• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

AusDD is changing - Where can we improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original reason they went to State threads was because it got to a point where the majority of the front page was taken up with PIR's. This wasn't only affecting the look of the forum but it was also taking away valuable input from Pill Reports. Bluelight became a pseudo pillreports.com and the more informed users tended to not cross post. This obviously had a negative impact on what was being seen on PR and in my opinion we saw a decline in its effectiveness as a reliable information resource.

Sorry if this idea has already been posted, in a hurry and didn't have time to read it all...

Instead of changing BL to accommodate PIR's, why not change PR to accept reports where the user has not consumed / tested the pill?

This would consolidate all info relating to specific pills on one website, and clean up AusDD's front page.

They could have a separate page for Info Requests and another for Reports. Then if a user consumes or tests, the ability to convert the PIR to a report.

Is this something outside the hands of AusDD? Stupid Idea?

In regards to the level of moderation in Aus Drug, lil and I have only ever carried on the traditions passed down to us. Aus Drug has always been a heavily moderated forum and since Aus Social appeared all those years ago, this forum has generally kept a very strict line when it comes to off-topic, non-drug or any social chatter.

In particular when I started modding, the likes of BigTrancer and Fry-d- taught us how to mod and that is the forum we have built today. Admittedly something like the social thread wouldn't have existed previously but given that many drug forums now have their own, I'm happy to see one here and that it's building a community of sorts.

What a lot of the regulars here don't always seem to get is that while Aus Drug is for drug users, the audience here far outreaches those of us who use drugs either habitually or recreationally. Bluelight has always had historical ties to Australia and BL has featured in media and government discussions in the past in this country.

So yes, we want to promote open and interesting discussion on drug subjects that drug users will find useful, but we also have to balance that against the threat that a wayward journalist, researcher or law enforcement policy maker might find it highly objectionable or even worth bringing publicity to us over.

Aus DD is more sensitive than most forums because it has been the subject of incidents in the past that have reached media and/or government. A lot more often than pretty much any other forum on Bluelight.

A separate section for news articles perhaps...

Not entirely separate, but if they were given their own folder where the threads appeared below the more generalised stuff... might help create some visual order at least.

Noted, there are so many news articles now.

Hello,

Believe it or not, I have been visiting and using this site for close to 5 years now. I have registered fairly recently and my first post was very openly dumb, but more of a test to determine if the site really was serious about HR. Needless to say I'm still around and though I dont post regularly, I visit daily.

Before I do go on, I'd like to offer some support to lil angel who alongside the other moderators has done an excellent job of managing the ADD portion of the site. Her decisions are fair and do the site enormous credit.

Some of you know me reasonably well, I generally only post on matters that are principally technical (or the occasional brash 'you're an idiot for swallowing 40 pills in one weekend no wonder you cant roll tonight' post) so forgive me if this seems a little off-track, to my mind it isn't.

1. With the prospect of the introduction of ISP level content filtering in Australia, are there any discussions or consierations being made on how to keep access to the site alive for those of us who live in Australia? One idea that springs immediately to mind is the prospect of setting up a hidden service within the TOR network.

2. I'd like to see bluelight use an SSL certificate to enhance the security and safety of posters, some of whom may be vulnerable, and I dont mean simply from the police.

3. Posting pictures on the site should be reviewed... I really feel that posters putting images of themselves up on the site complete with big eyes and a bag of whatever, really are inviting trouble, perhaps picture posts should be better moderated or at least certain images should not be visible? This may seem harsh but sites like bluelight are monitored.

4. The archives in some places are getting a little bit messy, and I feel that in some areas they need to be dumped. Is it possible to start looking at refreshing the old content and dumping what isn't required? Yes I am aware of the enormity of such a task

I understand some of this may be more of a site level thing but if the moderators are sharing ideas then I guess it never hurts to bring it up.

1. From what I understand this is mostly dead in the water now. We don't really have any contingency but if it were to become an issue, I'm sure we're all worried that BL would be one of the first sites targetted.

2. This has been raised in the past. One of the points made was that you shouldn't be posting or private messaging anything that is sensitive or could incriminate you in a crime. Secondly encrypting all traffic to and from BL would add a huge overhead to our bandwidth which is already quite massive.

3. In the drug forums this is policed a bit more strictly but it's up to the user to post what they wish in the social forums. If people wish to identify themselves, well it does help to build community and friendships but it is a risk that they are choosing to take.

4. We recently just did a very large prune and will hopefully make this part of our yearly maintenance routine. The Aus DD archives do need a closer going over though because it's also getting quite large.

yeah you can have a great discussion about all the DOB thats going around:p

yeah and Blayne asking for drugs via PM.....
stop it, idiot or cop. no one falls for "can you get me 2 x $100 heroin bags"

Hoptis:
Cmon Fry-d-, phase and Johnboy were relaxed.
BigTrancer kind of bought on the deleting and all that stuff.
He even moderated the IRC channel in AustNet to be harsher than the forum. I like the guy but he kind of took the over-moderation to the next level

we hire someone with a little more drug knowledge/legal knowledge that can make better input into drug related thread. Some people with greater chemistry knowledge are sorely needed

As an aside; I'd just like to also throw in that as well as being the newest addition to the AusDD team; I've been studying and practicing neuropharmacology, biochemistry and synthetic chemistry in a tertiary and commercial environment for some time now, and would think to think I'm qualified enough to pass an informed opinion on the majority of the chem questions or issues that would get raised in this forum.

Maybe something automatic could be set up that if a post is deleted then the deleted post is sent in PM to the poster to let them know. If it isn't obvious why it was deleted (let us all be honest, most of the time we can work out why we got deleted), then they can send a PM asking why???

Agreed - This is a common feature on almost every other forum I've been a member of or moderated, an automatic system to send the user a PM when a post is deleted/moved/edited etc.

I'd like to see a donation fund back, simple as using paypal. So we can get DDL/ecstasydata to test certain pills or capsules that are on the scene. And give the meph gc/ms data to them as they may not have it.

If theres a pill warning for something real dodgey which there is at least once a month we should be firing those off overseas. I was going to donate some funds to BL then but if I cant do it via LR or Credit I'm not going to bother.

Seconded - The ability to do more in-depth analysis of street sample substances would be a great boost to the net bluelight HR sphere of influence. Perhaps working hand-in-hand with a private path lab, or even a sympathetic university department on a case-by-case basis, where the appropriate BL 'ambassador' could contact those with the equipment and know-how to run GCMS, NMR or TLC examinations.

static i wonder if you could flag some of your other ideas again
you have promoted a sense of solidarity and change in some of your posts

lol

I have no idea what your trying to say. Iv read it a few times (as best as my public school education allows me) and I can't figure it out....Are you calling me fat? (its 5am after all)

As an aside; I'd just like to also throw in that as well as being the newest addition to the AusDD team; I've been studying and practicing neuropharmacology, biochemistry and synthetic chemistry in a tertiary and commercial environment for some time now, and would think to think I'm qualified enough to pass an informed opinion on the majority of the chem questions or issues that would get raised in this forum.

You might be of some use if you actually posted... i never see any posts from you or moderation - evidentally with your studies you most likely don't have the time required to make a decent input into this site with the knowledge you possess - these positions could better be filled by someone with both knowledge and time.

its hard as a mod to try and contribute to a forum, i know i dont contribute as much cause of the level of reading and moderating involved
i think that having good minds on here doesnt necessarily mean that they have to mod the forums, only having "professionals" as mods would further reinfore a power imbalance and make recruiting even harder across the board- at least if there is peer discussion debates things are more lively.

I get the sense that people really want certainty with the information that they are recieving on BL- well that also comes with the responsibility to cross check the info in reseach journals- all the views on here are just opinions quoting information- how people remember info and recall it is completely subjective. this website is a free access with no money to hire professionals to staff it 24 hrs a day- we recruit volunteers who donate ther hard earned wisdom, time and passion= just as poster here post on their hard earned wisdom and passions.

i guess its also worth taking a look at hoptis and posts above to get a sense of what moderators do here= they faciitate discussion, and keep the forum going.

static i meant the production of HR videos- that was a good idea and in some of your other older posts you had some other great suggestions.

Last edited:
If posts are deleted maybe always PM the user to know its been unapproved. Or else they may "re-offend" by accident thinking their post didnt go through.

I try to send PM’s whenever I unapprove or edit a post, however, this isn’t always possible. I think it’s a fantastic idea if we can somehow automate this system with the integration of a fill in pop up window, or similar, when unapproving or editing a post. I’ll take the issue up with the Admins and see what we can get done as it’s obviously something that would affect operations across the board.

I like the idea of four Australia-centric forums, especially with PIR, I tend to agree with other posters in that altho the current format has had some success, it has lead to the thread having to be very strict on posts, whereas when the PIR were individual there was a lot more input/discussion on the particular pill. I think a lot of people with PIR don't post as they are worried they can't fulfil the criteria of the thread, quite often people are trying to find out about pills that they have only been told about are available, I think for Harm Minimisation there should be a bit of flexibility on PIR when the poster does not have the pill yet, however the policing on this should be "don't tell someone the pill is amazing" as without correct descriptions it could be a different pill, but we do need to be able to assist these people. Let us remember that they are coming to BL for help and assistance and maybe a complete noob and be scared off by heavy policing of posts. It is a big step for some people to post on here, let's not scare them away...

It would also free up Aus DD for the discussions it was meant for.

There are a lot of posters who put up news stories, which is great, but it can push other threads off first page, and lets be honest once it is off front page, you sorta don't go looking for it.

I think the social thread in Aus DD has been succesful and the comments from mods have generally been taken on board by people who post in there.

Anyway that is my two penneth for now!

I’ll stand by the lack of flexibility, and associated requirements, with PIR’s from a purely HR standpoint. The requirement to provide as much detail as possible isn’t in place to be a pain in the arse, rather, it’s to ensure the information provided in response is as accurate as possible. We all know too well how often similar pills can be doing the rounds with only minor physical differences. It’s not too hard to include information including score, bevel, taste, smell and size when requesting information and the only reason someone wouldn't normally have this information is to save themself some coin - which isn’t covered under the HR umbrella. I fully understand where you’re coming from in this regard, however, it needs to be remembered that some members words are taken as gospel by lurkers and newer members alike. It’s only asking for trouble allowing PIR’s without a detailed description IMO.

The separation of News threds and PIR’s from the general discussion seems to be something a lot of members want. Hoptis is already aware of it and I’ll make sure it’s raised as a development concern during the AusDD redevelopment discussions.

The social thread within AusDD has certainly brought about more of a community feel to the forum and I believe it can be an ongoing positive aspect within AusDD. In saying that, however, there are certain guidelines that are specific to that thread and if they’re not ‘memberated’ or adhered to then it will become too much of burden to the forum. The majority of users have taken these on board and I would hate for it to be ruined by a few.

Why not create an archive of the pill information requests that have been tested/confirmed and have the sufficient information in them? Once someone tests them and creates a report, the thread is moved into the archive/subforum?

That way we wouldn't have the chronology problems with the merge, and the front page would still be cleaned up.

I also agree with a different bit for news articles. Maybe an "Drugs in Australian media" sub forum?

The creation of a news sub forum is definitely something to be considered as mentioned above. I guess one of the concerns with the creation of such a sub-forum is how much will it take away from the effectiveness of DiTM. I’ll raise the issue in SnrStaff discussion as well as within the DiTM mod thread.

One of the issues with the ‘PIR’ threads is how do we decide what’s ‘sufficient information’??? The problem still remains that the front page could still be flooded with PIR’s which is obviously going to take away from the rest of the drug discussion and possibly even Pillreports.com. Consideration to include a sub forum for PIR’s only will definitely be considered as part of the forum re-development and could potentially rectify the issues we're currently experiencing.

With pill request threads is it not possible to instead break out each state into a separate sub-forum.

This would keep clutter to a minimum and also encourage people to check/post without having to search for the specific state thread inside AuDD.

The PIR issue is one that’s going to need the most work to find the happy medium that takes into account the wants of the members, the needs of Bluelight and the ongoing success of PillReports.com. I think the best we can hope for at this stage would be the inclusion of a sub forum for PIR’s which would then be guided by very specific and tightened guidelines.

My main concern with a sub forum of this type is how much it will take away from pillreports.com.

I'd like to see a donation fund back, simple as using paypal. So we can get DDL/ecstasydata to test certain pills or capsules that are on the scene. And give the meph gc/ms data to them as they may not have it.

If theres a pill warning for something real dodgey which there is at least once a month we should be firing those off overseas. I was going to donate some funds to BL then but if I cant do it via LR or Credit I'm not going to bother.

Some of the main issues with this situation are the legal implications surrounding the possession and delivery of the pills, as well as the management of such a service. The obvious problems would be who manages the money, who decides what pills get tested and who takes responsibility if legal issues arise out of sending the pills.

This is an issue that will require further discussion due to the serious legal implications the site and site owners could face.

Perhaps we could do with a sticky faq that outlines information about street drugs, their common prices, what to look out for so as to not be hurt or scammed. I mean that sorta falls alongside harm reduction, as im sure alot of users will commonly see this site, and get curious and look to the first place drugs are found, the street - helping these users, i mean the best option is for them to know their dealers - but informing them of what they should be expecting when they're out in the real world, in australia, messing with drugs - could save a life some day.

The no prices rule should have some kind of exceptions (eg; its fine so long as its not a dick-sizing contest)... If you guys want i'll happily write an FAQ on this...

I think this is a fantastic idea and if you’re willing to put something like this together then I’m sure it will be embraced by staff and members alike. Although I don’t agree with pricing issues being included in such a FAQ, it could be vetted by staff prior to its implementation and given a yay or nay. I still fail to see any benefit to prices being included in posts other than for those to dicksize or to find out if someone is getting ripped off or not – either way, it’s not in line with the goals of the site.

One major thing is the explosion of GHB on the "rave" scene in melbourne. More and more people are blowing out because they think they can redose or they don't wait. GHB is a subtle drug, and needs to be when used out in clubs and raves. Leave your 4+ml charges for home afterwards for a few hours sleep after whatever you've taken or rebound.

And if people came to Bluelight there is no GHB information up to date available. In fact I saw not long ago in either the guidelines or a GHB FAQ from 2004, links to people saying yes we normally take GHB 10ml at first, then if its not that strong, 20ml. That's NaGHB or K-GHB, not 1,4b or GBL which is whats on the streets (mostly 1,4b) If people read the information now on here of course they would be dropping.

Sadly G got a bit mainstream probably because of shit drugs/pills. And its only friends that dose the newbies, and if a newbie gets a vial by themselves it normally turns out to chaos unless a knowledgable friend has priven it is PURE and what kind of G it is and told them to work their way up.

Some of the links in that FAQ has probably killed someone.

The updating of the FAQ’s is an ongoing task which is currently being undertaken. My only suggestion would be to report any posts you see which are providing incorrect or misleading information so it can be rectified by the mods of the forum. Failing that, the creation of a new FAQ containing up to date and relevant information is something you could always consider.

I would certainly hope information on this site hasn't resulted in the death of an individual, nor that it occur in the future. This is, however, a timely reminder of why it's so important to realise people less experienced than yourself can always be reading your posts. The inclusion of heroic doses in posts or grandstanding about how much someone can take have the potential to lead to serious injury or death and that's why they're often moderated so heavily.

I don't personally see the need for pricing threads as such, but I think there are contexts where prices are relevant. For example, if one is trying to explain the popularity of a drug like BZP in New Zealand, pricing is a key issue: BZP is (was) much cheaper than any similar drug. So I think it's reasonable to allow discussion of prices in that sort of context. Or maybe when discussing price changes over time and the change in availability and usage of particular drugs. It's not like this stuff is exactly secret: at least here in the UK I can open any newspaper and see articles about the decline in the price of coke, or how much pills cost.

This discussion is permitted, however, I don't believe it needs to be specific down to the dollar and cent. Obviously this discussion can take place through the use of structured sentences like 'half the price of' or 'more expensive than', which circumvents the guidelines, while still providing the necessary information for discussion. These types of discussion are always considered on a case by case basis and are then moderated accordingly.

Hold on. I see nothing wrong with someone expressing their thoughts about the leadership of this forum. You are in a position that is going to be liable to criticism, i would have thought that was well known. I haven't been around long enough to make a judgement call here, but it would seem like a good idea to allow the users to nominate who they would like, and the final decision resting with the Admin team.
:\

There is never an issue with people expressing their thoughts about the ‘leadership’ of the forum - which has been clearly evident in this thread. Obviously there is a time and place for everything but there have always been processes in place to raise any issues individuals may have with a moderator or the moderation of the forum as a whole. One thing that needs to be considered if people don’t utilise the available options, or attempt to make themselves available for moderating the forum and/or participating in its associated development, is are they concerned about the forward movement of the site or have they got an axe to grind???

The selection process is something that could be looked at but it would need to be done in consultation with all those who apply. There needs to be a certain level of anonymity provided to those who may not want it known that they have applied for a position when they may not get. The process as it stands has members applying for the position, the mods of the forum then discuss the applicant’s application – what they can value add to the forum and the current moderation team - and then the applicant deemed most suitable through a unanimous vote is sent to SnrStaff for final vetting.

A possible change to the process could be to receive applications with moderators deciding who they think is the best candidate, create a poll for public voting and send the chosen candidate name (if public and staff choices were different then it would be names) to SnrStaff for final vetting.

I propose we give the great people of Adelaide their own forum.

I don’t think I need to seriously reply to this one. :)

Sorry if this idea has already been posted, in a hurry and didn't have time to read it all...

Instead of changing BL to accommodate PIR's, why not change PR to accept reports where the user has not consumed / tested the pill?

This would consolidate all info relating to specific pills on one website, and clean up AusDD's front page.

They could have a separate page for Info Requests and another for Reports. Then if a user consumes or tests, the ability to convert the PIR to a report.

Is this something outside the hands of AusDD? Stupid Idea?

This is definitely something that could be raised in the Pillreports Discussion as a possible development direction for their site. I’m not involved with their development but I have no doubt they would be interested in any input that could make their site better.

I think the major concern with not providing first hand user reports takes away from the possible assurances - if it's not a dealer report - that the information contained within is as accurate as possible regarding affects of that pill. If it's simply a PIR rhen there is the possibility that any responses are providing information on a similar looking but different pill.

yeah and Blayne asking for drugs via PM.....
stop it, idiot or cop. no one falls for "can you get me 2 x $100 heroin bags"

If this occurs then I implore you to send proof of such behaviour. Dealing or attempting to acquire drugs through Bluelight will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly.

Now hello fellas...

First I would like to applaud the MOD team at AusDD. I admit during my novice stages here I got annoyed at them closing down my brithday party thread, but since then I have no issues with them. The have a hard job, at treading the fine line of not pro-drug, but staying within a HR framework. If you don't think this is hard, try talking to someone that is anti-drug and try to take a HR stance, with logic, and watch as they conclude you are pro drug, even the most objective people do this. It is hard. Why do you want loser modding, so the forum can be more social? We have places for that?

@ the comments that the mod team do not have the chemistry background/drug knowledge to run this place. I do not beleive this at all. There is a wealth of information on this website allready, all the mods need to do is point the new users in the correct direction. Most specific drug related questions can be answered by previous posts. No need repeating the same information over and over again. And when an origonal query is raised, more often than not it is answered well, and a discussion begun in less than 24hrs, both by mod's, regular posters and randoms. I think we're doing fine. What we don't want is a chaotic mess like some places like boredaussie.com or a place with so much elitism like slashdot. I enjoy posting here. We have a good vibe, and that encourages new users, and helps spread to HR message.

If your worry is at people not knowing more about RCs, well, no-one knows anything about RCs that is why they are research!-chemicals.

======================================

I agree on creating some more FAQs one for each of the major recreation drugs. Ectsacy (done allready), GHB, speed, ice, meph, and others.... I will be willing to make a mephedrone FAQ.

======================================

Now I have an Idea for the PIR issue. It will require a dedicated individual, perhaps a moderator with limited power. A PIR moderator. Now bare with me.

There is to be One post that is closed, that is formatted very well, into State regions. With links to PIR that are created in a subforum. This post would be sticked. And would show the last time it was editied by a MOD.

Users could create a PIR in this subforum of AUSdd. From here it would be linked in the sticked post here on the front page.

If pills are in two states, the link is simply copied into multiple areas. THe link would also have a date stamp and be in chronological order. In the subforum people could simply browse as they wont. The one post closed thread would look like this:

* = multiple states found
QLD

Oct 26th Blah*
October 20th - Red SHARKS!!
VIC
Oct 26th Blah*

and etc.

I feel a similar idea could work for the news issue. But I feel the news doesn't clog up the front page as much as the PIR does.

Enough for now.

You might be of some use if you actually posted... i never see any posts from you or moderation - evidentally with your studies you most likely don't have the time required to make a decent input into this site with the knowledge you possess - these positions could better be filled by someone with both knowledge and time.

Really? Shit, look harder I guess - I'd like to think I post a reasonable amount, and for the most part this forum is fairly autonomous - I don't usually have to actually exercise a mod power (edits/dels/moves) more then once a week.

Perhaps you should be the change you want to see, instead of bagging all the mods, you've made 4 threads, 3 are painfully obvious why you were motivated to make them, but i'm not going to get into that. and the 4th one is about you being a-sexual. :p

I don't really see who you are to be giving the mods shit, you seem to take alot more than you give. It is obvious bluelight is just a platform for you to engage in other things. Rather than help others, you're just here to benefit you and you only, so shut up mate.

^^ Owe snap. But seriously any feedback on a moderated one page list of PIR and News.

We could have an AUDD vote for the moderators of the Aussie PIR sub-forum.

On a side note: I think lil_angel15 does a great job at moderating. There is no need to know in depth chemistry and biology to be a moderator, they are here to enforce the rules set out by the admins, and lil_angel does a fine job.

There's already a sea of information and a whole bunch of knowledgable people here, the majority of the time the person wanting information just has to be pointed in the right direction.

Perhaps you should be the change you want to see, instead of bagging all the mods, you've made 4 threads, 3 are painfully obvious why you were motivated to make them, but i'm not going to get into that. and the 4th one is about you being a-sexual. :p

I don't really see who you are to be giving the mods shit, you seem to take alot more than you give. It is obvious bluelight is just a platform for you to engage in other things. Rather than help others, you're just here to benefit you and you only, so shut up mate.

wtf... I'm not a mod.. and does my sexuality really matter? Do you know what being a-sexual is? you tosser. It means i dont care for sex.. im not really asexual anyway - i just had a bad stint at that time with my sex-drive, and i still have a low sex drive.. grow up.. anyone woulda thought i made a thread about how much i like to eat dog semen. Oh wait, that was you.

I've been here for a loooong time, not that you'd know.

Nice to see you stalk around on peoples thread counts. Doctor War doesn't have any real input into the forum, even his post count makes that clear.

Take alot more than i give? take what? Not much to take around here, i come here mainly to browse the drug related news articles and such - and share a bit of my knowledge.

You're a bloody goose. Feel free to bignote yourself with your supposed knowledge, i thought you were alright before - but i guess you're just another little lapdog.

I've had problems with the moderation of this forum since Fry-d, p_d and BT left. Those were mods who had a real input and a great knowledge. But you would know that since you've been lurking round here for 7 odd years.

Last edited:
lil angel 15:

About time you agreed with something i had to say.

I'd say prior to implementation of such a thread - a small study on what people commonly pay for drugs should be carried out in a survey, and averages used so as to avoid dicksizing. And this should probably be updated yearly. This would stop people being ripped off, and in turn stop violence as a result

There should be a rating system for mods, similar to Aura

Mods come and go.
In reality there are people that will always be here and have more than a short "ownership" of Aus DD, and that put more input and knowledge into the forum, and maybe forget passwords or something (and use hushmail to register.. dunno...) and have been around since very early 2000's and will never dissapear.

Last edited:
I've been here for a loooong time, not that you'd know.
Yeah and you only joined this year, that makes you just as important as everyone else. No one cares how long you have been here.

Nice to see you stalk around on peoples thread counts. Doctor War doesn't have any real input into the forum, even his post count makes that clear.

Quality > quantity, and the posts I've seen from Doctor_war have been much more valuable to the forum than yours.

AusDD improvement suggestion : Ban whingers.

Last edited:
^dude.. just coz this account is from this year...

don't make assumptions. Alot of my good mates happen to be old mods etc. what would you know?

This thread is here to post your criticisms about mods, and other issues wtih the forum. And what we can do about it. If everyone keeps getting uppety about criticisms made against them (im aiming this mainly at mods cracking it when people are unhappy with their work) - what good can this thread do, except start a flame war?

And sucking up really doesnt earn you any browny points. I've had issues with the moderation for a long time - as i stated, since Fry-d, p_d and BT left pretty much.

I've been a bluelight member since about 2002/2003. And this forum has deteriorated solidly since then, along with the quality of pills and the pillreports website since Johnboy, cowboy mac, Splatt and PMA Sux (ld50 vs ssri) left. This little social gang gathering thats happening here in ausdd defeats the purpose of the forum altogether - and we should probably remove it - people mentioning what drug they're on every 5 minutes is hardly important - or useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.