9 (self control issues aha so I have to do it like this or I just smoke it all away)

what do you guys think of moonrocks, i ordered a few grams with my oz since they didnt have any hash. ordering weed like pizza seems weird. it almost feels natural to hide it when i don't need to. though id get alot of shit if smoked any tobacco my parents who i currently stay with have no problem with weed. well ill see how this 80 oz is when it gets here

Status
Not open for further replies.