Are you from Florida?

• Yes

Votes: 115 42.8%
  • No

Votes: 154 57.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm originally from "up north", but have lived in FL off and on for the past 15 years.

First lived in Madeira Beach, near St. Pete. It was tough finding drugs there, on the beach. Had to drive into St. Pete, ended up mostly drinking when I lived there.
Moved to Clearwater. Man did I smoke alot of coke there! Whoever said there's a crack dealer on every corner there was spot on!
Moved to Daytona Beach. Man did I smoke alot of coke there! Daytona Beach is like one big transient den...people just laying everywhere. I worked at a Subway on the beach, and literally had to step over people while walking to work every morning.

Now living in the St. Augustine area. I've been off the coke for years now, only doing oxycodone. Most of the people I buy from who have scripts do indeed get it from Tampa. The ones who do not have scripts drive down the W. Palm Beach area to pick up, or so they tell me.

I was in an accident last year, and was sent to pain management here. I've been to two so far, and they push the friggin Tramadol on me, with a small side order of Lortabs. I am currently seeking a pain management doctor who will "work with me" so to say, but so far have been pretty much unsuccessful.

i think from my finding the majority of bler's are from dirty jerz, atleast the junkies which includes myself. Grew up and lived in jersey but moved to providence for school. To me newark is still heaven for junkies man i wish i was there right now!!

im a florida native, lived here forever, 561/954 represent. It gets mad boring, its a good vacation shop but when you live here.....it gets boring

right by the beach, booooy!

just south of daytona (dirtona?) beach

recovering from the monsoon

Boring old Palm Coast here. This place blows cause you cant find shit cept for 4 days a month. But yea my guys all go to Tampa as well to fill their scripts. Anyone else from around here?

Wow...the majority of bluelighters are not from fl but there are a lot of people. Tampa here. And yes, fl is looking pretty bleak.

i'm glad i live here , my dog and i are off to the beach this morning .;)

I'm still here, barely, living on the ragged line straddling 561/772

Boring-town.. home of walmart, old people, and rednecks.. yeehaw!

I'm from FL

In fact I came here from Shroomery looking for more local people.

Haha but then I tried to send some PM's to ya'll telling ya waddup and it told me I'm not a bluelighter yet!

But anyways, I'm on the East coast. Anyone from FL have aim? Hit me up!

Lakeland - Florida - The offical state of the pipes pills......unfortunately. :X

Status
Not open for further replies.