• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Can a woman really rape a man?

At 13 , though I was a fine specimen, not considered a man yet. Alcohol and friction. Would I have agreed if sober? Nope. No memory of it, just awoke with crusty pubes and a couple bite marks on my neck. So yes, I do believe so. Physical strength no match for planning.
I love y’all but quit the sad, I was out, so no trauma. Not why I posted; read earlier that man can’t be raped other than something shoved up his ass. That’s bullshit. Don’t know about every man but morning wood ( erection while unconscious) is real. Rest of me knocked the fuck out, that mother fucker at attention

Ok going to come on out and say it. Happened to me as an adult. Woke up tied to the bed. My batshit crazy ex-wife let herself in and fucked me while I was passed out. When I woke up, I enjoyed it but at the same time it was confusing and scary and I told her to stop. For a long time I didn't know if it was rape. Most people I've mentioned it to laugh or say "that's hot"... So I don't talk about it anymore.

Ok going to come on out and say it. Happened to me as an adult. Woke up tied to the bed. My batshit crazy ex-wife let herself in and fucked me while I was passed out. When I woke up, I enjoyed it but at the same time it was confusing and scary and I told her to stop. For a long time I didn't know if it was rape. Most people I've mentioned it to laugh or say "that's hot"... So I don't talk about it anymore.

That is definitely rape.

I'm still not sure I understand. Can you go into more detail?

A diagram might be useful.
:ROFLMAO: I think it has to do with body heat from another person, for me anyway. However I don't know how I'd draw a diagram for when my ball sack and dick get firm. I always thought that was funny how it feels like my balls are shrinking and getting closer to my shaft. I guess it has to do with body heat, again

Okay, I'm done :)

I think that’s why there is a lot of shame for men in particular who have been molested . Because their body (penis) will get hard and cum even if they are not wanting it in their mind or unconscious . It makes them question if they are gay etc.

As a male rape victim, ill say that the majority of rape is at the hands of other men.

However, I have two friends who were raped as adolescents by women.

I have also heard of roving street gangs of women obducting tourists in Africa and raping them and infecting them with HIV. (Looked and can't find the half decade old news report)

BTW, even in fear, the male penis i assume could become erect from stimulation. Its simple blood flow, not a sign of sexual arousal.

As for sexual violence from women, my ex once tried to seduce me, and having been up all night, I said no. She started masturbating and moaning in an assumed attempt to turn me on and I politely asked her to keep it down and be quiet, im trying to sleep. She jumped on me, punching me in the nose over and over until I bled, screaming "YOU WILL NOT SHAME ME", then nearly bit one of my fingers off of which I had a tooth mark bruise under it for half a year.

This same ex once admitted to me on 2cb that she had put an infants genitalia inside of her while masturbating when she was 14 and babysitting. She was sexually abused herself.

Somehow, im still a feminist.

Last edited:
Yes, physical rape and mental manipulation rape (which is more like abuse me thinks)

Could a child rape an adult? Yes.

Your threads are wild brother

Emotionally; yes
physically; yes if they use the man
monetarily; definitely

"women" are no less evil than man; if not so they are more evil.

I think that’s why there is a lot of shame for men in particular who have been molested . Because their body (penis) will get hard and cum even if they are not wanting it in their mind or unconscious . It makes them question if they are gay etc.

people have control over conscious and unconscious efforts

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse the grim topic but I've been wondering about this. I remember reading on Reddit that 90% of men are stronger than 95% of women. Even if we have a tall woman (6ft 150lbs) against a scrawny man (5ft 5in, 130lbs), could she overpower him and rape him without the use of drugs or anybody else?
Wow idk

Soo, I'm still curious in the answer.

On the one hand, fear boner definitely sounds like something I could believe happens. On the other, you would think fear would cause vasoconstriction, since it's an evolutionary response to danger and danger can result in injury. And you would think vasoconstriction would make erection harder.

Spill it guys, are fear boners a thing? We need to know. For science.
Yes fear hurts lol

Happened to me

Excuse the grim topic but I've been wondering about this. I remember reading on Reddit that 90% of men are stronger than 95% of women. Even if we have a tall woman (6ft 150lbs) against a scrawny man (5ft 5in, 130lbs), could she overpower him and rape him without the use of drugs or anybody else?

Did you know a lot of people are inebriated or perhaps even unconscious when they are sexually abused/raped? It's not necessary to physically overpower someone to rape them. You really didn't think this through much, did you?

Edit: my brain must have short circuited before I finished reading the last sentence. "Without the use of drugs or anyone else" what's the point of answering this question with qualifiers like that?

Gee, I don't know...is it really possible for plants to grow in dirt without water or sunlight? Is it possible to build a house with no walls, windows, or doors?

Yes. A woman can rape a man.

Here's a scenario - the man is not me but it's a real situation that I have an interest in.

Man stays at ex's house one xmas for sake of kids, and to help out in general. They have not been intimate in 18 months and woman is aware man has no desire for sex with her, but she still has that desire

Man usually does not drink but gets extremely drunk that night (initially to cope with the stress of spending an overnight with his ex) while woman remains sober. Woman initiates sex while man highly intoxicated, knowing full well man would not have gone there sober

Is that rape in your opinion?

I've been raped before...

I mean I was blacked out and unconscious and she sucked my dick till hard and then fucked me.

I would have consented, but couldn't because I was blacked out and sleeping.

So technically yes I've been raped by a woman before

Also, in several states in Australia rape no long exists legally. There is one crime of Sexual Assault which has varying degrees of severity, like a spectrum. There are any number of things a woman could do to a man that would be captured by the crime of sexual assault. Probably more women getting charged for sexual violence now than under the old rape laws.

I'm sure that tall night woman on the Game of Thrones series would manage it lol!

And surely just about any woman may be able to accomplishnit with a high enough spike of ghb?