• Yes

Votes: 115 42.8%
  • No

Votes: 154 57.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
South Florida represent in here...

hey, any south florida peeps in here? has anyone taken off work in two weeks?

feel free to pm me!

there is allready plenty of florida threads in here so ima merge you thread with one

Orlando here, I'm originally from the Northeast but I go to UCF and my boyfriend is from Winter Park so I spend most of my time in O-town. to answer the original question I've never tried to get anything perscribed to me but I know of plenty of people who sell oxys and roxies, but they aren't even worth it to buy since dope is cheaper and better anyway.

Last edited:
god, i miss florida soooooooooooooooo much right now, tampa to be exact. i HATE arkansas im w/d-ing like a mofo! oh and i went to the doctor. its soo hard to find a doc that will take me here. argh!

I am from Oregon but when I was stationed at Hunter in Savannah, we got most of our pills from Florida, often went there to party.

I got one good double stacked at a rave in Savannah and the rest came from friends in Orlando. If I ever move back to the states it will be Florida, California or New York.

Welcome to Tally from one in Jville--two hours east of ya. Don't know much about the capitol city but you've got a direct line to Orlando where everything is happening. Jacksonville is large (landwise) but best place to party is anywhere on the beaches--a continuous line of possibility from the GA line (Fernandina) and all points south. IMO, the craziest shit happens in south Daytona...there are no limits!!

Best to ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.