Boo 7-October 12th-Randall's Island NY —Take IV

Ummm, let me just say that I JUST GOT FUCKEN HOME! -That said I just wanna drop a little note, although I am in no condition to string together anything intelligible...
WEB- We have got to step up and become the crew w/ Steve for VA. And I WILL be back to your house soon. Hopefully avoiding all car accidents.
BKR- I am truly sorry we didn't get to spend any more time together... after i came so far, too. Thank you so much for the couch, coffee, croissants, and joizee water to shower with ;)
TEDDY- You get the prize for bein the coolest cat i had the pleasure to meet for the 1st time at a party (and we all know where the ACTUAL party was ;) ). I'll hit ya up w/ an email when i fully recover.
PAUL- Can i please, please, please come live with you? I am so serious. Just make me your pet. With that phatass house i'm sure you can hide a cage SOMEWHERE, maybe int the northeast wing?. Anyway, you made the trip worthwhile for those of us who drove across TOO MANY FUCKEN STATES tO COUNT!!!
Jay- Even though ya didn't mention me, i can't blame ya, considering I asked you your name about 5 times after 3 am, but your generosity and chill vibe is remembered, respected, and appreciated ;)
Kevin- It was nice meeting you and i have some great pics of you, although i have a sneaking suspicion that you probably don't remember much of our coversations... :)
Jamal- I think i may have scared you away (what with the need to sit DIRECTLY behind ya ;) , well even so, it was great meeting you, too.
Gloworm- You were a true sweetheart!
Red & Joey- So so sweet and so so hilarious... did you actually make it home with the couch? You guys make a fantastic couple.
Maui2k- too chilled out for words...
Sugafist- got a great pic of ya and wish i could've found you again as the night sloshed on...
come to think of it, it was pretty difficult to keep up with anyone at the party, and difficult to keep up with myself at the afterparty ;)
more later if i forgot you at the moment, I am GOING TO BED!!!
p.s. hahahaha Web, how do ya like ohio? ;) (too too fucken funny :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by mcl79:
The gorton's Fisherman suit got me threw the day dry.....
I am SO not even trying to be funny, but you wouldn't happen to be the little guy with the skateboard in the House/Techno tent, would ya?
-Teddy

well it's officialy happened, i've got the randals island death flu.
fever last night, just shitty today, will someone drive here and make me chicken soup?
hopefully i'll be healthy for this weekend, aww yeah!!!
Kevin

batty...sorry about not mentioning you. I havent gotten back here to finish my shout outs. You were def mad chill, i guess thats a given cause your whole group was really chill. I really hope we get to party with you guys again soon!!! :)

Amanda you didn't scare me away. lol
And I know for a fact Joe didn't get away with the couch. I was there when he put it down =P

Hey everyone, it was great meeting most of you and seeing a few people I already knew. Although the event presented by "Suck on Earth" was ok, if you like alot of rain and cold mud and shit. I would have made the trip for that after party by itself. Just when I thought we were gonna go back to Virginia without a real party (except web. he was tore the hell up from the beginning)you all showed us a great time.
I have to say, that by the time the AP was in full swing, I was probably the most wrecked I've ever been in my life, and I loved every minute of that Shit.
So, just like everyone else here's my list of people (At least the ones I can remember, like I said, I was pretty ripped up)that I would like to acknowledge.
BKR: thanks for the place to crash and making us feel at home. And we really missed you at that after party, but hey, what can you do.
Batty: You kept the trip interesting(when you weren"t sleeping in the back seat) and thanks for giving me something to look at besides web the whole trip. And I'm glad you allowed me to introduce you to the wonderful world of the "Double Whippit" Sorry about making you listen to Trance though :)
Coldshot: Man you were cool to hang with yet again, but I had a little trouble following you to the AP because I think you were having trouble picking a lane, or seeing the lanes for that matter.
sugafist: It was nice bumping into you man, and hopefully they'll open Buzz back up so we can party there again in the near future.
Teddy: The man with the plan. we weren't at the AP 15 minutes before you sat us down and truly enhanced our evening. We have to party again soon, and how!
Paul: You were a very magnanomous host. Though in the midst of the evenings festivities, I think I got lost a couple of times in that big house of yours. Maybe it just seemed big because I was feeling pretty SMALL! And I hope to get my Camera back from you in person soon (hint) another party :)
Icey: No party would be complete without you and your expensive piece of art. Thanks for making my evening ROLLERIFIC.
Ms.ReD and Goingstraaange: It was nice to meet you at the event and I heard you couldn't take the inflatable red couch with you. Sorry to hear it. I'm sure it would have been great in your place. But you were indeed an enjoyable and fun couple to hang out with.
Glowworm: It was nice seeing you again and I'm sorry I couldn't think of anything witty to say when you mentioned the fact that my wife and I wanted to take you home from Starscape with us. I was in the middle of getting majorly messed up.However, if it's any consolation to you, I still want to take you home :) . See you at the next Starscape, hopefully.
Last but not least, WEB: My Bro. I couldn't have made that trip without you man. even though you did sleep most of the way back, and you swore up and down you could drive to the AP (that would have been scary as hell) these little trips we make are some of the best times of my life and I wouldn't trade this shit for the world man :)
For those of you I missed:I enjoyed your company, and we need to do it again very soon.
Steve
[ 17 October 2002: Message edited by: Captain_Howdy ]

LOL LOL LOL LOL @ batty's "Northeast Wing" comment. Thats my nigga Paul Bills! lollolol

yeah, bitches can keep their broken couch.
It had a hell of lot holes in it...Joe and his sentimental values. ;)
We got the candycorn anyways, so its all good.
:)
~ReD
[ 17 October 2002: Message edited by: Ms.ReD ]

Yeuh, thas me, thas me... Paul Billz whas the dillz!!!!
*Batty*, you could come be my pet anytime... oh yea, where's MY massage?

LOL Ms.ReD I forgot about the candy corn :)
And I never got my massage from Batty either, what's up with that, we rode up together. I think you owe web and I, Batty.

aight peoples I'll have my 1st roll of camera shots from Boo scanned and out this wknd. to all you crazy peoples that I have pics with, I'll send them out via email. As for my 2nd camera I'll send those out too once that camera is done. I just go crazy with taken good-ass pics at parties of the "beautiful people" and the whole scene!! THANKS much for the memories, FOR REAL, lets do it madd more times!!
by the way, did anyone else besides me pick-up a pe-flyer for Ultra coming to NY in 2003. oh shit ~*faints*~ thats going to be BIG, BIG!!

I think you were the only one, shit i wish i got one of those. and there BETTER BE another Starscape. If anyone has pics they wanna send out from this party you can email me at [email protected]

Well yes, the picture is blurry, but you know you love it so that should cancel out allowing people to yell at me. The do it enough as it is, they don't need any extra motive!

yes! the bunny ears will live on furrever ::fruity pun intended::

ok so i just bought X-box...and bought like 4 games too go with it....so if you don't hear from me in months i have locked my self in my room playing dead or alive 3 until i am the illest!!!
and yes i have been drinking David trey! thus the impulse buy of X-box

Today, ladies and gentlemen, I get my pictures back from Boo :) AND I got them on a picture disk too, since I don't have a scanner. Muahahahahaha...
:)
A number of you can expect an email tonight with some hilarious pics in it!
Peace ~Katie

What is this pic i have? there is a car, facing the wrong direction on a one way street, and there are boys moving big boulder rocks. Hrmmm, now who on earth could pull a stunt like that?
(luv ya hun :) )

Was it a one way street?
or was it the on-ramp for the Highway?
oh wait, wait, wasn't I one of those 2 boys?
muahahahaha