• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Buttsex

No, no. I just said your posts are entertaining. That's called a compliment.

Urgh this person is a twat, malevolent. I can see the point in playing devils advocate for the sake of debate, but Deichschlwibb doesn't even seem worth it.
Btw Dead Kennedy's rool!

A d

Why? Straight men and women can enjoy anal sex just as much as gay guys.

In absolute numbers, because the G in LGBTQ+ is maybe 10 per cent of the male population and therefore a hair under 5 per cent of the entire population, I would think that the most bum sex aficionados are heterosexual, and there was a big survey done a few years ago which showed that it is not a universal practise amongst gay men and in fact, the heterosexuals outstripped them percentagewise in one category -- I think it was those who have bum sex including pegging 1 to 11 times per year. I think that was the one.

Please don't be putting Frogs, Snails, Gerbils or Fish into your bum.

Lo et al. described a 50-year-old man who was seen at an emergency department for abdominal pain. A physical examination revealed peritonitis and an X-ray revealed a shadow of an eel in the abdomen. After further questioning, the patient reported that he had inserted a live eel into his rectum to relieve constipation. The 50 cm-long eel had perforated his rectum and was quickly removed.
[Lo SF, Wong SH, Leung LS, et al. Traumatic rectal perforation by an eel. Surgery 2004;135(1):110-1]

eel2.PNG

Last edited:
Please don't be putting Frogs, Snails, Gerbils or Fish into your bum.

Lo et al. described a 50-year-old man who was seen at an emergency department for abdominal pain. A physical examination revealed peritonitis and an X-ray revealed a shadow of an eel in the abdomen. After further questioning, the patient reported that he had inserted a live eel into his rectum to relieve constipation. The 50 cm-long eel had perforated his rectum and was quickly removed.
[Lo SF, Wong SH, Leung LS, et al. Traumatic rectal perforation by an eel. Surgery 2004;135(1):110-1]

View attachment 13052

View attachment 13053
GOOD. He deserved it for his animal cruelty.

?? lolwhat?

I suggested that cement was to line the inner walls of his rectum. Once dry, he could fill it up with water, piss, cum, any liquid really...and hey that sounds like a nice afternoon. Invite the friends over, have some drinks.

@Derschieber might want to delete the images, remember what happened last time?

In absolute numbers, because the G in LGBTQ+ is maybe 10 per cent of the male population and therefore a hair under 5 per cent of the entire population, I would think that the most bum sex aficionados are heterosexual, and there was a big survey done a few years ago which showed that it is not a universal practise amongst gay men and in fact, the heterosexuals outstripped them percentagewise in one category -- I think it was those who have bum sex including pegging 1 to 11 times per year. I think that was the one.

1 in 5 men are gay or bisexual, not one in 10, but I see your point,

Maybe the bum-seeking eel is an example of convergent evolution with the candirù, the Amazonian fish that can swim up your schlong and stay there until surgery is performed . . .

Last edited:
Anyone seen 1 man 1 jar?
Ouch
I have not seen it. A similar incident had a better ending:

In this case, physicians managed to remove a stuck water tumbler by putting rope and molten plaster into the tumbler and using the rope to pull out the tumbler after the plaster had hardened.
[Benjamin HB, Klamecki B, Haft JS. Removal of exotic foreign objects from the abdominal orifices. Am J Proctol 1969;20(6):413-7.]

bs1.PNG

I don't know what you mean? the images are not allowed?
Maybe you can hide them for me? I don't know how to do it.

Extremely Graphic pictures aren't , they'll be removed either way it'd just be quicker if you did it

I think it was the Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift that ran an article circa or about 1992 about surgery, and rather invasive surgery at that, being required when people stick bottles in their bum mouth-first -- do not try this at home -- what happens with the bottle in that case is that it sets up several dozen kilopascals of pressure differential and that bottle would migrate all the way up to the bottom of one's oesophagus if it could . . .

I think it was the Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift that ran an article circa or about 1992 about surgery, and rather invasive surgery at that, being required when people stick bottles in their bum mouth-first -- do not try this at home -- what happens with the bottle in that case is that it sets up several dozen kilopascals of pressure differential and that bottle would migrate all the way up to the bottom of one's oesophagus if it could . . .

I don't know why people don't just use dildo's, buttplugs or prostate stimulators - you know, things that are meant to go up there.

I don't know why people don't just use dildo's, buttplugs or prostate stimulators - you know, things that are meant to go up there.
Boring. Too small. The Buttsex addict quickly builds tolerance and needs increasingly larger and more radical objects to put into the bum.

bs2.PNG

bs3.PNG

Holy shit...I've been reading in the med journals...too gory to post here...
Damn...just cut it out before it's too late. ?

Haha, you're not implying that Ryan Dunn's death was the end result of a car up the arse fetish that escalated into what it did??
A lot of Deichdweeb's anti anal propaganda is starting to make sense...o_O

I thought this thread was about buttsex, not people randomly shoving animals up their butts. But fuck, my dream may just have been explained to me @Derschieber :unsure:

Haha, you're not implying that Ryan Dunn's death was the end result of a car up the arse fetish that escalated into what it did??
A lot of Deichdweeb's anti anal propaganda is starting to make sense...o_O

A car up his arse materialized into his car in a tree. Be careful what you focus your attention on. I love Dunn, btw. Dunn fans need to check out Bam's movie Haggard if you've never seen it. Dunn is the star of that film. The woman who ended up being his actual girlfriend is in the movie. She was still his girlfriend when he passed. Angie Cuturic. Gorgeous woman.

I had successful butt sex once. A prolapsed rectum can happen. Gay people call it "ass meat". I wouldn't have butt sex frequently for fear of that happening.

Im sorry if I offended you, flower, but it was a joke at the anti anal guy's expense.
I grew up watching cky videos and it was a tragedy how he died so young, and god how it affected Bam.
Im a fan of some bum stuff, for sure.
I've seen vids where girls and guys lick eachothers intentionally induced prolapses (rosebudding or something I think it's called)
Some people go wild for it!