• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Megathread

Nothing after 24 years smoking Mary Jane. It's a waste of money for me, but for other people its a relief from whatever.

I personally stay by my grass.

Have a nice evening all :)

JJ

I prefer smoking good quality CBD bud, probably the best weed to smoke imho. Its a bit rougher and tastes hempish but its got a good vibe and feels good and different than hash.

How do under-the-tongue drops, gummies and vaping it compare? Do they feel different or does one feel stronger?

Those tongue drops are pretty cool. I've gotten them several times mail-order from a company called Koi CBD, and it's hard for me to tell if the effects are placebo or not... but either way, they're relaxing as hell. Might be because you get a mouthful of weed flavor from them but eh, I enjoyed 'em the several times I bought some.

Kind of expensive, though. I'd much rather get high if I'm spending decent coinage on my cannabis(-related products.)

CBD sublingual drops stopped me from having fentanyl related seizure activity and likely saved my life.

Sublingual CBD is the only way I take it now.

Sublingual CBD is the only way I've ever "felt it" meaning I could tell a difference.

Yet it's hard to tell with a non-psychoactive substance, right?

I enjoy the drops for a longer experience. Exemple: I'm going to work, I'll take about 10-20mg in drops, and it will help with pain for a large part of my shift. I started smoking high-CBD strains lately, the relief is much quicker. If I feel very bad when getting up in the morning or after a long shift, I'll smoke a small bowl and I'll be better in a couple of minutes. The drops take longer before that I feel them.

Last edited:
I enjoy the drops for a longer experience. Exemple: I'm going to work, I'll take about 10-15mg in drops, and it will help with pain for a large part of my shift. I started smoking high-CBD strains lately, the relief is much quicker. If I feel very bad when getting up in the morning or after a long shift, I'll smoke a small bowl and I'll be better in a couple of minutes. The drops take longer before that I feel them.

I used to dose huge amounts of psychedelics 6-8 hours before work. Had a very positive effect on my productiveness, pain levels, anxiety levels, etc...

Personally I find CBD to be mostly placebo, but hey, I'm a druggie, so take that with a grain of salt.

I'd rather take aspirin for a headache vs CBD. More effective IMO.

I think the whole CBD craze is riding off the back of cannabis legality and is really overhyped. I'm not saying CBD doesn't have bennefits, I'm saying it's just a bunch of people who imagine every chemical in cannabis is beneficial. Some of them would say weed cures cancer..... (how many times have I heard that bullshit?).

I used to dose huge amounts of psychedelics 6-8 hours before work. Had a very positive effect on my productiveness, pain levels, anxiety levels, etc...

Personally I find CBD to be mostly placebo, but hey, I'm a druggie, so take that with a grain of salt.

I'd rather take aspirin for a headache vs CBD. More effective IMO.

I have restless legs syndrom, chronic pain and depression/anxiety. I had access to light opiates like codeine for a while, it worked great, but I didn't want to find a black market source because I have an addictive personnality, so I moved to CBD. I haven't touched cannabis products for years before that switch, I noticed that tolerance comes very fast. At first, 8mg was a lot, and now I can take 30mg and you wouldn't notice anything. I stay away from high-THC strains because it is THC metabolites that are tested if you have an accident on the road or something.

When I was younger, I remember going to work on the coming down of a few e pills, or of 4gr of shrooms, or ket, speed, ... but these days are gone. I remember blacking out at school on a monday after doing speed, ket, MDMA and salvia on the saturday. :( Now, I trip less than 1 time per year, low dose like 8mg 4-aco-dmt or 20mg allylescaline, that's enough to travel where I want to.

I have restless legs syndrom, chronic pain and depression/anxiety. I had access to light opiates like codeine for a while, it worked great, but I didn't want to find a black market source because I have an addictive personnality, so I moved to CBD. I haven't touched cannabis products for years before that switch, I noticed that tolerance comes very fast. At first, 8mg was a lot, and now I can take 30mg and you wouldn't notice anything. I stay away from high-THC strains because it is THC metabolites that are tested if you have an accident on the road or something.

When I was younger, I remember going to work on the coming down of a few e pills, or of 4gr of shrooms, or ket, speed, ... but these days are gone. I remember blacking out at school on a monday after doing speed, ket, MDMA and salvia on the saturday. :( Now, I trip less than 1 time per year, low dose like 8mg 4-aco-dmt or 20mg allylescaline, that's enough to travel where I want to.

More power to you bro, if you find something that works for you and makes you feel better GOOD!!!! I love it.

as far as restless legs, I have never found anyone that suffers from it who exercises. I am not criticising you or your ways, but have you ever experienced opioid withdrawal? how often do you exercise?

I've had MANY restless leg/arm scenarios in my life and every single one was from drugs AND lack of exercise.. They seem to coalesce.

For me, the #1 worst part of opioid withdrawal is the restless legs/arms. I can't sleep because I'm constantly flexing my muscles in order to get it to stop. Your whole body ACHES. I fucking HATE that shit!!!!

More power to you bro, if you find something that works for you and makes you feel better GOOD!!!! I love it.

as far as restless legs, I have never found anyone that suffers from it who exercises. I am not criticising you or your ways, but have you ever experienced opioid withdrawal? how often do you exercise?

I've had MANY restless leg/arm scenarios in my life and every single one was from drugs AND lack of exercise.. They seem to coalesce.

For me, the #1 worst part of opioid withdrawal is the restless legs/arms. I can't sleep because I'm constantly flexing my muscles in order to get it to stop. Your whole body ACHES. I fucking HATE that shit!!!!

I lost hope on the medical system, I would probably get a diagnostic of fibromyalgia or constant fatigue syndrom if I pushed hard to get it, but it wouldn't help me much. I got sick after 2 sets of travel vaccines and 5 dental amalgams (the grey ones containing mercury). I'm always doing a bit of exercise, but if I push myself a bit too hard, I crash and end up in bed with very bad pain (sometimes worst than the appendicitis I had last year) and total exhaustion. I never went throught OW, but I feel so bad when I crash, I think I have an idea of how it feels like. I'm following a very specific protocol for mercury detox at the moment, but it might takes me a few years to complete it and get better. One thing that helps me a lot is kambo, but with the covid situation, it's hard to meet my praticionner.

so ive got 10ml liquid containing 100mg of cbd. does anybody have experience with some of these cbd liquids? how is it?

CBD sublingual drops stopped me from having fentanyl related seizure activity and likely saved my life.

Sublingual CBD is the only way I take it now.

Sublingual CBD is the only way I've ever "felt it" meaning I could tell a difference.

Yet it's hard to tell with a non-psychoactive substance, right?

That's a myth: CBD IS psychoactive. It just doesn't make you high/stoned like THC.

So the general consensus is to keep with the drops?
I mean CBD legit is psychoactive (that's been proven) and it potentiates opioids and Gabapentinoids. So I'm happy to keep droppin' (I did get some yummy gummies but I binged on them 'cause they tasted so good lmao).

I would just smoke weed but unfortunately a lot of weed in my area has chemicals added to it by dealers (so it can "compete with spice"). Any amount of synthetic cannabinoid gives me seizures. The twice I smoked spoked Spice I had severe, acute grand mal seizures bad enough to land me in hospital and the times I have had this adulterated cannabis it has given me severe myoclonus.
I love just regular weed but rarely take the risk anymore. Unless it's from this one guy I know who grows it himself (and organically) because his stuff just makes me super-chill (like 1mg Xanax maybe) and makes me giggle non-stop. It also the only substance I've taken where I've had open-eye hallucinations and NOT felt scared (just found them real funny).

So the general consensus is to keep with the drops?
I mean CBD legit is psychoactive (that's been proven) and it potentiates opioids and Gabapentinoids. So I'm happy to keep droppin' (I did get some yummy gummies but I binged on them 'cause they tasted so good lmao).

I would just smoke weed but unfortunately a lot of weed in my area has chemicals added to it by dealers (so it can "compete with spice"). Any amount of synthetic cannabinoid gives me seizures. The twice I smoked spoked Spice I had severe, acute grand mal seizures bad enough to land me in hospital and the times I have had this adulterated cannabis it has given me severe myoclonus.
I love just regular weed but rarely take the risk anymore. Unless it's from this one guy I know who grows it himself (and organically) because his stuff just makes me super-chill (like 1mg Xanax maybe) and makes me giggle non-stop. It also the only substance I've taken where I've had open-eye hallucinations and NOT felt scared (just found them real funny).

I'm lucky, where I live, pot is legal. I buy it in gvt stores. Tested with levels of CBD and THC. I buy super-high CBD and low THC weed.

I'm lucky, where I live, pot is legal. I buy it in gvt stores. Tested with levels of CBD and THC. I buy super-high CBD and low THC weed.

Lucky! I live in hope that one day it will be legalized in my country too, but so far I don't see any signs of it.

Lucky! I live in hope that one day it will be legalized in my country too, but so far I don't see any signs of it.

I had been 15 years not buying weed before the legalization. Some crappy outdoor weed going around or stuff that made me paranoid, it wasn't cool. But, I remember that one time there was some special hash going around, the high was floating and calm :)

These oils were also useful for me when I suffered from insomnia and anxious dreams after some changes in my life. I was 16 at the time and was just starting to look for a cure. When I first turned to hemp store I realized that in this place I can find everything I needed. And you know these are quite good options for the СBD oils that I could use to cure my bad sleep. After a few weeks, I felt much better and can now safely fall asleep for several hours without even taking these oils. This is great!

Thanks for bumping this thread; I’m going to give it another try.

CBD while anxiolytic, does not necessarily promote sleep. The only reason it would is because you're less worried. That being said, CBD pretty much acts as a minor but relaxing stimulant to me at least. For sleep, I'd recommend CBN in conjunction with small amounts of THC.

CBG easily breaks down into both CBD and THC
I find this misleading. To be clear, CBG turns into CBD or THC only in the plant while its growing. At this point, breeders have selected for high CBG strains which lack the gene to produce THC/CBD synthase the enzyme responsible for catalytic transformation.

Lads theww fireworks at my house and smashed my window with baseball bat I had ate a cbd and thc brownie fourteen hours sleep like a baby this is proper cbd from the cannabis plant no thc has been removed