• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Can a woman really rape a man?

Here's a scenario - the man is not me but it's a real situation that I have an interest in.

Man stays at ex's house one xmas for sake of kids, and to help out in general. They have not been intimate in 18 months and woman is aware man has no desire for sex with her, but she still has that desire

Man usually does not drink but gets extremely drunk that night (initially to cope with the stress of spending an overnight with his ex) while woman remains sober. Woman initiates sex while man highly intoxicated, knowing full well man would not have gone there sober

Is that rape in your opinion?

Nope. It was pissed up sex. We've all been there and it's not always desirable.

He couldn't have been that pissed if he got it up though...

Nope. It was pissed up sex. We've all been there and it's not always desirable.

He couldn't have been that pissed if he got it up though...
Am kinda with you there, it's tricky eh but. roles reversed...

Woman has told man she's not interested on many occasions....man gets woman so pissed she barely knows what's happenning while man remains sober...man has sex with woman who doesn't resist but is completely out of it

Rape or not?

Also very worth remembering on the erection issue - loads of males when abused as kids get erections/aroused when abused - physiological reaction to stimulus whether consented to or not

the fact that this conversation is happening is Rape. Get a gun. Population control.
Sorry I will leave now. I am not in the appropriate thread. I know.

Woman has told man she's not interested on many occasions....man gets woman so pissed she barely knows what's happenning while man remains sober...man has sex with woman who doesn't resist but is completely out of it

Rape or not?

Also very worth remembering on the erection issue - loads of males when abused as kids get erections/aroused when abused - physiological reaction to stimulus whether consented to or not

A woman that is totally incapacitated through drugs or drink can obviously be the victim of forced penetration, which is totally out of order.

But when the roles are reversed, for a man to be able to perform it requires a level of consent that leads to arousal.

I'm not talking about a woman overpowering a man and shoving a cucumber up his arse, which I would totally count as rape, but I just dont believe a woman can force a man to shag her unless he's willing...

A woman that is totally incapacitated through drugs or drink can obviously be the victim of forced penetration, which is totally out of order.

But when the roles are reversed, for a man to be able to perform it requires a level of consent that leads to arousal.

I'm not talking about a woman overpowering a man and shoving a cucumber up his arse, which I would totally count as rape, but I just dont believe a woman can force a man to shag her unless he's willing...
cause umans are sooooo stupid they godda make an issue otta constipation.

quit raping each other already

fuck then there's more to torment eternity till the end of time cause dey dont quit rapin duhhhhh.

Sperm fucking snatchers. Duh who wants to procreate and be responsible for dur own stupidness.

and dont INSULT A FUCKING CUCUMBERRRRRR.

cause umans are sooooo stupid they godda make an issue otta constipation.

quit raping each other already

fuck then there's more to torment eternity till the end of time cause dey dont quit rapin duhhhhh.

Sperm fucking snatchers. Duh who wants to procreate and be responsible for dur own stupidness.

and dont INSULT A FUCKING CUCUMBERRRRRR.
Thought you were leavin?

Erections and ejaculations are physiological responses to stimulation and also due to manipulation of the prostate. This only becomes an issue when a man has already issues achieving an erection.

It’s incredibly easy to get a guy hard even when he doesn’t consent. So yes, men can definitely be raped.

Rape or not?

Or not? It's pretty much the definition of drug facilitated date rape.

Erections and ejaculations are physiological responses to stimulation and also due to manipulation of the prostate. This only becomes an issue when a man has already issues achieving an erection.

It’s incredibly easy to get a guy hard even when he doesn’t consent. So yes, men can definitely be raped.

Sounds like you have experience in this matter... ;)

well yes I agree

so would you say the same with regard to the gender-reversed scenario I posted previously?

It's a bit ambiguous (in so much as the intent of the wife is unclear), but yes I think that's still pretty much rape.

I mean.. A person who's really drunk can't consent to a person who's not (I think there's some leeway where both participants are drunk, it can still be rape, but it's harder to define where it's rape and where it's consentual).

So yea, the wife raped the exhusband by having sex with him in a state she knew he couldn't consent in while knowing he wouldn't normally. Sounds like rape to me.

I can't help feeling that the women on here are a little sexist.

They seem to think than men are mindless robots that will get hard purely from physical stimulation.

There is a psychological aspect to arousal you know. You could tug on me all night, but if I ain't feeling it, you ain't getting it. Simple...

It's a bit ambiguous (in so much as the intent of the wife is unclear), but yes I think that's still pretty much rape.

I mean.. A person who's really drunk can't consent to a person who's not (I think there's some leeway where both participants are drunk, it can still be rape, but it's harder to define where it's rape and where it's consentual).

So yea, the wife raped the exhusband by having sex with him in a state she knew he couldn't consent in while knowing he wouldn't normally. Sounds like rape to me.

Nah, he was totally into it but didn't dare admit it afterwards...

I can't help feeling that the women on here are a little sexist.

They seem to think than men are mindless robots that will get hard purely from physical stimulation.

There is a psychological aspect to arousal you know. You could tug on me all night, but if I ain't feeling it, you ain't getting it. Simple...
It’s not sexist, it’s physiology and whilst you think you wouldn’t get aroused your body is literally designed to get aroused because we are made to procreate.

It’s not sexist, it’s physiology and whilst you think you wouldn’t get aroused your body is literally designed to get aroused because we are made to procreate.

Ok, I accept the challenge... 😜

It’s tort law. There are rape kits that test dna. After that’s gone it word of mouth he said she said bs. Then it is decided upon by a DA as to what court you try. But it ruin relationships yes