• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australias best "dance" club?

The dancefloor can get pretty packed on a big night. But apart from that its really easy to get around the different levels by the way it is setup

Orange girl...

img_5011.jpg

Only at Onelove Melbourne, Australia's BEST dance club

Arq is by far the best venue in Sydney.

As much as I use to love going to Home I'm really over going there these days. But its still one of the better venues. Gas was a beautiful venue too but its not around anymore.

Space in general is a shithouse venue (unless they've installed airconditioning and renovated their toilets since I last was there then it becomes more ratable).

hoptis said:
Orange girl...

img_5011.jpg

ROFL what the fuck is she trying to pull off? The best malibu barbie impersonation or something?

that photo is the pure reason i will never set one foot in one love. EVAH!@

silvia saint said:
anyone in syd been to starfuckers?

Yea, I've had some fun/messy nights there.

Just checked out Famous for the first time.

Drink prices were fucking ridiculous. Entry line was ridiculous (lucky we had chicks with us). Entry fee was ridiculous. I paid 11 bucks for a sminroff. I actually yelled at the bar chick when she told me the price.

Never going back. What a fucking average piece of consumerist shit night club. I can have a much better night for much less $$$$$$$$. And I won't have to listen to the filth they pump out of the speakers in the main room.

[/rant]

androoo said:
I've only been in Melbourne since the end of feb but i'd have to say 3D for friendliness.. definately a place i can go to and feel safe/waffle to people etc..bit of varation between floors too.

Yeah, its awesome, especially when you get woken up at 3 in the morning by 5 guys in phat pants beating the snot out of some random dude.

silvia saint said:
anyone in syd been to starfuckers?
I've never been but I really want to go. I always see pics in Brag etc and the crowd looks intense!

hoptis said:
Orange girl...

img_5011.jpg

she's scaring me. seriously, if i saw that in life id prolly scream and run away:\

^^^

I was thinking the same thing!

I love how the colour of her dress and lipstick match lol;)

Thats some fancy wardrobe work going on right there.8(

^^^

haha, her eyes look like they are matching the colour of the dress and lipstick to!

You have to give her 10 points for trying lol

if lohan and hilton were old enough i'd swear orange girl is their love child... on halloween

Scoobymoo said:
Did I mention Rise in Perth?

Great sound system, great layout, pity bout the rest imho. I used to be there every weekend until the same tracks started to grate and the angry people got too much.