Boo 7-October 12th-Randall's Island NY —Take IV

^^
Bwahahaha :)
In "the driver"'s defense, Kev, Jamal, Sesha, Cheryl and I almost went up that one way as well, however I caught it in time for us to make it back around. God forbid the already lowriding Galant would have had to make that jump.
and as far as..
yes! the bunny ears will live on furrever ::fruity pun intended::
i thought that was you steve :) it's cool, throw the bunny ears on a drunk and overly rowdy guy when he's not expecting it, yeah, REAL cool.. i guess. ;)
In Addition..
Just so everyone knows, this thread will be closed sometime Saturday evening, roughly 6 PM EST. It was allowed to exceed the 100 post limit because of the magnitude of the event. So if there's anything to be said about this party that hasn't already be said, get it in before Saturday Evening.
[ 18 October 2002: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

I KNEW I SAW A FLASH!!!!!!!!!!
I expect all photos, and all negatives, delivered to me ASAP. When I wrote "never-again-discussed adventures in driving" in my party review, I MEANT never-again-discussed. Aight? Aight.
And yes, Pauly, it was the on-ramp for the highway. :\
*whistles and walks out of this thread*
Peace ~Katie
PS: That pic of the guy falling off the red inflatable couch? Yeah the 3 guys standing behind the couch are (from left to right) my ex-bf's roommate, my ex-bf (if you were w/ me at Boo you know WHAT ex...), and my ex's best friend. I just noticed that now. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA. Okay I'm done laughing now, goodbye. :D
[ 19 October 2002: Message edited by: bdreligrrl ]

well, kevin gave the the randall's island death flu, so i'm not a happy camper, but my 15 hours of sleep last night are hleping to clear it up. that and the ibuprofen and ungodly amounts of sudafed i'm taking.
i kinda lost track of the disposeable camera i had, but i found it, and as soon as i get paid, it'll get developed (with a disk, like katie, cuz i'm scanner-less.) i'm broker than broke, so we'll see how soon that happens :)

Peeze Email me your photos [email protected]
It would especially help b/c now I can't put some names w/ faces, like bdreligrrl...
Anyway, now that I'm over my midweek depression, I realized I had even more fun than I thought I had! Thanks again, everyone! And if you're one of the ones who invited me back to chill with you, be prepared ;) I might show up on yer doorstep...

^^
I'd hope you can put a name with my face. You should be able to do so after the oh.. what.. 6 times you had to introduce yourself to me? ;)