• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBD also naturally taste like cherries. Kinda makes terps useless.

That's interesting you should mention that, I just walked into my room and thought "weird, smells like cherries in here". Maybe the CBD vapor stink hanging around from yesterday.

It's mellow

2420-Shiny-Cherubi.png

I'm going to go try to pick up a half or maybe even an ounce of Ringo's Gift ( 1%/15% ) because I've been craving CBD bud for a while now, never found a good deal on it until now. A half for around $30, or an ounce for $50 post tax.

how is the quality at that price, iv'e been tempted to try some but usualy at that good of a price the quality isn't very good.

how is the quality at that price, iv'e been tempted to try some but usualy at that good of a price the quality isn't very good.

Ugly trim and sometimes a less than ideal cure with harsher smoke/vapor, you're never going to find beautiful weed for that cheap, at least not that I've seen. But it still works to serve its purpose.

I have been able to get weed (you name the strain) at that price without sacrificing quality. It wasn't everyday but it wasn't hard to find if I was looking hard enough for it either.

Newsletters, coupons from local editorials and a couple websites is enough to shop smart in Colorado.

Newsletters (email) are a nice way to get really exclusive deals too. The last one I got was a solid A top shelf 7g dime bag (after tax), called Mob Boss. Absolutely stunning.

Yeah my bubblegum that I got for $15/quarter after tax was actually fairly good looking. Smelled good, fresh grow (I think from April IIRC), etc but definitely not the "best" I've ever seen and I wouldn't expect it for that price. Dummies will pay $14/gram BEFORE TAX for weed that they think looks good.

If only my dog shits hash :D

Unless you saying my stuff looks like shit and not worth the time?

Shit, I'd love to have my hands on that hash. The weed looks meh, but even meh-looking weed can get you where you want.

For real, though, that hash looks tasty.

^ Hell yeah, Jib. Joints, bowls and hot chocolate. That's the kind of hash that goes well with everything.

Also, the shadow that the weed and hash make looks like a really perky chested cavewoman. lol.

Trip

It's certainly not the first time someone has said that. It's a typical reaction for noobs in my experience. People who have never seen hash are usually not keen to it.

It doesn't matter how much I think I like the smell of some top shelf flower, there will always be some noob that thinks all weed smells like dirty socks.

Weed (in all forms) is an acquired taste.

It's certainly not the first time someone has said that. It's a typical reaction for noobs in my experience. People who have never seen hash are usually not keen to it.

It doesn't matter how much I think I like the smell of some top shelf flower, there will always be some noob that thinks all weed smells like dirty socks.

lol well im in no means a noob smoker and even if it looks like goat skat, i can promise you this, the taste is awesome and the high is very welcome

So what are you guys smokin on.

I got some unbelievable quality Congolese. Tropical weed, man. I've seen it before but it wasn't a good enough grow. It seems really good for depression and is lemon / citrusy and reeks up my whole place opening the jar. Pretty happy day I rarely see weed this good! Potency is off the charts I'm so high. It is hard to get me really stoned after 15 years. I'm in good hash territory this stuff is so strong.

I've seen hash before. It doesn't always look the same. Sometimes it looks like dog shit, sometimes it doesn't. Maybe the dog shit you've seen is different. Different dogs have different diets and digestive processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.