• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Megathread

How can I smoke it. Could you smoke it on foil it's good orally my mate bathes in a ml or two of it.
I use about six drops in a coffee and puts me to sleep then I wake up high
Can I smoke cigarette with it dripled om it
I've got cbd flower to smoke tho

Read the ingredients, it's most likely in a solution of coconut oil (or something similar) which you definitely do not want to smoke.

Most oral oils are only meant to be taken orally and not smoked.

How can I smoke it. Could you smoke it on foil it's good orally my mate bathes in a ml or two of it.
I use about six drops in a coffee and puts me to sleep then I wake up high
Can I smoke cigarette with it dripled om it
I've got cbd flower to smoke tho
I always smoked pot. Especially after a hard day's work. The main thing is not to use chemistry and know the measure. But the smell is disgusting. A friend recommended me to buy the equipment for myself and start growing marijuana. I bought all the necessary equipment, especially the best grow tent review 2020 . A month later, we decided to try what we got. As a result, the grass was very high quality. So try to grow it yourself, it will completely change your opinion about marijuana

Last edited:
I cannot believe the absurd shit that authority figures continue to blather about cannabis

I've also used CBD before to help me sleep better. He also helped me relieve stress quite well. The only drawback that I noticed with the CBD is that over time it is needed more and more, so I switched to bali kratom. I like it more than CBD, and there are so many more ways of it. For example, with the right dosage, kratom can be a great substitute for coffee or energy. If you change the dosage, then it will turn into an excellent sleeping pill that will help you sleep. It relieves pain as well as cbd, so when I compared these two remedies with each other, my choice fell on kratom, since it is actually more effective.

For me, I mainly use it to temper THC highs. If I ever eat too many edibles smoking some pure cbd is a way to shift the trip to a couchy tired feel rather than needing to focus my energy in not having a panic attack. I typically avoid it when high for the same reason, I like my highs generally sharp and strong.

CBD is great, I have found. Really does work.

However just like OP it takes huge doses for me to notice any benefit. Too expensive.

What CBD do you guys use?

One/Two hit of weed blows me away ($1...perhaps 50 cents). I have smoked and eaten up to $30 of CBD and nothing.

I usually use 99% pure isolate.

It doesn't make me "high", but 15/20mg sublingual administration takes away any fleeting aches, anxiety and gives a subtle sense of wellness. Also food and drink taste better, greater visual clarity.

I also love to vape it from time to time, often with THC concentrate. Vape your favourite dab and then do a side by side comparison of the same dab vaped, but with 50% isolate rendered in and tell me it's not better in almost every way.

cbd is great, i've never heard anyone having any side effects or unpleasant experience with it, they even prescribe it at the clinic i go to

...really wanting to hear how well it works...

M'well, 1st of all your title actually announced, and i quote: "Do you swear by CBD?"

Nonetheless it turns out my answer remains unchanged:
Animation_for_2-to-1_THC_vs_CBD_Ratio.gif
Leafly: How to help consumers understand the amount of THC and CBD in their cannabis (2017-Nov-29)

E.G. EXTREME THC:CBD ratios *ARE* most obviously MAN-MADE and that's a clear hint of potential mis-guided 3rd-party prejudiciable interference (...), synonymous of "VILIFICATION" - hence in absolute contradiction with my own simple guiding criteria which is to follow "The Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation". It implies that end canuck customers must grow at home to gain at least fair confidence they're not at risk to get chronically exposed to savvy designer non-detection Pest Control Product soups under the form of "traces" (according to H.-C.'s installed gurus who call us "chemophobics" if we dare question them...), nonetheless still requiring some expensive laboratory "gas chromatograph with a triple-quadrupole mass spectrometer" besides a whole logistic, including qualified technicians, etc!... All for the mere purpose of avoiding further vilification exactly; which at best seems impractical if not plain impossible on top of being already forbiden by law in Québec and Manitoba where it's just NOT an option at all anyway.

In definitive terms i'd comment the "Légaleezation" of cap'tain Itnoc (In The Name Of Children!) didn't only confiscate even more freedom for decent/responsible/loving adult citizens like bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists always did before, it actually perpetuates/develops socio-toxicity on multiple fronts; while i believe it's OKay to argue that "fidelization" by THC-centric selection is another legacy of self-serving politicians whol created a problem originating from a non-issue, essentially. In other words it's Victorian-age endoctrination which created a whole new "underground" market to begin with, now blaming *US* for *THEIR* own crimes against humanity. Imagine the sickening level of cynism of those "Expert$"/"Spe¢iali$ts" who didn't mind that LPs considered using a BANNED product called myclobutanil (e.g. without the consent/knowledge of customers...), although when heated it changes into HCN which happens to be a LEVEL-3 item of UN's Chemical Weapons Convention, equally known as Zyklon gas, the same from Germany's death camps. The summum of provocation being when Hydropothecary rebranded as Hexo announced they'd offer "Kosher" - a sinister masquerade if we agree that there's no such thing as kosher smoking in any case!! To conclude with this cascade of vilifying agravation lets finally mention H.-C. has published a "legal" PCP list featured with nearly a hundred PCPs, hence paving the golden route to some huge number of possible combinations intended to optimize toxic synergy and yet avoid raising flags, since effects multiply instead of just add up. Alcohol + prescription pills is a striking example of this basic principle.

It works because none of us are equiped with expert bug antennas trained to find traces of savvy soup and the best part of it is that this is practically impossible to prove, as Hexo already tried hard to define non-detection levels even before the canuck "Légaleezation".

So...

As a result, even a couple years after it's been made "legal" both in our federal *AND* provincial parliaments, Québekers & Manitobans continue to be denied fair access (free of an insulting amount of vilification...), on top of CBD which the UN finally seemed somewhat shy to suggest it needs reclassification, quite possibly as "novel" (Frankeinstein) food!

In practice CBD medication is a mirage and its associated cumulated industrialization effects might as well negate its usefulness anyway! Convenient/affordable experimention alone is no "legal" option and those who could have benefited most in the 18 - 21 age group are now formally excluded, while newly-hired cops go after them in schools, etc... Briefly put "Légaleezation" is an tragic accident programmed to hurt successive generations, denying elementary awareness of any mari-caca other than from this man-made/artificial EXTREME world illustrated above that bigots control to serve an equally bigot electoral base... Much the same as in good old intolerant (nazi...) Germany when gullible/naïve vulnerable people could be easily instrumentalized between 2 wars.

IMO the very few solutions we still have plumet to "blending" (despite severe quantity limitations forcing customers to manage with unsatisfying trade-offs), the other is COOPÉRATIVES owned & operated by users, for those same users. Just too bad the new mandarins put in place a monopoly that blocks such democratic competition so far.

So what i "swear by" is a fair sense of proportionality in all laws for everyone and i don't see it here, rendering the second accessory question hypothetical as we both know CBD ain't too popular outside the "legal" predatory system neither.

And now that CBD supplements are internationally targetted as "Novel Food" you can bet access to "BIO" quality cannabis free of man-made vilification ain't going to spread universally any time soon!

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

I personally think it's overrated, however I think it does help people but everyone is going to react differently. I prefer smoking flower.

It depends on your objective.

I sold CBD to many people when I worked in a smart shop and day after day they returned to tell me of the results. Most were positive and they ended up buying some more.

So based on these clients, I know that it works. They told me that it heps them with:

• Sleeping;
  • Pain Relief;
  • Migraines;
  • Post Menstrual Disconfort;
  • Skin treatment;

My personal experience limits to when I hurt myself like hitting my leg in the bed or paint in my back I used CBD patches and they work extremely well. So I know that it's possible to relieve pain using CBD.

If you want to find out what works for you I recommend that you start by choosing the intake.
The most popular ways are:

1. Oil;
  2. Crystals;
  3. Edibles;
  4. Creams and patches;
And then you should choose the dosage.

The only way to know the dosage is by trying out what works for you.

Start with a low dose product because they cost less (or just buy a very high concentration and use it for more time) and try it out.

Start with the dose recommended by the producer and gradually increase the dose until you feel satisfied with the effects.

If you see that you are spending too much money and the effects are barely noticeable maybe CBD is not the ideal medication for you.

i get mine (isolate) cheap in isolate on the Arabian site hahaha... Arabian name that links suppliers for pretty much anything and everything. lol. i took a 50mg hit right before a dot drug test and didnt pop for thc so im hella a believer. For maximum effect bang it at proper temp and ghost. then eat some. shit is like a teaspoon of sugar i barely notice it. BUT after i bang it I am definitely under effect for at least 20 minutes heavy but it goes away which is why you eat some to prolong the effects. .

So my tolerances are nonexistant and I suffer from weed psychoticism sometimes. But regardless, Im buying some gums too and I wondered in what ways are the cbd:thc gums different? Is it more calm and bodyhigh sort of?

Keep in mind, weed was my doc even when I had unlimited access to money.

Recently I've picked up the kratom again. I take about a level teaspoon a few times a day when I'm stressed out. I have quite a lot of CBD and CBG isolate that I ordered a while ago and kinda lost interest in it. I was really stressed out so I took some Maeng Da + CBD isolate + CBG isolate and laid down. I noticed that when I laid down with the fan on me I had a nice gentle euphoria that put me to sleep. I decided to start taking it before bed and it has helped me to sleep way better than anything else I've tried. I've been thinking about making caps so I can stop dipping my finger into the isolate and using my nail clippers as a scooper (it's the best scooper I swear). The company that sells the kratom I buy started selling caps of it containing cbd with it so I think I'm on the right track here...

Today I dipped my finger in the CBG and it picked up a nugget. I said screw it and chewed it up. I noticed fairly potent effects compared to CBD. I was overwhelmed possibly due to elevated blood pressure which is something I read happens with CBG. I think it's safe to say I no longer want to take a high dose of CBG but I can't say the same for CBD.

I've taken Kratom like this in the past and it was a big help for my severe anxiety and actually acted as a cure for it honestly. I don't feel like there is any addiction potential here but I may be wrong. I seriously doubt getting addicted as this is so gentle just like I used to get back in highschool from smoking weed.

Anyone else using this combo?

Yessir I too love me CBG. It’s basically everything I hoped CBD would be.. I find it’s great for pains, relaxation, sleep and mood. CBD is purely anti anxiety for me. I can imagine this combo would be lush.

During chemo I found CBG heavy carts were life saver for nausea too.

-GC

I dont get stoned off it like dreamy stoned but i do get a stimulant type effecthelps my medical issues im smoking ak 47 cbd 18percent and helps me not smoke weed with thc in
also its a treat when i do smoke weed off street as i get baked but im sure as hell theres more than .3percent of thc as it does stop cravings and i do feel different after taking it
it also lasts me longer and is cheaper others hsve tried it without tellig them thst theres no thc and they wanted more of it